Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex (4012 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by pemiakd: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2018
How can a lady who was forcefully defiled at age 29 by a friend who she doesnt like but broke into her home. Its over a year now, the trauma its all over her, she hate and dislike sex. What can she do to help herself love sex and be loved man?
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by mikejj(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2018
G&C will help
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by coleB(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
pemiakd:
How can a lady who was forcefully defiled at age 29 by a friend who she doesnt like but broke into her home. Its over a year now, the trauma its all over her, she hate and dislike sex. What can she do to help herself love sex and be loved man?

diariz alot left unsaid behind d brief story.. am quite lost here a friend who she doesnt like.she could ve reported a rape case and damn d stigma.
sex is sweet wen carefuly exploited and explored

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Dafreeguy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
let her just chill till her honeymoon time
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by 912(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
I don't support rape but a virgin at 29 when she is not a reverend sister, she should say thanks to the friend because the hymen was already turning to rock grin

Please before all the virgins will come here and start attacking me, I'm just joking ooo.......................or am I? grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
No need to love sex tongue
Is a sinnnnn lol

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by 912(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
No need to love sex tongue
Is a sinnnnn lol

Plus it's for people that don't have self control. cheesy
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
912:

Heeeee as if you don't do it tongue
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Miwasky: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chat me privately +2347030495867
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by damtan(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Miwasky:
cool
Miwasky:
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
buy Spanish fly mix with any drink... then get a lube... make sure u don't rape someone's daughter!
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Nobody: 8:40am On May 04, 2018
There are three ways I think.

1) Since she's 29, that can't be d first time she's having sex. She must have had sex with someone she loved before..let her reflect on that memory of love.

2) I don't think she's hating sex, but she's hating guys and finds it hard to love them. What she needs is love therapy not sex therapy. When she finds love again, sex with immediate wetness will set in.

3) However if what she's concerned about is d sex and not the feeling for a guy, simple, there are pills...get a Spanish fly..a simple medication that will put you in mood then look for a guy who will take you to the world of ecstasy..I mean ecstasy of orgasmss. And you'll enjoy. The side effect of that is that you'll appreciate every guy for sex, infact you'll always want to please them just to have sex with you as ur way of recovering from d past trauma

But I think number 2 is what you need dear. You can pm me for my whatsapp number so we can talk more. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2018
Lol at 29 you don't like sex... Oya just go and become a Reverend sister
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2018
The lady should call 08012345678
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by ubunja(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Heeeee as if you don't do it tongue
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by ennyjay72(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2018
virgin at age 29,I know u are lying but continue grin
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Barzinime(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2018
We know its you but continue grin grin
pemiakd:

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
pemiakd:
Sexual assault can be a very traumatic experience and if not well handled can cause sexual desensitization and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
> She has alot of mental tasking to do: finding ways in which she could erase such thoughts by actively engaging in leisure activities.
> She can also confront her fears frontally: if she has a guy who she is comfy with, then she can engage him in romantic activities. Sufficient pre-intimacy would be key to wearing off her fears. Simultaneously, she should consciously increase her fantasy and desire sex during pre-intimacy.
> Another option is talking therapy. She can confide in someone she trusts and respects. The person could even be an anonymous friend who she has never met and has no intentions of meeting. The essence of talking is to get it off her chest.
> Then she can consult the doctor. There are some meds like anxiolytics, mood stabilizers etc that can help out if the above options failed to work.
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
She obviously needs therapy but I'm guessing that isn't a option where you are so... cry
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by coolestofall(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
912:

Like my guy wld say, "bros I'm sure ur sperm level will be up 2 ur neck by know".
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by coolestofall(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:
She obviously needs therapy but I'm guessing that isn't a option where you are so... cry

Back 2 ur kweshion op, she needs serious counselling or she should let time do d healing. When she meets a guy she loves, she'll loosen up with time.
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by adisabarber(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
pemiakd:
How can a lady who was forcefully defiled at age 29 by a friend who she doesnt like but broke into her h ;Dome. Its over a year now, the trauma its all over her, she hate and dislike sex. What can she do to help herself love sex and be loved man?

Noone loves sex. People just do it grin
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by DonroxyII: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
pemiakd:
She is having psychological disorder due to lack of real BF in her life .... She can't love sex until she has a lovely boyfriend who understand the game !!
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by pemiakd: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
DonroxyII:
She is having psychological disorder due to lack of real BF in her life .... She can't love sex until she has a lovely boyfriend who understand the game !!

Very correct
Re: Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex by DonroxyII: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
pemiakd:

Very correct
On this premise, the nasty experience will continue to haunt her ...... I can heal this kinda folks for real grin

(1) (Reply)

Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem / See Why You Shouldn't Get Cursed By Fresh And Expired Nude Pics Of Humans / Drama Unfolds In Club As Slay Queens Undr£ss Each Other As They Fight Dirty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.