Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC (18149 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Ben Ayade May Defect To APC Soon, As He Meets Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Obaseki / Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2015
jkendy:
Yes, defect to APC and all your previous sins while in PDP would be forgiven. Nigerian politicians wit evil treacherous minds
Which sin did Ribadu commit?

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by lyterydim(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by DedeNkem: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Political prostitute.
His corrupt boss (obasanjo) either didn't help him or didn't succeed in rigging any election for him. Ribadu has no credibilty.

Now he's running around begging to defect again to APC to see if they would give him any political office.
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2015
very soon Obama sef go defect join APC. all these yeye politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by FemiFaniKayode: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2015
when i remember his case i just shake my head and laugh.

He wasnot the only one that committed political suicide
Sule Lamido of Jigawa and the Former Servant Governor from Niger were cowards who failed to defect to APC when it mattered most.

They thought they had taken the best decision and failed to proactively strategize for the future and secure their political destiny in the long term but chickened out and settled short term and the result was evident at the polls.

Where are these three today nowhere and where will they be tomorrow politically? The answer is again NOWHERE!!!

A good politician irrespective of motive needs to stay through to a course be proactive, be a fighter and make noise yes make noise.

That is why the likes of Asiwaju, Amaechi, Obasanjo etc are sure banger politicians, political warlords and kingmakers and will remain so for a long time
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by teepain: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Only an ignorant person will abuse Ribadu.

I remember when Ribadu left for PDP, I was devastated because I was pro-APC as at then. Less than six months later, I (myself) left APC to PDP. Many felt let down and bad but I later understood why Ribadu left in the first instance.

A man like Ribadu is a man of integrity. He couldn't stand corrupt Nyako as his leader. He believed that Nigeria need change and he switched to PDP that he feels he can actualise it (though he stood higher chance in APC but we all know that Atiku as party leader will NOT support Ribadu as APC candidate). Unfortunately, forces even within the PDP in Adamawa worked against Ribadu candidacy. They knew that a Governor Ribadu will mean "No Business as usual". Right now, the guy can't cope witj the position of his party and majority chieftains on corruption. I mean, a man like Ribadu can't endorse shielding corrupt people under any guise. If he wants to return to APC, the APC should see it as a boost to their image. Ribadu is an asset! He's the man I want PDP to jealously guide. Should he leave, it will be a heavy blow to PDP. The era where goats will seek for more power after eating yams is over. Votes now counts.

Again you have made some profound statements here. Although I felt Ribadu shouldn't have decamped to PDP when he did, although that is my personal opinion at best.

However, I completely agree with you that Nigerians are wiser now and would only vote for people they trust and believe in.

It is not even about political parties anymore because people make parties. And with the penchant of our politicians for cross carpeting it becomes difficult to track which party did what and this is why Nigerian youths must refrain from this PDP versus APC online fights. Thus, I suggest that we track the actions of individual politicians and reward or punish them with our votes as appropriate.

There must be consequences for actions or inactions of political office holders.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by chaski: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2015
egift:
Personal greed made Ribadu to become the most miscalculating Politician in Nigeria. If he did not fall for Jonathan's lobbying, by now he would have been governor of Adamawa under APC. Or at the very least get an important Federal Assignment.

May the Impatience of Ribadu never be your portion.

At then it was a perfect calculation because nyako wanted to make his Son the governor andd ribadu has no chance considering incumbency then and cash at hand, removal of nyako made the party unpopular and there was pdp at the centre. The things just tilted because of buhari influence that brought the current clueless on seat.
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by ruffDiamond: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2015
wink cool I still like Ribadu he z a Berra choice than Atiku and Sarathief put together welcome back to yr former party no fuvk up again stay true and be loyal

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by FemiFaniKayode: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Political treachery, backstabbing, neophytism.

He was simply used and dumped.
Nyako's treatment by PDP, his ouster and Bamanga Tukur's undue interference in the local politics of the state caused serious fragmentation of the party and the hullabaloo that trailed the coming back of the Dep Gov and the party's decision not to field him in the main elections were signs Ribadu should have seen and stayed in APC.

He would have been a sitting APC governor now
but he was naive and disloyal to people that mattered most.

To me he was the most hit of PDP political office aspirants that lost i felt for him more than GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by egift(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
Except for appointment, voting Ribadu for any elective position is very unlikely because he has proven it will be difficult to trust him.

