Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend (1042 Views)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Epiphanus20(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
GUYS! If you are dating a beautiful girl, just know that a minimum of 3 guys per day tries their luck on her, which makes 21 guys per week, 84 guys per month, 1008 guys per year...
Now tell me, can your girlfriend say no 1008 times

Cc:Lalasticlala Seun ,abeg come work.
Www.akposjokes.com
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
You must have a low self-esteem then. Are stunning girls not humans? Nothing to fret about there. It depends on how you comport yourself. You don't need to always question her doings, her whereabouts and be the clinging type. Show to her that you know your worth as a man. Be real and flexible around her. Let her know that you're in control and not the other way round. Don't ever exhibit any sign of jealousy. And lastly, don't act like you're the one on the losing side if a misunderstanding occurs. E.g. Being a pleading puppet.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol it's not that deep though
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
You are wrong. If I am everything she wants in a man, and she feels happy and satisfied being in a relationship with me, she'd never say yes to all those requests that you are implying that she is receiving.

You should bear in mind that this is a romantic relationship we are talking about and not some business venture where one of the business partners can easily get swayed by an opposing establishment.
Something attracted her to me, there was a reason that she decided to go into a relationship with me and still chose to stay in the relationship with me.

Relationships are built on friendship and love. Someone just doesn't wake up and decide to accept the proposal of just one random guy who she doesn't know, when she is already in a happy relationship with someone else who she loves and shares that bond of friendship with.

By the way, you should know that logistically it has been proven that beautiful girls don't get asked out that much as is commonly assumed, this is because most guys presume that they already have someone who they are with or who is taking care of them, and some feel like they'd get turned down if they approach them.

No offense, OP, but your post just reeks of insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Funminicrown: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
People like you return to the village to get a worwor cum uneducated gal and bring her to city only to discover she's been cheating on you the very moment you brought her.
Think like a man who has something upstairs.
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by chronos: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chronicles of an insecure man...or boy rather
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Michellla(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
its not as hard as you think to say NO.
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Florblu(f): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
OK....let's try it @op..
No No no No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No.
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by oldtopics(f): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
since i m a lesbian...my partner aint worried bout the boyz

1 Like

Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by RexKexMilann: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Florblu:
OK....let's try it @op..
No No no No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No.
Madame, Seek Sanityundecided.
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by RexKexMilann: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
oldtopics:
Nobody Asked About Your "Sexuality".sad.
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by elantraceey(f): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Only someone with low self esteem will be bothered about that by the way your estimate is so wrong.
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin angry
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
oldtopics:

1 Like

Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Swissheart(f): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wrong estimate. Some ladies get more than that........ Meanwhile some of us bank with Skye Bank.... All we say is Yes!
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:
You are wrong. If I am everything she wants in a man, and she feels happy and satisfied being in a relationship with me, she'd never say yes to all those requests that you are implying that she is receiving.

You should bear in mind that this is a romantic relationship we are talking about and not some business venture where one of the business partners can easily get swayed by an opposing establishment.
Something attracted her to me, there was a reason that she decided to go into a relationship with me and still chose to stay in the relationship with me.

Relationships are built on friendship and love. Someone just doesn't wake up and decide to accept the proposal of just one random guy who she doesn't know, when she is already in a happy relationship with someone else who she loves and shares that bond of friendship with.

By the way, you should know that logistically it has been proven that beautiful girls don't get asked out that much as is commonly assumed, this is because most guys presume that they already have someone who they are with or who is taking care of them, and some feel like they'd get turned down if they approach them.

No offense, OP, but your post just reeks of insecurity.
Who says ugly girls don't cheat?
Ashawo no b combination of both pretty and wor LovePeddler?
I back u like hunchback jawe.
Re: Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend by obinnashady(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'll teach her how to say no in spanish.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See The Photo This Lady Posted On Facebook / Every Guy Should Read This . . . This Goes For Every Relationship . / Caption This Photo........do Or DIE Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.