Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 (2837 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by ronald4lif(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
I can't believe that with the puerile, stuporous and utter display of profound mental lethargy by this character these supposedly smart-witted ladies found him worthy of exchanging private correspondence with him and having him on their private chat apps. And hitherto, disappointed in them.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
I can't believe that with the puerile, stuporous and utter display of profound mental lethargy by this character these supposedly smart-witted ladies found him worthy of exchanging private correspondence with him and having him on their private chat apps. And hitherto, disappointed in them.
u r bigger than this
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by ronald4lif(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
u r bigger than this

Not until you start behaving like a grown adult, mate.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not until you start behaving like a grown adult, mate.
so the fact that I apologised doesn't ring a maturity bell in ur skull?
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by 2dice(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
oga calm down biko..
Some people go think say na freestyle you dey do ooo grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by 2dice(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
You are just a slowpoke
haba...better apologise before its too late grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Joygalore(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Too late for 2016 or for the Op cheesy
2dice:
haba...better apologise before its too late grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by 2dice(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
Too late for 2016 or for the Op cheesy
apologise to the Op..
U just abuse a bearded_grownup ..lol
Ur mouth sef need sanitation grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by ronald4lif(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
so the fact that I apologised doesn't ring a maturity bell in ur skull?

The open apology even makes it worse, if anything it's a display of poor judgment on your part. The most appropriate channel to apologise, of which is not even necessary is to have tag them on an open thread like the derailers paradise. That way the public won't know of what transpired in confidentiality.

What you have succeeded in doing is letting everyone know they once exchanged private correspondence with you and a sound mind should have known such exposition is unwarranted and ought to have been classified.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Hahaha. I will think about that
...Please do dear
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Life is too short for that
ronald4lif:

The open apology even makes it worse, if anything it's a display of poor judgment on your part. The most appropriate channel to apologise, of which is not even necessary is to have tag them on an open thread like the derailers paradise. That way the public won't know of what transpired in confidentiality.

What you have succeeded in doing is letting everyone know they once exchanged private correspondence with you and a sound mind should have known such exposition is unwarranted and ought to have been classified.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by dechandel(f): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Uncle, on behalf of myself and myself alone grin

I have never exchanged offline conversations with him.
Heck!! I hardly ever induldge him here on NL.
He alone knows where he got my contact from. Or maybe there is another Dechandel I know not of!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by ronald4lif(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
dechandel:

He alone knows where he got my contact from. Or maybe there is another Dechandel I know not of!!!

Hian. Eziokwu? It must have been in his dream then. grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
dechandel:

Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by dechandel(f): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hian. Eziokwu? It must have been in his dream then. grin
Eziokwum.
Onye ahu bu ezigbo onye ara grin

If I have him on my contact and convos go south, he will dedicate a thread to me with my contact as the thread topic!! lipsrsealed
As his fingers take dey leak so grin grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
THIS is inhumane and wickedness
dechandel:
Eziokwum.

If I have him on my contact and convos go south, he will dedicate a thread to me with my contact as the thread topic!! lipsrsealed
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by ronald4lif(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
dechandel:
Eziokwum.

grin cheesy

Very apt. Iberibe enyim à kariri madu. Afutu bem udidi ifa. Nwa okorobia na gba agwa ka nwata amulu nya.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by dechandel(f): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin cheesy

Very apt. Iberibe enyim à kariri madu. Afutu bem udidi ifa. Nwa okorobia na gba agwa ka nwata amulu nya.
LOL
Your Igbo is top notch!!!

Had to take my time to read the last sentence grin

Maka onye Ara afu, hapu ya maka na case ya bu urgent attention!!

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...Please do dear
Imela
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
durentdbiitch:
I need to apologise to
Punkyveer
MrCork
cutehector
ebudoxman
sonofanimal
lifeisabitch
Misspicy
Mzpecs
sad cry
for which offend?
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
for which offend?
i apologise for ur moniker, whenever i see it i jst feel pity for u. 'Sonofananimal' kai walahi its not easy. Sorry
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
I wonder why a glorified simpleton like you should be bearing the name of a reputable and prestigious Institution.
Let me tell you, whether you choose to apologise or not, it won't change anything, the impression they already have about you. I'm suggesting you go for divine cleansing at a nearby white garment church cause it's quite obvious that your problem is beyond medical remedy.
Some Nairalanders forming Albert Einstein sef
Small thread wia man pikin open you dy blow grammar sad
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2015
klassiquette:

Some Nairalanders forming Albert Einstein sef
Small thread wia man pikin open you dy blow grammar sad
haaa madam MTN!! You are evewiwhere

shoo
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2015
durentdbiitch:
haaa madam MTN!! You are evewiwhere

shoo
LOLZ ... Na free Mb cause am jare grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ ... Na free Mb cause am jare grin
sister oooh carry on, enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
durentdbiitch:
i apologise for ur moniker, whenever i see it i jst feel pity for u. 'Sonofananimal' kai walahi its not easy. Sorry
OK

Sorry!
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
OK

Sorry!
yea u welcome
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
OK

Sorry!

grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

grin
my dear happy new year in advance
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
my dear happy new year in advance

Wish you the same cool
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
I wonder why a glorified simpleton like you should be bearing the name of a reputable and prestigious Institution.
Let me tell you, whether you choose to apologise or not, it won't change anything, the impression they already have about you. I'm suggesting you go for divine cleansing at a nearby white garment church cause it's quite obvious that your problem is beyond medical remedy.

This one is a either a motivational speaker or a religion lecturer.. bet
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

Wish you the same cool
coolYeah! Like that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Man/bf Isnt Cheating Is Something Wrong. / I Am Officially Off The Market, Ladies Take Note (pics) / ***pictures***nasarawa State University Student Posing Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.