Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46587 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Gaggii: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2022
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Put the kid on lease.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by PerfectStranger(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Wehdone Ronaldo. Congrats in advance.

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Cerebellum: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.

U no well

OP, you're the husband thought to be wise, but you failed in that aspect, your woman telling you what to do?!

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Give her a share of the bills in the house to be settling herself so she will understand that the economy is very tough!

408 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Kilotat: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health

340 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Derammie1(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations in advance

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by opera1(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't tell your wife to do family planning, fix an appointment with your doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health

Not done that way. Her consent must be sought. Your patient must be aware of the and procedures involved unless they all want to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Candidlady: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by emorse(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Give
Kobicove:
Give her a share of the bills in the house to be settling herself so she will understand that the economy is very tough!
Simple. She go over-plan am next time.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by opera1(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.

I can't blame her, she's not satisfied with two kids. Don't feel bad or afraid of tomorrow God will surely take control of everything.
Love her more and take care of her.
Put the option to her after her delivery.
May God grant her safe delivery in Jesus name Amen �.

IF YOU ARE DONE HAVING BABIES AND SHE REFUSE TO FAMILY PLANNING, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR VASECTOMY.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by greattybee(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Children are gifts from God.. Congrats in advance man grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

I agree.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by yuping(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2022
undecided Ayo Abara tin tin Ayo, make we dance Emeka we are celebrating naming in the next 9 month write that down, we don't miss anything great.
But my biology told me family planning is not only for the women, why did you not make use of withdrawal method or condom. Since you are tired of kids, vasectomy no be bad idea also.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2022
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by nifemi25(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Since you told her to go for family planning and she doesn't want to listen. Share the bills with her , am sure she will compose her self

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by DriverX: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Maybe you should talk to your penis since a woman can't get pregnant on her own volition.

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by God1000(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

what did guys do to you in the past that makes you hate male folks so much candidlady?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Candidlady: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:

Pls don't kill me.

You and this your pictures!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Cerebellum:

U no well

OP, you're the husband thought to be wise, but you failed in that aspect, your woman telling you what to do?!

He failed to learn from history. Any man that allows a woman thinks for him is in trouble. Time for him to work his ass off, and once u can't adequately provide , brace up for the insults from strangers and even your wife

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by donbachi(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Because u like to fvck without condoms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
what did guys do to you in the past that makes you hate male folks so much candidlady?

Bro....stop mentioning little children that dont have sense...dem dey find attention..na wa oo

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Ahmed0336(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2022
I somehow like myself. Back then, I took her to the hospital, sat there till all the procedures were completed.

She later said she won't do family planning after my first two kids, I said no problem.

Kongi wan kill her, I just lock upppp

She said I should use condom, I said I won't.

That we should try withdrawal method I no gree.

She report me tire to those concerned, I refused to shift ground.

Nobody tell her, she had to insert again before we continue grin

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by God1000(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2022
sollolucci77:

Bro....stop mentioning little children that dont have sense...dem dey find attention..na wa oo
honestly, I'm nonplussed

But she has brothers and cousins

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
honestly, I'm nonplussed

But she has brothers and cousins

These girls are damaged goods...they're always bitter misandrist for nothing cause they can never find any man to love them

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by God1000(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2022
sollolucci77:

These girls are damaged goods...they're always bitter misandrist for nothing cause they can never find any man to love them
she needs to change

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
she needs to change

Make them continue...last last ba them go lose cause them go die without husband

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.