Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? (6206 Views)

Reasons Why You Must Insist On Knowing About Your Pertners Past Relationship / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by 20bc(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

can you two just get a room please? cheesy

You guys will make a great couple. The talk wink

Lol, bro ain't no homo.. One sorry ass nigga is behind that moniker cool
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by queenfav(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:

I do wonder what it feels like to be in fiancée stage....men ehn,don't just waste your emotions on them.

lol..don't wonder much o..Me I don't even know how I got here.Its not funny at all.I have to keep in touch with his parents and sister,else they would say I don't call.I haff tire already..lol.Even my friend getting married february 2016 was gisting me abt some stuffs her man did,that's she wants out. I was just laughing at her..Because shii gets real when you get married.It takes patience my dear.Men are very annoying(yes I said it).Sometimes,I wud just ask myself if this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.My secret is seeing my man as a big baby,that's how I get to forgive his f.ups.It helps me overlook his occasional rubbish.Else we go dey get am hot daily.They are the same jare,na to find one when no too dey craze marry,so your mother can come for omugwo.lol..
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by 20bc(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

ewwww

I am not surprised grin

surprise ke, more is coming your way àss hole angry
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:

Lol, bro ain't no homo.. One sorry ass nigga is behind that moniker cool

for real? shocked
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by misspicy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
queenfav:
lol..don't wonder much o..Me I don't even know how I got here.Its not funny at all.I have to keep in touch with his parents and sister,else they would say I don't call.I haff tire already..lol.Even my friend getting married february 2016 was gisting me abt some stuffs her man did,that's she wants out. I was just laughing at her..Because shii gets real when you get married.It takes patience my dear.Men are very annoying(yes I said it).Sometimes,I wud just ask myself if this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. My secret is seeing my man as a big baby,that's how I get to forgive his f.ups. It helps me overlook his occasional rubbish.Else we go dey get am hot daily.They are the same jare,na to find one when no too dey craze marry,so your mother can come for omugwo.lol..
my sister I am humbled

thanks for this ...lol
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Steesaadiq:
Bro, your comment struck a chord in my heart. U referred to me in ur last sentence. I'm passing through hell right now trying to cut ties with a lady I had loved for 4yrs. Our plan is to get married next year however she suddenly turned a new leaf some 2months ago. What bothers me right now is: she wouldn't tell me her position as regards our relationship. She has deliberately created a distance between us. She wouldn't call unless I call. I'm suspecting she's seeing someone. Seriously, I don't know what to do right now.

Can't you talk to her?
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by 20bc(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

for real? shocked

Yes oh, a sorry ass loser.. One day NL police is going to burst him out.... cool
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by queenfav(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:
my sister I am humbled

thanks for this ...lol
uwc dear,make I rush make dinner.
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Genea(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

bae, because someone was a jerk doesn't mean you wouldn't fall "deeply" inlove anymore. Love is blind you know
well my eyes are wide open nw
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by judedwriter(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Genea:
I learnt never to fall deeply inlove with a guy again...
Lastly shiit happens,dust yasef and move on,no one is worth ur tears
true...nobody is indispensable...there is someone out there a 100x beta.
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Lovelynature(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

seems similar to what you witnessed?
hahaha, bro maybe you study/studied law in school or a lawyer by nature because you really know how to get people discuss what they don't plan to.

Yeah, I've been observing that from your comments so far on the thread cheesycheesy
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Flashh: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:
I have Learnt not to love a man 100%...

Give him just 10% of your love,give your books or career 40%, give your God and family the 50%...

lobatan cheesy

This niggas ain't loyal

they don't deserve all our hearts and commitments undecided
Just take a look at the way I'm looking at you with this your lame analysis.
[img]http://nguyenmykha.files./2015/05/marching-band-face-with-some-annoyance.jpg?w=1100[/img]
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Lovelynature(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Steesaadiq:
Bro, your comment struck a chord in my heart. U referred to me in ur last sentence. I'm passing through hell right now trying to cut ties with a lady I had loved for 4yrs. Our plan is to get married next year however she suddenly turned a new leaf some 2months ago. What bothers me right now is: she wouldn't tell me her position as regards our relationship. She has deliberately created a distance between us. She wouldn't call unless I call. I'm suspecting she's seeing someone. Seriously, I don't know what to do right now.
Yea, bro I understand how you feel. The best thing to do at the moment if possible for you, is to ignore her and act as if you ain't bothered. Perhaps, she would miss you and wonder why you act the way you act. Begging a woman has never been a good option. Even if she returns because of your begging, she would see you as sissy, and your ego would never remain that strong around her.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Genea(f): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
judedwriter:
true...nobody is indispensable...there is someone out there a 100x beta.
ya,no one is........
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lovelynature:
hahaha, bro maybe you study/studied law in school or a lawyer by nature because you really know how to get people discuss what they don't plan to.

Yeah, I've been observing that from your comments so far on the thread cheesycheesy

lol... Hell no I hate law. I am an accountant bro grin
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lovelynature:
Yea, bro I understand how you feel. The best thing to do at the moment if possible for you, is to ignore her and act as if you ain't bothered. Perhaps, she would miss you and wonder why you act the way you act. Begging a woman has never been a good option. Even if she returns because of your begging, she would see you as sissy, and your ego would never remain that strong around her.
Thnaks , bro
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by avalontony(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
queenfav:
lol..don't wonder much o..Me I don't even know how I got here.Its not funny at all.I have to keep in touch with his parents and sister,else they would say I don't call.I haff tire already..lol.Even my friend getting married february 2016 was gisting me abt some stuffs her man did,that's she wants out. I was just laughing at her..Because shii gets real when you get married.It takes patience my dear.Men are very annoying(yes I said it).Sometimes,I wud just ask myself if this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.My secret is seeing my man as a big baby,that's how I get to forgive his f.ups.It helps me overlook his occasional rubbish.Else we go dey get am hot daily.They are the same jare,na to find one when no too dey craze marry,so your mother can come for omugwo.lol..
LOL!!!
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by seaga: 2:47am On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

My brother in Islam, you wan collect advice from a man who calls his mother a hoe

What about your father, your brother, your imam, her father, her guardian? undecided Have you asked them yet?

And there is nothing wrong with crying over a loved one. It is not a sign of weakness or a taboo. If it were, God would have prohibited it. It is only natural you cry because you are human.

Pray over it and talk to PEOPLE as in people who are relevant to you or to her. if she is the one for you. may Allah bring her back.

You re so subtle, didn't know you can be this pleasant, and even giving advice. No offense. You been a Muslim is another..., you this dare to differ, you ve multipersonalty..
Never cease to amuse me. smiley
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by seaga: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
I have Learnt not to love a man 100%...

Give him just 10% of your love,give your books or career 40%, give your God and family the 50%...

lobatan cheesy

This niggas ain't loyal

they don't deserve all our hearts and commitments undecided

...with those analysis,don't get married. Advice
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2015
seaga:

You re so subtle, didn't know you can be this pleasant, and even giving advice. No offense. You been a Muslim is another..., you this dare to differ, you ve multipersonalty..
Never cease to amuse me. smiley
I can be very subtlecheesy
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by seaga: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

I can be very subtlecheesy

You sure can be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her / My First Time Sex Experience / Unfortunate Tales Of People Who Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.