Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. (1549 Views)

If You Are My NL Girlfriend Come Let's Eat(viewers discretion ) / My Beautiful Crazy Girlfriend (pictures Added) / Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
I and my main chick played the "truth and dare" game last night. So I asked her this question ""what is the craziest thing you have done with/to your partner??""

Her reply was "you don't want to hear it" I reminded her not to break the rule of the game. She started confessing that there was a day we were sleeping together, and I was snoring real bad, she couldn't think of how to stop me from snoring, she con chuk hand inside her Anus put am for my mouth make I lickangry. She said after she did it, I was licking my lips and stopped snoring.

Am sooo mad right now. I asked her severally if she's serious, she said yes.

Right now, I wan do my own craziestest thing to her.

Make una tell me whether My plans make sense.

1. I wan go buy cucumber way be x3 of my dlck, the next time we want to gonk, I go off light then use the cucumber pound her toto. If she dey shout, I go tell her say na my penls, e don add weight, length and girth make she endure am.

2. I dey reason wankk(mostobate)grin inside drink/tea mix am well then give her make she drink. (She hates the sight of sperm not to talk of drinking it).

Any other suggestion is welcomed::
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by agabaI23(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
She warned you, why are you mad? Get on with your life abeg.
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by obiorathesubtle: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2015
Lwkm.. Soak all her pant and bra inside beans water..
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by RexKexMilann: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmm... Stupidityundecided.
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by gamaliel121(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Is it the same girl that talks dirty now
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by eleko1: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Her anus shitty really work for U. Dnt pay her good for evil/damage her system with dat ur devilish plan sad undecided. Her hole scent work for ur snoring wink cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by HARDDON: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2015
Ouch!
Ur no2 plan is just gross!

Can't imagine u hear planning evuls for her but u 4get to seek remedy to ur pig snorts , snoring
Smh
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by yomi007k(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Hahahahhhhahahaha

Op, do no 2 to her. Make sure u add plenty milk so that d semen will be concealed.
Re: How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. by uckennety(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
stupidity:
I and my main chick played the "truth and dare" game last night. So I asked her this question ""what is the craziest thing you have done with/to your partner??""

Her reply was "you don't want to hear it" I reminded her not to break the rule of the game. She started confessing that there was a day we were sleeping together, and I was snoring real bad, she couldn't think of how to stop me from snoring, she con chuk hand inside her Anus put am for my mouth make I lickangry. She said after she did it, I was licking my lips and stopped snoring.

Am sooo mad right now. I asked her severally if she's serious, she said yes.
Rub pepper in ur finger and finger Her

Right now, I wan do my own craziestest thing to her.

Make una tell me whether My plans make sense.

1. I wan go buy cucumber way be x3 of my dlck, the next time we want to gonk, I go off light then use the cucumber pound her toto. If she dey shout, I go tell her say na my penls, e don add weight, length and girth make she endure am.

2. I dey reason wankk(mostobate)grin inside drink/tea mix am well then give her make she drink. (She hates the sight of sperm not to talk of drinking it).

Any other suggestion is welcomed::

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Characters Display By Nigerian Ladies Which Are Bad / 12 Things A Woman Is Thinking Right After Sex – Guys, You Should See This Now! / Tell Your Woman This Instead Of 'I Love You' And She Will Never Leave Your Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.