Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do (46834 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin grin grin Enusmith weldone!

Omotayor smiley It's Emusmith, not "enu..." Or... undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deejavuu:

Why did you have to type out my moniker. .

Hmmm.. Smith minister of women affairs tongue grin

Following after your footsteps wink

You disappeared?
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
daveP:
Nice one Sir Emusmith

those that await their friend's or besties advice before they go ahead with the guy.

Only to dump the said bestie or keep distance when she 1st the bestie to tie the wedding knots. So ironic. smiley

True, bro

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
tuffpivot:
I'm currently experiencing number 5....and d tin Don dey 1 annoy MI sef

My bro. She needs space. Be conspicuous by your absence.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by ImaIma1(f): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
I know guys will like this post. About understanding women...i don't even understand myself and i hv quit trying to.
People play too much games. Just come up abd say "i don't want again"! No time

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Deejavuu(f): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

Following after your footsteps wink

You disappeared?

I didn't. Let's not derail smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't write like before. This is because I want every of my write-up to come like the rattle of a gun cheesy

Suspense is good...
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
ImaIma1:
I know guys will like this post. About understanding women...i don't even understand myself and i hv quit trying to.
People play too much games. Just come up abd say "i don't want again"! No time

I like your sincerity and openness
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

My bro. She needs space. Be conspicuous by your absence.
I fink dats wot I'll do next oo.... Cuz I dnt like lingering decision nd she claims there is no one else dats d annoying part
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by agabaI23(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

So, you believe a man can understand a woman?
A man can only try to but may not be able to understand a woman who does not understand herself
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by poweredcom(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked shocked story no be me dem fit do like dis
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
tuffpivot:

I fink dats wot I'll do next oo.... Cuz I dnt like lingering decision nd she claims there is no one else dats d annoying part

There is no one else? I've heard that lie like 5 million times...she's trying to hold on to you in case the main guy breaks her heart. You are her side chic. Hope you know that? Side guy grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
agabaI23:
A man can only try to but may not be able to understand a woman who does not understand herself
llollzzz...I get that

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:

There is no one else? I've heard that lie like 5 million times...she's trying to hold on to you in case the main guy breaks her heart. You are her side chic. Hope you know that? Side guy grin
Lol.... No position is permanent grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Zellie: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Crap
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Vikky014(f): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
emusmith:
Some Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do.

Good evening peeps.
I have critically looked at some complains by Nairaland guys and to be honest, some of them sound so hilarious. They open threads about it and still, the truth remains covered. They leave more frustrated, I guess.

I thought it timely to unveil some of the REASONS LADIES ACT THE WAY THEY DO.

I'm no psychologist neither I TIM LAHAYE, but I believe some of these answers will help my Nairaland friends to better understand our ladies better and not get confused when these attitudes play out.

Let's see some reasons:

1. When she leaves her undies at your place

- A lady told me saying, it's a "possessing your possession" tactics. I was like, who does that? I thought differently until today.

- A few others (5%) just forgot it. Thanks to constant cohabitation. wink

2. When she starts over-demanding even when she knows your financial capacity.

- She just met some one else and wants a breakup via a quarrel.

- Must have heard friends boasting on how theirs involve in profligate spending on them.

3. When she gets angry each time you ask her about her past relationships

- She isn't proud of something there. Not like she is bad but it hurts her to have made some mistakes. Give her some time before proceeding to the next point...

- She is hiding something from you.
If she is a sincere girl who wants a honest relationship, she shouldn't get angry for crying out loud. All the time you gave her, yet, she wants to conceal it till...you hear it from elsewhere and she now comes begging, "hun, I'm sorry. It was the devil" lobatan!

4. When she tells you, "I'm in a relationship" and still wants to be your friend, and her supposed "imaginary" boyfriend isn't in sight."

- Have you noticed, the best thing to do
is to be her friend? That statement is a tricky one. Be her friend to the point of being a brother (Make her free, laugh and happy, with friendship in mind- cancel her thoughts) . At that point, she will focus her attention on you. She might even approach you. It might be too late then. undecided

5. When she keeps changing her decisions about dating you.

- Sometimes, it's because there are other options available to her. But something about you makes her want to still consider you. She's still trying to keep you with one hand.

- Other times, it's just the influence of friends. Her bestie, perhaps.

6. When you are having an "emotional chat" with her and dp goes, wow, "I love you, Pete. and your name is Jamiu!

- Firstly Jamiu, she might be seeing you as a
stalker. Maybe, you forced your way into her Friend's List. She wants to get rid of you ASAP.

- Secondly, If you're James and not Jamiu, she's just trying to play with your mind by making you think she is surrounded. More often than not, Pete doesn't exist! She's so alone. It's a strategy called 5-4-1.

7. When she says to this thread and the Op, "You'll never be able to understand a woman, NEVER, no matter how hard you try!"

- That's a harsh defence tactics by Nairaland Ladies called 6-3-1 since 1672. tongue.

Gnyt. smileywink
Faints this is so hilarious . hahahaha
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
mcheeeeeew. how abt " 7 reasons teenage girls act the way they do? ".
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by odun99(f): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2015
This OP is high on malaysian weed grin
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Said this time and time

"Just because you play PlayStation don't mean you know the ins and out of it!" angry

Lil boys wanna teach subjects on lil girls then loosely use the words "Lady & Woman" lol!

