Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

People Of God What You Say About This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Of God What You Say About This (685 Views)

Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / If You Die & Discover There Is God, What Will You Do? / Do You Believe In God? What Is The Name Of Your God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Of God What You Say About This by corpROYAL(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2015
l am a Christian and a born again. l do notice some strange things about me. l always stopped by some passerby begging me alms. This thing keep happen to me most of the time, one happen sunday another one yesterday. Although, l have passion for giving. pls people of God what is the meaning of this in spiritual realm because before l do give them but l have stop it now because l recently develop a mind that when they ask me it is somehow because you don't know who is who and they can use the money to bewitch you or using it to do wrong, you know how life is now.
Re: People Of God What You Say About This by tripplephi: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2015
corpROYAL:
l am a Christian and a born again. l do notice some strange things about me. l always stopped by some passerby begging me alms. This thing keep happen to me most of the time, one happen sunday another one yesterday. Although, l have passion for giving. pls people of God what is the meaning of this in spiritual realm because before l do give them but l have stop it now because l recently develop a mind that when they ask me it is somehow because you don't know who is who and they can use the money to bewitch you or using it to do wrong, you know how life is now.

HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THAT IT IS USUALLY MALE BEGGARS THAT MEET YOU, AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE MONEY TO GIVE BUT WHEN YOU STOPPED, EVEN RIGHT NOW, FINANCES ARE BECOMING A CHALLENGE, SO I NEED YOU TO CONTINUE GIVING, THAT IS WHERE YOUR PROSPERITY LIES. BLESS YOU. NO ONE THAT GIVES AS AN ACT OF OBEDIENCE TO GOD CAN BE BEWITCHED

1 Like

Re: People Of God What You Say About This by Applaner: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2015
shocked
Re: People Of God What You Say About This by saniboy(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2015
If u do good and have Jesus in ur mind nobody can harm u because d word of God says love God with ur whole heart and love ur neighbour as urself so if u luv God and everybody around u God will surely protect u. Don't stop doing good because of wat pple have experience... the Lord will protect his children..NO FEAR

1 Like

Re: People Of God What You Say About This by busterr(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2015
give if you have don't bother yourself if you don't have.

1 Like

Re: People Of God What You Say About This by corpROYAL(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
@all commentators, thank you so much for your sincere comment. l will act on God direction and your direction. I really appreciate.
Re: People Of God What You Say About This by corpROYAL(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
@all commentators, thank you so much for your sincere comment. l will act on God direction and your direction. I really appreciate.

more comment are welcome!
Re: People Of God What You Say About This by corpROYAL(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: People Of God What You Say About This by corpROYAL(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
ok waiting to read more comment on this regards
Re: People Of God What You Say About This by mayorall(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
You give but very much more better if it's as the spirit led.
Re: People Of God What You Say About This by corpROYAL(m): 11:15am On Feb 29, 2016
mayorall:
You give but very much more better if it's as the spirit led.

Ok Sir.

(1) (Reply)

ASH WEDNESDAY (fast And Abstinence) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/03/16 / Meet Pastor Bisi And Yomi Adewale Live At Jogor Event Centre For #ibadansummit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.