Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? (5165 Views)

Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex / What Does A Lady Love To Hear From Her Man? / Is Shoprite The Best Place To Show A Lady Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Silentmind:
Its not actually this situation but when i was dating my ex, we will have this very tough fight. We will want kill ourselves.

After everything, she'll ask me "have you eaten?"
Waoh! She's a mature lady. Why did u let go of such a lady
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Decker:
Satisfying someone else at the expense of my own happiness and peace of mind, while the person doesn't show concern or appreciation? Nope, sorry, especially if I am not married to that person.

Take a look at the picture. Isn't that foolishness. First of all, why didn't she carry an umbrella? Obviously, we both walked to the park together and I carried an umbrella, and she, knowing fully well that it's raining season didn't bother to carry hers. And then the rain starts pouring.

Now the smart thing to do in this case would be for the both of us to share the umbrella right? Which is possible, but the guy in the picture didn't feel that was the right thing to do.

Okay, since I don't want to share the umbrella and I somehow want to allow her have the pleasure of using mine, which I took the stress of carrying, isn't it best to allow her hold the umbrella herself? I mean, she has hands doesn't she? But the guy in the picture decides to hold it for her, and she relaxes, folds her arms and crosses her legs like she is Princess Diana.

Guys, this photo doesn't signify love, but complete, utter stupidity.

Exactly! Doesn't make sense... Love my asS!
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Silentmind(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
Waoh! She's a

mature lady. Why did u let go of such a lady

I didnt let her go but situations made the separation happen.

Thats one relationship i cant forget. Fight and eat.

Yab everybody and everything.
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Silentmind(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
DeeTus:
She really cared for you. But why did you guys say good bye to each other?

So many things bro.

Just cant start explaining
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Dirkcoyt: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm sorry, I can't do this type of love, it somehow having stupidity as surname.
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by theMusicNerd(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! It is an ever-fixèd mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every wandering bark, Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickle's compass come; Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the edge of doom. If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Silentmind:

I didnt let her go but situations made the separation happen.

Thats one relationship i cant forget. Fight and eat.

Yab everybody and everything.
Eyaaaa. Life goes on
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Springz(f): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
DonFebby:
Guys can you be this caring to your lady?
This is not love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Na Bastard.. You Wont Believe What I Just Did!!! / Lady Steps Out In Shocking Outfit (photo) / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.