Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327922 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by vaninderangrish: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Overweight people habitually have low metabolism rate and increased blood sugar problems. They find it difficult to accomplish positive results in any weight loss program. Weight loss is not a miracle which can simply transpire overnight. Before you make any attempt on your weight loss program, there should come your discipline and commitment to achieve this venture.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by chelsea25: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
I seriously need help.......currently weigh 105kg after child birth 2months ago.ve not started going to gym.wish to weigh 80kg next 2 months........lactating mum####.will need food diet
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Burntcoal:
ah! who dey here? babs, modath, hourglass i'm not sure u remember me. just goin through the internet and i saw this place again. thanks for all the motivatiom back then and the ones you are giving to people now. you ladies rock

Hello... you can PM me anytime cos this thread is no longer active.. take care
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
chelsea25:
I seriously need help.......currently weigh 105kg after child birth 2months ago.ve not started going to gym.wish to weigh 80kg next 2 months........lactating mum####.will need food diet

i need you to go to the following sites if you cant read from page 50-

www.dailyspark.com

www.myfitnesspal.com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Fvine: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Am starting forever living clean 9 detox on Wednesday. I've read a lot if success stories of people losing up to 9kg in the 9days use of it. my aim is to detox and jump start my weightloss journey cos I have plenty weight to lose.

Current weight: 92kg. Height 5ft 7in. Dress Size 16. Desired long term Goal: 70kg that's about a 22kg loss in all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hallooo
Modath, oya come here and report yaself

Last work our was saturday
9.6km on a natural elevation and declination equal distance that's 4.8km up and 4.8 km down

swimming later.......

Tomorrow
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
modath:

Hello... you can PM me anytime cos this thread is no longer active.. take care
Says who?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow this thread fizzled out sha..what a shame.

Burntcoal! I remember you girlie, how are things? Hope you're keeping the fitness routine going?

Agaba dude longtime but still doing your thing..nice!

Modath how body now? wink

With me it's been business as usual..fitness is my way of life..always there in the fore front like eating and drinking..just a part of me.
Take care all and keep the faith.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
@Agabs,
Says me, from my activities you know I didn't run away nah, I used to peep in sometime ago but it was always radio silence and the human factor set in; I stopped.

@Barbie,
So cool to hear from you,I sincerelely miss everyone, thought of pming one time but I felt maybe people were just tired of the whole thing and just zoned out.

I'm on the fitness for life train as well but my nine months course wink has placed me on a sabbatical, I'm the type that is only strong when I'm without a "companion" . The few occassions I made attempts to form voltron in my early stages, my finicky digestive system wasn't co-operative. grin.. Now I'm in my third trimester I still can't do do nothing but the occassinal waddle.

3 Likes

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by saheed2532(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
Agaby tongue

Mody Love

Barbie gurl

howdy y'all? I am cool and just hanging there still. Agaby have you checked that place out lately, please do and lemme know what you think I can do to improve.

Mody, I wish you more strength in this your awesome journey, just be sure to hang in there and do not blow, I repeat do not blow ooo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
This thread is hereby resurrected

My exercise on Friday : 1250 meters of swimming
Saturday : 1750 meters of swimming
Sunday 2 hours of swimming

Today:

modath, GenBuhari
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
agabaI23:
This thread is hereby resurrected

My exercise on Friday : 1250 meters of swimming
Saturday : 1750 meters of swimming
Sunday 2 hours of swimming

Today:

modath, GenBuhari

Will deliver my package within the next week by the grace of God, will take 8 -10wks off cos of surgery & will be back... But I've not added beyond baby's weight, eating has been a problem.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
HourGlass3:
Agaby tongue

Mody Love

Barbie gurl

howdy y'all? I am cool and just hanging there still. Agaby have you checked that place out lately, please do and lemme know what you think I can do to improve.

Mody, I wish you more strength in this your awesome journey, just be sure to hang in there and do not blow, I repeat do not blow ooo.

Hi....longgggeeeeessssstttt time.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
modath:

Will deliver my package within the next week by the grace of God, will take 8 -10wks off cos of surgery & will be back... But I've not added beyond baby's weight, eating has been a problem.
Congrats in advance. Everything will go well because things are meant to go well naturally by God's ordination...
Get my powder ready ooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
HourGlass3:
Agaby tongue

Mody Love

Barbie gurl

How did I miss this mention? Sweet babe, how na? Where have you been ee?
Come back we are back
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Agaby, I can see you are back indeed

Mody girl, take good care of yourself and be strong in it all.

