Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year (2892 Views)

What Is The Different Between Cheap And Expensive Condoms / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
sexymoma:
The car wey you buy na asset, you go sell am when u dey broke...that the main reason why you guys get a car...
why you hating tho? undecided
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
The second picture, where was it taken?
Shamstiel:
lord I thank you for granting my heart desires and making me a boss over mammon (money). I thank you for providing and making me stand out. I thank you for the wisdom and understanding you granted and making me to excel in my works
Thank you for bringing me from nothing to something.
I am so happy today. lalasticlala please put this on front page I want people to rejoice with me . I am so glad and joyous smiley
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by macaranta(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Choi...the best muscle car right there (Mustang dey learn work).Camaro all the way.

@OP if you doing legal work to afford that,Congrats.
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by subbylee: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Guy no come here come lie give us....thats cris waddle's car...

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by JehanEddy07(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
hungryboy:
oga mi,
See your boy here,
Hunger wan kill your boy,
Abeg anything na something,
I no wan say make God bless you in advance,
Because him don already bless you finish
Hahahahaha.. This guy almost killed me with laughter.. grin
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by JehanEddy07(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
subbylee:
OP Has been BUSTED!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by 2dice(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
subbylee:
in drake's voice
'KILLER' grin grin
Op might be a crisswaddle? grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by ezzylee(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
@subbylee very true..... That's cris waddle. He's a popular Ghanaian musician. And he's rich too. OP wants to come and give us end of the year lie.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Funkybabee(f): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
congrat oooo

but that car at ur age!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shebi na the work wey we dey do nah oga oooo but enter that car and snap pics, that will show u are the owner of it
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by anigbajumo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
sexymoma:
Omo yahoo

By their look you sha know them grin
Dem dey hol pr1ck snap pix
dem dey edit pix like mad
Bling Bling na dia bestie
Dia haircut is always the same everywhere. grin
Dia slippers nko, the same thing.. everywhere

Mio o envy e ooo

Nigerian thinking shaa,Even if na yahoo guy his hustle has paid him and I wish him more......

Congrats, Real G
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nche95(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shamstiel:
lord I thank you for granting my heart desires and making me a boss over mammon (money). I thank you for providing and making me stand out. I thank you for the wisdom and understanding you granted and making me to excel in my works
I am so happy today. lalasticlala please put this on front page I want people to rejoice with me . I am so glad and joyous smiley
i know that guy in singlet,. his name is chidi,. unizik student
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shamstiel:

Guy, how much be this Camaro ?
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by millhouse: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In The Mood / Stylish Crazy Jeans Vs Ugly Crazy Jeans(photo) / You Are Gay If You've Ever Given Any Girl/Your Girlfriend Anal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.