Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Am Offering Myself Freely To Anyman Who Will Be Able To Take Me To Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Offering Myself Freely To Anyman Who Will Be Able To Take Me To Heaven (531 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... / Why Do Some Women Choose (freely) To Become Sex Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Offering Myself Freely To Anyman Who Will Be Able To Take Me To Heaven by konji1(m): 5:02am On Dec 29, 2015
she need a lover, who can make her feel like she is in heaven before the year runs out, Get her Contact here + Her Sexy Photos >> http://www.melogist.com/am-offering-myself-freely-to-anyman/

1 Like

Re: Am Offering Myself Freely To Anyman Who Will Be Able To Take Me To Heaven by EzePromoe: 6:00am On Dec 29, 2015
I would have opted in if I had the liver to kill
Re: Am Offering Myself Freely To Anyman Who Will Be Able To Take Me To Heaven by Humilde: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2015
JESUS is available

(1) (Reply)

[ Story ] Daddy's Girls Branch Out / Which Is More Wayward Nowadays: Village Or City Girls? / Self Confidence.........the Sure Virtue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.