No workout this weekend because of TOM, it's really kicking my butts. But eating well and still in good shape, by weigh in Wednesday I hope I get something good from the diet control. Been on multivitamins.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Hey guys how are you all doing?

Modath sure your lovely bundle has arrived by now- congratulations to you and the family!!

HG, Agaby how are you doing fitness wise?

I've been struggling to get back in the zone for the past couple of months but now I need to just do it and stop waiting for it to click in my head once again..
I'm on vacation for a week from tmrw so my goal is when i get back i will start my workout routine again. I'm thinking logging it will also help as it has done in the past.
Anyway enough talk.

Brb.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
babs2011:

Modath sure your lovely bundle has arrived by now- congratulations to you and the family!!

I've been struggling to get back in the zone for the past couple of months but now I need to just do it and stop waiting for it to click in my head once again..
I'm on vacation for a week from tmrw so my goal is when i get back i will start my workout routine again. I'm thinking logging it will also help as it has done in the past.
Anyway enough talk.

Brb.

Yeah, barbie of lifffffffeeeee! Longest time, i had my baby 3wks ago... will chill for 2 months. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
HourGlass3:
Agaby, I can see you are back indeed

Mody girl, take good care of yourself and be strong in it all.

No workout this weekend because of TOM, it's really kicking my butts. But eating well and still in good shape, by weigh in Wednesday I hope I get something good from the diet control. Been on multivitamins.
Hour G, Yes I am.

Actually, I won 7 gold out of 7 in 7 swimming events since the last time I posted I guess.
Been Ok. Not full gear though but coming up pretty well

Yesterday

100 press ups
300 bicycle crunches(200 at a go)
100 sec +80 secs plank
some insanity work out blows

Today naa

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
babs2011:

Anyway enough talk.

Brb.
Hello Babs, good to hear from you.

I am doing OK. I can do better though wink

To all

Remember, you actually reduce your real age far below your chronological age with exercise.

Lets go get 'em
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
modath:

Yeah, barbie of lifffffffeeeee! Longest time, i had my baby 3wks ago... will chill for 2 months. wink
OK, I said congrats in advance, now let me complete it with a Congrats in arrears wink

Congrats Mrs Buhari tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ooh I'm so happy for you Modath grin and yes def give your body the necessary recovery time and sure you'll be back to working out with renewed vigour.

@Agaby well done on your workouts, every day you exercise counts!

My main thing is just to make this workout/exercise malarkey just a normal part of my life and routine and not fire brigade approach when my clothes don't fit well anymore undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2015
babs2011:
Ooh I'm so happy for you Modath grin and yes def give your body the necessary recovery time and sure you'll be back to working out with renewed vigour.

@Agaby well done on your workouts, every day you exercise counts!

My main thing is just to make this workout/exercise malarkey just a normal part of my life and routine and not fire brigade approach when my clothes don't fit well anymore undecided

If you remember that you need less effort to maintain than to lose, then you will be more consistent.

I did 5k race and came second. Missed first by .... after just finishing typhoid treatment a day before. wink

This morning

1. 8 minutes warm with Sean T stuff
2. 100 press ups (30, 30, 40)
3. 120 reps of Sean T's core strength exercise( don't know the name
4. 3 mins 30 secs of plank(2mins, 1 min, 30 sec)
5. 360 bike crunches
miscellenous

Total: 50 minutes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Where is everybody?
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Swimming, swimming, Swimming

Monday......

Tuesday: Press ups, crunches, plank etc
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:21am On Aug 26, 2015
I'm here! Well done Agaby. .Some nice workout there wink
So I started back with my training on Monday. Just day 2 and I hurt all over.. a nice welcome back from Doms embarassed grin
Rest day today (wednesday). Might just do some brisk walking.
I'm doing a strength/weights training program by Nia Shanks for now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
babs2011:
I'm here! Well done Agaby. .Some nice workout there wink
So I started back with my training on Monday. Just day 2 and I hurt all over.. a nice welcome back from Doms embarassed grin
Rest day today (wednesday). Might just do some brisk walking.
I'm doing a strength/weights training program by Nia Shanks for now.
O yea thank you.

You have started well too.
Trust me I like those aches. When I touch them ....

I am beside the pool but it is cold...It is my exercise portion for today
Someone encourage me
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by loisella(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fadbuk: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great thread. Great People. Please I have an humble solution. Let us see details at www.ruzumiracles.com/valufone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.