Trust is like a smoke in a bottle, once released into the atmosphere, it will be hard to bring it back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by jkendy(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The same "sins" Nigerians accused GEJ to have committed of cause.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by FemiFaniKayode: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2015
[/quote] [s]author=TonyeBarcanista post=41444222]Only an ignorant person will abuse Ribadu.

I remember when Ribadu left for PDP, I was devastated because I was pro-APC as at then. Less than six months later, I (myself) left APC to PDP. Many felt let down and bad but I later understood why Ribadu left in the first instance.

A man like Ribadu is a man of integrity. He couldn't stand corrupt Nyako as his leader. He believed that Nigeria need change and he switched to PDP that he feels he can actualise it (though he stood higher chance in APC but we all know that Atiku as party leader will NOT support Ribadu as APC candidate). Unfortunately, forces even within the PDP in Adamawa worked against Ribadu candidacy. They knew that a Governor Ribadu will mean "No Business as usual". Right now, the guy can't cope witj the position of his party and majority chieftains on corruption. I mean, a man like Ribadu can't endorse shielding corrupt people under any guise. If he wants to return to APC, the APC should see it as a boost to their image. Ribadu is an asset! He's the man I want PDP to jealously guide. Should he leave, it will be a heavy blow to PDP. The era where goats will seek for more power after eating yams is over. Votes now counts.[/s]

[/quote]

Go sit down for corner

The only reason Nyako was originally ousted was his firm stance against the GEJ and the power brokers in Wadata.

Ribadu was brought in because GEJ and PDP needed someone to give them a positive image and make their political abracadabra to look right.

Tukur wanted his son, GEJ wanted Ribadu, the Dep Gov wanted the seat too Prof Aminu also had a candidate

4 Likes

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2015
teepain:

Again you have made some profound statements here. Although I felt Ribadu shouldn't have decamped to PDP when he did, although that is my personal opinion at best.

However, I completely agree with you that Nigerians are wiser now and would only vote for people they trust and believe in.

It is not even about political parties anymore because people make parties. And with the penchant of our politicians for cross carpeting it becomes difficult to track which party did what. Thus, I suggest that we track the actions of individual politicians and reward or punish them with our votes as appropriate.

There must be consequences for actions or inactions of political office holders.
Thank you! Some people don't understand the intrigues of Adamawa politics. It is so unfortunate that political parties aren't founded on ideological line. Unfortunately, PDP is yet to get it right
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by egift(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2015
chaski:
At then it was a perfect calculation because nyako wanted to make his Son the governor andd ribadu has no chance considering incumbency then and cash at hand, removal of nyako made the party unpopular and there was pdp at the centre. The things just tilted because of buhari influence that brought the current clueless on seat.

It was not a done deal. And at the National level, there were a lot of support for Ribadu - from OBJ, Tinubu, APC Leadership, Buhari and even Atiku. They lobbied and promised him an automatic ticket in PDP (but there were so many PDP member already positioning themselves). Also in APC, he had a big chance at Federal appointment. And even Presidency in future.

The single reason he should have stay in APC is that Jonathan is not know to commit so much political capital in installing anyone. Except very convenient.
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by anonimi: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2015
He is surely a LEARNER in Nigerian politics.
A man without principles will fall for any share of the ponmo (cow skin)!
After he was dumped by Tinubu for Jonathan in 2011, he is going bag to beg for use & dump repeat edition.

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGNoeDNibm0wOHRfYWNuX3V5b184ODM4MDY5NTMucG5nfDY3MHwzNzB8Ny8xMS8yMDE1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425719_ribadu_zqtdvynf_jpg592b94a72a9832719b34a32f802b6498
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Political treachery, backstabbing, neophytism.

He was simply used and dumped.
Nyako's treatment by PDP, his ouster and Bamanga Tukur's undue interference in the local politics of the state caused serious fragmentation of the party and the hullabaloo that trailed the coming back of the Dep Gov and the party's decision not to field him in the main elections were signs Ribadu should have seen and stayed in APC.

He would have been a sitting APC governor now
but he was naive and disloyal to people that mattered most.

To me he was the most hit of PDP political office aspirants that lost i felt for him more than GEJ
Treachery? You mean the same use and dump that APC meted out to Bafarawa, Shekarau, Marwa, Balgore and others?

Ribadu NEVER stood chance in reality to clinch APC Adamawa ticket. There was Atiku camp and Nyako(incumbent) camp. Non of these camps wanted Ribadu, because they know his character. PDP was fertile and so he moved to actualise his ambition there. The problem however was sabotage from members of the PDP that would rather vote for APC or SDP than Ribadu. They know Ribadu is not a system man and it won't be business as usual.