I laffff in Somali grin grin grin

Look for your Queens fooooools instead of learning the tricks to pity sex lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Deejavuu:
Hmmm. I concur with your points 1-3. 4&5 is mostly done be confused girls. A girl who knows what she wants goes for it, no need of acting up.My opinion!!

6 thats plain childish! Who does that? Teenagers maybe or adults in baby skin...

7 don't generalize angry

Hmmmmmm

He will explain better oooooo
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmm. I think the OP was too general. I can't relate to any of those points. Never done any.

It seems as though u're saying girls are silly. Because I really don't know why a right thinking and mature person should do any of the afore-cited things.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by emeka2847: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2015
This one still resemble point 7

Deejavuu:

7 don't generalize angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by ronald4lif(m): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Hmm. I think the OP was too general. I can't relate to any of those points. Never done any.

It seems as though u're saying girls are silly. Because I really don't know why a right thinking and mature person should do any of the afore-cited things.

You've a point but sometimes due to negligence or would I say laziness on author's part piece like this can hardly be disparate. Most writers just find it hard to add 'some' or 'many' as the case may be and just lumps everyone in. But either way, no cases can be absolute, I think we all know it's directed at a particular class irrespective of the obvious generalisation.

That said, perhaps we should start having females who 'exposes' some of men's perceived relationship 'misdemeanor' too from next year. The ladies-focused articles are becoming boring and some change of fresh air would do. I implore you to lead the campaign, nothing dey happen. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by harry509: 2:47am On Dec 29, 2015
emusmith:
Some Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do.

Good evening peeps.
I have critically looked at some complains by Nairaland guys and to be honest, some of them sound so hilarious. They open threads about it and still, the truth remains covered. They leave more frustrated, I guess.

I thought it timely to unveil some of the REASONS LADIES ACT THE WAY THEY DO.

I'm no psychologist neither I TIM LAHAYE, but I believe some of these answers will help my Nairaland friends to better understand our ladies better and not get confused when these attitudes play out.

Let's see some reasons:

1. When she leaves her undies at your place

- A lady told me saying, it's a "possessing your possession" tactics. I was like, who does that? I thought differently until today.

- A few others (5%) just forgot it. Thanks to constant cohabitation. wink

2. When she starts over-demanding even when she knows your financial capacity.

- She just met some one else and wants a breakup via a quarrel.

- Must have heard friends boasting on how theirs involve in profligate spending on them.

3. When she gets angry each time you ask her about her past relationships

- She isn't proud of something there. Not like she is bad but it hurts her to have made some mistakes. Give her some time before proceeding to the next point...

- She is hiding something from you.
If she is a sincere girl who wants a honest relationship, she shouldn't get angry for crying out loud. All the time you gave her, yet, she wants to conceal it till...you hear it from elsewhere and she now comes begging, "hun, I'm sorry. It was the devil" lobatan!

4. When she tells you, "I'm in a relationship" and still wants to be your friend, and her supposed "imaginary" boyfriend isn't in sight."

- Have you noticed, the best thing to do
is to be her friend? That statement is a tricky one. Be her friend to the point of being a brother (Make her free, laugh and happy, with friendship in mind- cancel her thoughts) . At that point, she will focus her attention on you. She might even approach you. It might be too late then. undecided

5. When she keeps changing her decisions about dating you.

- Sometimes, it's because there are other options available to her. But something about you makes her want to still consider you. She's still trying to keep you with one hand.

- Other times, it's just the influence of friends. Her bestie, perhaps.

6. When you are having an "emotional chat" with her and dp goes, wow, "I love you, Pete. and your name is Jamiu!

- Firstly Jamiu, she might be seeing you as a
stalker. Maybe, you forced your way into her Friend's List. She wants to get rid of you ASAP.

- Secondly, If you're James and not Jamiu, she's just trying to play with your mind by making you think she is surrounded. More often than not, Pete doesn't exist! She's so alone. It's a strategy called 5-4-1.

7. When she says to this thread and the Op, "You'll never be able to understand a woman, NEVER, no matter how hard you try!"

- That's a harsh defence tactics by Nairaland Ladies called 6-3-1 since 1672. tongue.

Gnyt. smileywink
jst 1 way most of dem think....
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by gabinogem(m): 4:44am On Dec 29, 2015
agabaI23:
like the ones that goes to the extent of sleeping with ur friend(s) just to spite u... funny stunts some ladies pull these days.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Lionofdjungle: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Most ladies just like to form, it is when they reach the age of thirty and they aren't in a stable relationship that they become serious and succumb to guys that come their way.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by sunsky29(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Its my birthday.like if u love me,share if u hate me,ignore if its non of ur biz
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by EOOJ(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2015
So, you believe a man can understand a woman?[/quote]

wats there in a woman dat a man kant undastand
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do by Kingsley10000: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Chanchit:

An ex has done this to me before, she would upload pix of one particular guy for almost a month, I never discussed about it, it got to a point she asked me if at all I do see her dp's, I said of cause I saw all of them, she asked why I did not ask her anything about it, I said its because the dp belongs to her, she can put up monkeys, zombies or anything she feels like putting up there, she now started saying its her cousin, I was like bae, anybody weh he like make he be, its just not a problem on my own side, na so the "you don't love me" issue start. We still dey off and on sha, after thinking/knowing I don't love her.
Lolz... I can relate to that, some girls act like juveniles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.