Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,918 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ladies, When Push Comes To Shove, Can You Marry A Younger Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Push Comes To Shove, Can You Marry A Younger Guy? (574 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, When Push Comes To Shove, Can You Marry A Younger Guy? by confamgist237: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
When you think you have run out of options and you are now searching for Mr Available, not Mr Right, will you be able to settle for younger guys?

Guys, can you marry an older woman?

Lets have your thoughts

Read more @ :http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/ladies-when-push-comes-to-shove-can-you.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Ladies, When Push Comes To Shove, Can You Marry A Younger Guy? by confamgist237: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ladies, When Push Comes To Shove, Can You Marry A Younger Guy? by olawale4725(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
I cnt even afford to marry a girl of my age so i wld i now marry a girl that is older than me. I av my reasons, which is because girls grows faster and rapidly than boys so even if i marry my mate their is tendency that she wld grow old quickly bfor me
Re: Ladies, When Push Comes To Shove, Can You Marry A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
First of all, there Is nothing wrong in bin a gym instructor, atleast he is working legitimately for his money and not trying scam or smuggle drugs. He could have bigger plans and bin a gym instructor might just be the ladder he needs to climb.
Secondly, in as much as u are feeling the pressure (age wise) u have to be calm and patient about it, boyfriends are everywhere but a real man is hard to find. Not quite long I was watching an Interview on Dakore (nolly actress) and she said she got married at th age of 32, just relax.
Lastly, Pray to God about it, cus If u jump into marriage just for the sake of getting married, u are likely to jump out of it or maybe face the consequences. For now, all u need to is pray and keep developing urself...
My one cent, meanwhile, happy new year in advance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Romance Section Sooooo Crap! / Married In School, Single At Home / Honest Reason Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.