As for Amaechi and co, there is nothing admiring in political jobbers that has no goodwill in his hometown. Tinubu is a strategist(I give it to him), but nothing admirable in political jobbing. A man like Ribadu wants to serve. His antecedents speaks volume of him!

Btw: Go check what treachery means.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by gigabyte13: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Riiibbbbaaadddduuuu yyyyyyyyyyyy nnnaaaaa

If Ribadu finally join APC, then he as join the league of shameless, un-principled, in-discipline, waka-about, un-focus and anywhere belle-face politician like FFK, Atiku.

Pls Tinunu, Pa Buhari na good example na. Stay where u are, better go soon come find you.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
jkendy:
The same "sins" Nigerians accused GEJ to have committed of cause.
They belong to different league abeg
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by Deeejah(f): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2015
dear nuhu ribadu, just want to ask if u kno the adage that says "A rolling stone gathers no moss".

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by emmygzy(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Treachery? You mean the same use and dump that APC meted out to Bafarawa, Shekarau, Marwa, Balgore and others?

Ribadu NEVER stood chance in reality to clinch APC Adamawa ticket. There was Atiku camp and Nyako(incumbent) camp. Non of these camps wanted Ribadu, because they know his character. PDP was fertile and so he moved to actualise his ambition there. The problem however was sabotage from members of the PDP that would rather vote for APC or SDP than Ribadu. They know Ribadu is not a system man and it won't be business as usual.

As for Amaechi and co, there is nothing admiring in political jobbers that has no goodwill in his hometown. Tinubu is a strategist(I give it to him), but nothing admirable in political jobbing. A man like Ribadu wants to serve. His antecedents speaks volume of him!

1 crate of orijin plus 3 bottles of magic moments for you. Bar man, lalasticlala, do the needfull.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by Mackson01: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Prodigal son is welcome back home. He made a mistake going to PDP bicos of over ambition. He is welcome back to the caccus of the progressive that he belongs originally. I Forgive & forget
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by FemiFaniKayode: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

did you say Bafarawa and Shekarau? these were men who were overly ambitious during the merger and acceptance of the five former governors!!!

What crime did APC commit? there are standing rules that a governor becomes leader of a party in the state tgere was absolutely nothing wrong in Bafarawa and Shekarau submitting their leadership roles in both Sokoto and Kano to Aliu and Kwakwanso.

It is simple common sense and humility in politics the party had huge plans for them as already established leaders in their own rights.

Shekarau even went as far as takinga ministerial position and you and i know Bafarawa became the spiritual liaison officer for PDP did the two of them deliver their states NO!!!

where are they today politically? Shekarau is nowhere Bafarawa cooling off in Kuje.

Same fate befell Belgore in Kwara
Marwa last i recall was and never has been a heavy weight in Adamawa politics.

Ribadu was impatient and yes treacherous and he knows it ask him he will define and tell you the meaning of political treachery

if you wanna grow as a politician follow a course, have a reasonable ideology and be loyal to it.

Amaechi fought so many impunities the "16 greater than 19" and how our SWF was been bastardized. He is typical David that fought a drunken Goliath

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by Deadlytruth(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Ribadu is not an asset to any political party. While still gladly acting out the script of OBJ/PDP by chasing only OBJ's enemies for unsubstantiated corruption allegations he once stood before a cross-section of Nigerians in the USA and declared that the newly formed AC back then was an Alliance for Corruption composed chiefly of corrupt politicians sent out of PDP by OBJ. But after PDP finished using him and dumped him, used Okiro to humiliate him at his supposed graduation from NIPPS, and finally hounded him into exile after an assassination attempt on his life, Ribadu began to shift sides from PDP.
But just four years later Ribadu was granted pardon and had his court cases of corruption quashed all by GEJ. But before anyone knew it Ribadu accepted the ticket as presidential candidate for the same party he claimed was an Alliance for Corruption and implicitly denied ever accusing Tinubu of corruption. Ribadu went on to campaign with insults against the same GEJ who set him free from exile in the first instance.
But after losing in the 2011 election he stayed behind in ACN until PDP tantalizingly dangled bforee him the Adamawa governorship ticket which he fell for without any restraint or internal debate. However his miscalculation soon became evident as his hopes were dashed by the tsunami that rejected PDP in Adamawa.
Only he knows why he is on his way back to APC now.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by KMJY(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Has 'comical Ali' confirm this?
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

did you say Bafarawa and Shekarau? these were men who were overly ambitious during the merger and acceptance of the five former governors!!!

