Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Just Don't Get It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Get It (925 Views)

Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / 12 Challenges Nigerian Girls Go Through That Men Just Don't Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Don't Get It by boookworm: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Is it true that when a guy gives a girl too much attention, as in 100% undivided attention she takes him for granted, Whereas when a guy dosent give a girl too much attention and affection she wants him more? Or is it just some foolish words guys use in order to care less about a girl? And what i dnt also get is why do some ladies ignore nice guys who has been too nice to them and give green light to the bad boys?

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Get It by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
I won't even lie. It's true. Sorry ehn
Re: I Just Don't Get It by obiorathesubtle: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yep! True!
Re: I Just Don't Get It by gunpoint(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Victim here
Very true
Re: I Just Don't Get It by boookworm: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
gunpoint:
Victim here Very true
it's so sad. I was also a victim
Re: I Just Don't Get It by rawpadgin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
110% true
Re: I Just Don't Get It by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
So true 100%.
Equally amazed wen i see girls fall for d badt guys & treat d good ones like TRASH cry
Re: I Just Don't Get It by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
boookworm:
Is it true that when a guy gives a girl too much attention, as in 100% undivided attention she takes him for granted, Whereas when a guy dosent give a girl too much attention and affection she wants him more? Or is it just some foolish words guys use in order to care less about a girl? And what i dnt also get is why do some ladies ignore nice guys who has been too nice to them and give green light to the bad boys?

"Love never dies of starvation, but often of indigestion." - Ninon de Lenclos
Re: I Just Don't Get It by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
When you say too nice do you mean when he has acted the fool she can walk all over? because well that is not attractive. The too nice thing is many times manipulation to get a person to owe you and not be able to leave you as against being with you because they genuinely enjoy your company when the too nice manipulation fails you hear people lamenting about niceness not achieving it's aim.
Re: I Just Don't Get It by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Guys be judging present girl attitude with past gfs attitude

Nd expect thier gf's to see them different from her ex

lipsrsealed God dey lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Get It by killsmith(f): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2015
boookworm:
it's so sad. I was also a victim
see my fellow victims....lol.....
Re: I Just Don't Get It by pcoolioz(m): 2:55am On Dec 29, 2015
true
Re: I Just Don't Get It by boookworm: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2015
killsmith:
see my fellow victims....lol.....
Lol
Re: I Just Don't Get It by boookworm: 4:20am On Dec 29, 2015
andromida:
When you say too nice do you mean when he has acted the fool she can walk all over? because well that is not attractive. The too nice thing is many times manipulation to get a person to owe you and not be able to leave you as against being with you because they genuinely enjoy your company when the too nice manipulation fails you hear people lamenting about niceness not achieving it's aim.
so is it advisable for a guy not to use the 'very nice' approach when trying to get a lady?
Re: I Just Don't Get It by Adonis3: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol... My bro, you can never get if u don't understand that girls have their individual differences. All girls aren't the same, hence different scopes for different girl. The point is to understand the girl individually then u know what she wants and what she doesn't.

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: I Just Don't Get It by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2015
boookworm:
so is it advisable for a guy not to use the 'very nice' approach when trying to get a lady?

If the "very nice" approach is sustainable without any resentful buildup on the guy part continue but if you are giving to get well a "very nice"approach maketh not a good guy or a successful relationship.
Re: I Just Don't Get It by yemoxyl(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Very true

(1) (Reply)

How To Know She Is Not Worthy To Be Your Girlfriend / Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight / We Need This Law In Nigeria Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.