Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family (30122 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by tuscani: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tolexander:
Papillo, Mamillo and the 3 Aillos

Star time family!

If na so Papillo dey sing and dance for him pikin at home like in star tmes, him pikin no go like him o!
i beg i dey laugh too much, which one be Aillo, Nigerians, so creative
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by AOB1: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nnetriplet:

Make u carry her do wetin?
make I tongue grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Stuntkid172(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
lilmax:
There's something in that picture I like smiley

you don dey look somebody wife bah . Close your eyes oo.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by NiceJenny(f): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
lilmax:
There's something in that picture I like smiley
What could that be?
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by gebest: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
d25:
Haha a!! Nairalanders sha, which debt is he owing again? Don't know why some people find it difficult to leave positive comment and move on.

Meanwhile, very lovely and cute family picture.
he is owning a huge debt, his account of 9billion has been frozen. maybe u are nt in dis planet
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Christafarian(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
The older son's teeth tho.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Ofornaira: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Stevebamdex:
End time family sad
Why end time family na?
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Christafarian(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
always looking igboish with very strong igbo accent
Thought i was alone on this view. Even after more than a decade of living in England.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by BABANGBALI: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Christafarian:

Thought i was alone on this view. Even after more than a decade of living in England.
the difference between him and Mikel who traveled there after him is very very wide. Kanu with all his exposure in Europe is too igboish for my liking.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Jacko1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
D gal tiny hehe.... Daddy u fo carry her up
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by bossto(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
But that im wife fine oooo!!!
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Sunglass20(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
please sing along with me... 'Make una follow me. Make Una follow me, Make una enjoy CHRISMOS'
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by austynoh: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cute family piccher kiss
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by forexbinary: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
pls how much did they pay KANU for that Star times advert ??

U want refund them? undecided
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by aalangel(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I cry whenever I see that advert. I feel embarrassed
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by aalangel(f): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
chybykejohn:
#2,000,000
Only 2m and he agreed to do that rubbish dance.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by ijaw1stson: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
the price was inconclusive
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Realone92(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Humble guy this was me and kanu last two years ". He said make I pose as u pose lol "

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by saheedsunnah008(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
GET YOUR MTN/ETISALAT CHEAPEST DATA PLAN: 1GB @ #1000 FOR BANK DEPOSIT/ #1100 FOR CARD PAYMENT. 08065184840 AND 08094677184.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by xreal: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
How time flies..... still remember when he got married to his beautiful wife.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by xreal: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Realone92:
Humble guy this was me and kanu last two years ". He said make I pose as u pose lol "

ok
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Cybertext(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:

lol... "make una follow star times" that advert is hilariously wacked.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
always looking igboish with very strong igbo accent
It's appropriate, no. Since he's Igbo grin Would we expect him to look Japanese with a thick Peruvian accent?

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by hafsat001(f): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Papilooo i knw say oneday u go make us proud
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Nnetriplet: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
AOB1:
make I tongue grin
Agbaya! Who is smiling with you.
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by mmalove(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=Lakayanah post=41417809]Kanu's face looks more famine than his wife. [/quote

lol @ famine seriously abi na feminine
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by asiwaju87(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
The boy in the "papilo I know say one day you go make us proud" Peak milk advert is not in the pix here...

That's right my boy!
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Adonis3:
*in papilo's voice* make una follow me, make una follow me, make una follow me....... Ah don forget the rest

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

Funny advert ... He was even dancing !
Re: Cute Photo Of Nwankwo Kanu With His Family by AOB1: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Nnetriplet:

Agbaya! Who is smiling with you.
wetin concern u abeg leave me and my future wife alone. By dway na me say make u no get luck tongue he paim am tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 / "All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.