What crime did APC commit? there are standing rules that a governor becomes leader of a party in the state tgere was absolutely nothing wrong in Bafarawa and Shekarau submitting their leadership roles in both Sokoto and Kano to Aliu and Kwakwanso.

It is simple common sense and humility in politics the party had huge plans for them as already established leaders in their own rights.

Shekarau even went as far as takinga ministerial position and you and i know Bafarawa became the spiritual liaison officer for PDP did the two of them deliver their states NO!!!

where are they today politically? Shekarau is nowhere Bafarawa cooling off in Kuje.

Same fate befell Belgore in Kwara
Marwa last i recall was and never has been a heavy weight in Adamawa politics.

Ribadu was impatient and yes treacherous and he knows it ask him he will define and tell you the meaning of political treachery
Again you fail to define treachery.

Shekarau, Bafarawa, Balgore etc sweated to form APC only to be pushed to the background to accomodate PDP defectors and you say they were "impatient"? If you claim that APC has standing rule empowering Governors to be party leaders at state level, can you tell me why Fashola wasn't party leader in Lagos state when he was Governor? Can you tell me why Ambode isn't the leader in Lagos state? Can you tell me why Senator Saraki was(still is) APC party leader in Kwara state instead of Governor Ahmed?

The truth is that the Governors came with more money and APC dumped their founders to please them. They had no choice but to leave to seek fortune elsewhere. Shekarau was minister and he has served his time. Everybody is not into political jobbing. Yes, his party lost and that's politics. You win, you lose. Bafarawa became spiritual consultant(lol) but that has nothing to do with our discourse. Balgore couldn't cope with a crook Saraki as his party leader that he has always opposed. It was honourable for hin to bow out.

The treachery of APC to her members was put into play in Benue. The present Governor Orthom was a minister under GEJ that lost out in the pDP primary. The next day, he jumped to APC and ALL APC Aaspirants that have been toiling were pushed aside to accomodate the new man with money. Same story happened with Barnabas Gemade. So you have no point here. APC betrayed her members.... That's a fact!

As for Ribadu, he remains an asset

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by FemiFaniKayode: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Again you fail to define treachery.

Shekarau, Bafarawa, Balgore etc sweated to form APC only to be pushed to the background to accomodate PDP defectors and you say they were "impatient"? If you claim that APC has standing rule empowering Governors to be party leaders at state level, can you tell me why Fashola wasn't party leader in Lagos state when he was Governor? Can you tell me why Ambode isn't the leader in Lagos state? Can you tell me why Senator Saraki was(still is) APC party leader in Kwara state instead of Governor Ahmed?

The truth is that the Governors came with more money and APC dumped their founders to please them. They had no choice but to leave to seek fortune elsewhere. Shekarau was minister and he has served his time. Everybody is not into political jobbing. Yes, his party lost and that's politics. You win, you lose. Bafarawa became spiritual consultant(lol) but that has nothing to do with our discourse. Balgore couldn't cope with a crook Saraki as his party leader that he has always opposed. It was honourable for hin to bow out.

The treachery of APC to her members was put into play in Benue. The present Governor Orthom was a minister under GEJ that lost out in the pDP primary. The next day, he jumped to APC and ALL APC Aaspirants that have been toiling were pushed aside to accomodate the new man with money. Same story happened with Barnabas Gemade. So you have no point here. APC betrayed her members.... That's a fact!

As for Ribadu, he remains an asset

am glad you beginning to use the same word albeit in same context.

However, like i said they were already established leaders but pushed to the background Helllll to the freakkking No!

You are one of those obsessed with the political lifestyle of Asiwaju

Fashola and Ambode were political leaders of APC Asiwaju remains only a godfather in principle to these admirable Nigerians.

Concessions were made in Kwara Saraki is a kingmaker but not the APC leader in the state on paper the gobernor remains so and the Party hierarchy are loyal to him first.

You need to understand that our political parties are growing and their ability to cash in on popular heavyweight politicians has become an ideal thing in Nigerian politics just like everywhere.

A good politicians and political strategizer knows when uo make concessions,follow a course doggedly and when to just calm down and relax.

About monies been brought by governors na you sabi dat one.

ApC did not win because there was money but Nigerians were tired twas rather PDP that thought it was bizness as usual and lost money.

