Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My First Time Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time Sex Experience (6199 Views)

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Sex Experience by gist212: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
My First Time Sex Experience

“So, tell me about your first time.” She asked.
“All of it?”
And i mean “All of it.”

“Finally we were, all alone at last. We were sixteen as far as i remember. There she was, in that black sleeve less frock with white spots, a bit tight on the bosom, a bit, just a tiny bit on her cleavage exposed. Along with black see through tights. I liked her that way, i really did. She was wearing a red lipstick and just a tiny bit, just a tiny bit of glitter on her cheeks. With all of that and streaked hair, you could imagine that I wasn’t going to resist for long. “So, here we are…” I said.

She looked just a bit nervous, and she had the right to be. We weren’t thinking about that just yet, we didn’t even have that in mind yet. All it was till then was just a that, but what followed was inevitable.

The cafe was empty. It was one of those glamorous kinds, but a very small one. We were on the upper floor, so there was no staff there either, and yes, the washroom was on the same floor. We hardly talked at first. We just kind of kept on staring at each other, as if waiting for the other to make a move. I held her hand, she didn’t hesitate. It was as if i had made the much awaited move. I stood up, and took a couple of steps towards her. She stood up too.

I held her shoulders and kissed her gently on her lips. She seemed surprised but also seemed okay with it. She replied with a gentle kiss. I opened my mouth a bit and yeah, our tongues were in each other’s mouths. It stayed that way for some time, till i decided it was time to step things up, so i started gently touching her body, starting from the abdomen, then to her thighs.

My left hand was busy rubbing her back, while my right was on the side of her thighs, aah her thighs, specially with those see through tights, aah. i teased my hand close to her privates but then moved it away, resulting in a grin from her.

I then gently moved my fingers towards her ass, and started rubbing it with my hand. She started biting her lips with her eyes closed. I then gently removed my right hand from her ass. Clutched her tightly through the help of my left hand, and then placed my left hand on her ass. Gently moving the right one towards her vagina. And oh yes, she felt it.

The gentle rubbing of her vagina with her ass clutched tightly by my left hand, she was loving it. The noises now began to come. Those gentle moans, eyes closed, lips between the teeth and an occasional smile on her face.

Oh yes, she was loving it. Now i had my hand grabbing her ass, my hand rubbing her genitals and my tongue in her mouth.

That’s when she decided to step the game up. She undid my belt, unzipped my pants and started to rub my penis with her hands, despite it being under my underwear. This led to me speeding up my rubbing movement and also led to me clutching her ass even tighter. “I hope you have your condom on.” She said jokingly. “Of course i do.” I replied with a smile. And just like that, we began moving towards the restroom, patiently, gently.

Taking off her frock wasn’t easy. I had to unstrap the belt and then take it off. It took some time but I didn’t panic, i made sure she didn’t notice the delay as i kept on rubbing her genitals whenever any of my hands was free.

She was getting wet, i could feel it despite a layer of tights and underwear between me and her genitals. And of course i kept the kissing going. And there it was, the frock was off and believe me, i had never before seen a sight as beautiful as her in a black bra with those black see through tights. It’s beyond everything one could imagine.

Meanwhile she was unbuttoning my shirt and managed to take it off. As soon as this was done, i leaned on her and help her downwards, we were both on the floor now with her below me. I moved downwards and started...Continue Reading
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Splinz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oh wow... quite a wonderful piece of fiction.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by gist212: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is no Friction, This is a person's first time sex experience story
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Next week in this life you fainted after the exercise grin grin grin
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by HarryDuce(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
This looks like an imagined stuff. so much gory details.

(1) (Reply)

Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.