Mark these words a good politician is proactive, pAtient not overly ambitious and obedient to good party ideologies.

Where is Tom Ikimi today? that is why am so sorry and pity this James Faleke guy he is digging his own political pit and may never recovers if he follows that over zealous treacherous pAth

Ribadu remains only an asset to PDP and will never win an elective pOlitical office unless he appeases the kingmakers and leaders that be in APC.

Lots of concessions will be made! In politics its scratch my back i scratch yours interests are permanent friends arenot
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

am glad you beginning to use the same word albeit in same context.

However, like i said they were already established leaders but pushed to the background Helllll to the freakkking No!

You are one of those obsessed with the political lifestyle of Asiwaju

Fashola and Ambode were political leaders of APC Asiwaju remains only a godfather in principle to these admirable Nigerians.

Concessions were made in Kwara Saraki is a kingmaker but not the APC leader in the state on paper the gobernor remains so and the Party hierarchy are loyal to him first.

You need to understand that our political parties are growing and their ability to cash in on popular heavyweight politicians has become an ideal thing in Nigerian politics just like everywhere.

A good politicians and political strategizer knows when uo make concessions,follow a course doggedly and when to just calm down and relax.

About monies been brought by governors na you sabi dat one.

ApC did not win because there was money but Nigerians were tired twas rather PDP that thought it was bizness as usual and lost money.

Mark these words a good politician is proactive, pAtient not overly ambitious and obedient to good party ideologies.

Where is Tom Ikimi today? that is why am so sorry and pity this James Faleke guy he is digging his own political pit and may never recovers if he follows that over zealous treacherous pAth

Ribadu remains only an asset to PDP and will never win an elective pOlitical office unless he appeases the kingmakers and leaders that be in APC.

Lots of concessions will be made! In politics its scratch my back i scratch yours interests are permanent friends arenot
There you go again... You aren't being honest!

1. At no time was Fashola EVER regarded as the party leader in Lagos state. Tinubu called the shot! The structure of Lagos APC is firmly on Tinubu's grip and Fashola has never had even a fraction. Same applies to Ambode.

2. Saraki was seen and still seen as the leader of APC Kwara. No time did Ahmed concede to him. The party structure of Kwara is firmly in Saraki's grip.

3. George Akume is party leader in Benue state NOT Samuel Orthom, who is the Governor. #Fact!

4. Ribadu and others are victims of Nigeria political system but I commend them for not bending to status quo. They might not have won offices at the end (politics is about winner and losers per time), but they have sent a message.

5. I am 100% in support of Faleke to seek judicial redress(he may win or lose, that's left to the court).

I'm sorry people like you are the reason political elite are manipulating the system unchallenged. Happy NY in advance

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by mapet: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Only an ignorant person will abuse Ribadu.

A man like Ribadu is a man of integrity. He couldn't stand corrupt Nyako as his leader. He believed that Nigeria need change and he switched to PDP that he feels he can actualise it (though he stood higher chance in APC but we all know that Atiku as party leader will NOT support Ribadu as APC candidate). Unfortunately, forces even within the PDP in Adamawa worked against Ribadu candidacy. They knew that a Governor Ribadu will mean "No Business as usual". Right now, the guy can't cope witj the position of his party and majority chieftains on corruption. I mean, a man like Ribadu can't endorse shielding corrupt people under any guise. If he wants to return to APC, the APC should see it as a boost to their image. Ribadu is an asset! He's the man I want PDP to jealously guide. Should he leave, it will be a heavy blow to PDP. The era where goats will seek for more power after eating yams is over. Votes now counts.

Beautiful piece from you.

My take is that political ambition is like career management. You must manage it yourself and pitch your tent where your aspirations are best served. The only implication with Ribadu's move is that he may take some sort of "punishment" on his return to APC but it may be worth it.

PS: I wonder whatever Ribadu went to look for in PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
mapet:

Beautiful piece from you.

My take is that political ambition is like career management. You must manage it yourself and pitch your tent where your aspirations are best served. The only implication with Ribadu's move is that he may take some sort of "punishment" on his return to APC but it may be worth it.

PS: I wonder whatever Ribadu went to look for in PDP
The problem is that parties in Nigeria are not ideologically based.
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by Harfisco(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ribadu remains the most senseless politicians of our century
Re: Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
He is a political john.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Sheriff Welcomes Jonathan’s Intervention / 2019: PDP Won’t Need Campaign To Defeat Buhari – Babangida Aliyu / Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.