Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai (19842 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by porka: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
And yet the number of OBITUARIES of army officers as high as LT. COL killed by the Boko Haramites posted on social media are increasing by the day.

Can a LT. COL in the Nigerian army be tagged a 'soft target' too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by menzo4u: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Exactly what we debated about some days ago on NISDebate 2015: Media is NOT a penacea to terrorism.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by feaworaoja007: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's lai again!

1 Like

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
If we are sincere with ourselves, we should know that the NA has given their best..the rest depends on the civilians...we are not security conscious @ all! That's why this explosions would keep coming...EVERY security outfit in the country must cooperate with the military as well as civilians to finish off BH..once and for all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by SeanDada1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/media-giving-oxygen-boko-haram-says-lai

This old liar likes trading blames to people! He's blaming the media for false pronouncements he made on Bokoharams defeat! He blamed GEJ, PDP, Bokoharam, AIT, Social Media for almost everything! Castrated old fool-

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
hmohammed:

It is so obvious in your poorly written sentence. Please engage in more productive activities.Akuya
my joy is that power belongs to the north....and its the north killing and bombing themselves...so I have no issues about it..lai Mohamed is also a northerner so you guys should hold on to d power and the bombs too but use it on yourselves!!!!!!in other words...just *kontinuu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by sirwilly1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
So the meeting this Liar had with bloggers some time ago was to tell them to stop "giving oxygen" to insurgents?

This man sef.

3 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by amtaken(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Haha what were they giving them during GEJ's regime that APC viz-a-viz Tinubu, Fashola etc recruited the services of the media to write about BH on daily basis to tarnish GEJ's government image?

3 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by stteejax(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Iranu
hmohammed:

Are u blind. What is d meaning of undevelopment? What is also d meaning of lease? I'm sure. U wanted to say least. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by MrGerald(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
APC will tell lie and be looking at each other with surprise as if they were unaware of the lies while in their heart they'll be saying..my fellow liar, you're even better than me... silly apc

4 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by chronos: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
"Lie" mohammed is angry that the media is not partaking in their lies..

5 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by chronos: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
"Lie" mohammed is angry that the media is not co-operating with the party's lying scheme..does he think the local media is like their puppet NTA

4 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by francizy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
These're nothing but acts of desperation from the useless Misinformation Minister! The solution to this argument is, if boko haram has been defeated, then Lie Moh'd should relocate to Maiduguri or forever shut his disgusting guts..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
If we are sincere with ourselves, we should know that the NA has given their best..the rest depends on the civilians...we are not security conscious @ all! That's why this explosions would keep coming...EVERY security outfit in the country must cooperate with the military as well as civilians to finish off BH..once and for all..
Why didn't you write this when GEJ was in power.
Yeye.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by davico2006(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
I just knw now that liar mo'hd is stupid,useless and brainless also he be should sack or he should honourably resign because if Nigerians continue with this liar that means we are doomed in this country. Information nonses

2 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by totorimi: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
If only Boko will leave the poor and target the rich or any of all this big men making noise everyday, I am certain that will be the end of Boko, but unfortunately that wont happen they are cowards hitting at harmless and innocent people who did not do any wrong to them,

2 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by olutunde12(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
hmohammed:

U will just die of hate. The power belongs to the north. Deal with it.

If you, Lai Muhammed, Tinubu, Amechi, Buhari etc did not die of hate in Jonathan days, then no one will die of hate here except those who want us dead!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by OLADD: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:
Drunkenness is bad. He is only saying this and getting away with it cos PDP is a party that doesn't know their left from their right. I have been expecting PDP to rise up to the challenge of letting Nigerians know how much APC is deceiving Nigerians, but behold, PDP doesn't have the ideas to pay back APC in their own coins. No body in PDP knows what to do, even media houses like AIT who should be on ground in Bornu this time around to expose the dismal failure of APC in tackling the insurgency is shying away from their responsibility. Their reporters are all seated comfortably in their ABUJA studio browsing for news in the internet. No body that has anything to do with PDP is willing to make sacrifices. Channels TV which was the subtle propaganda mouth piece of APC has suddenly gone silent. The carnage that was recorded in Maiduguri over the weekend never attracted their attention. And this morning Maope Ogun and co sat comfortably in their cushion to make some cursory remarks about the explosions in Maiduguri. If it were in the time of GEJ, Channels' Maope Ogun and co would be standing up and with much energy, throwing punches at Goodluck as if he was personally responsible for the insurgency. I hope and wish PDP and their supporters would rise up to their challenge of providing a strong and determined opposition.

While I concur with many of the points you raised, I think Olisa Metu and the PDP leadership have done a good job by not playing politics with insurgency and lives of fellow citizens unlike what Lai Mohammed and APC did when they were in opposition. The party had made its position on security well spelt out from the onset.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
amtalkin:

You are the blind one here.
I didn't make those mistakes. I only uncover your defend tactics.
Pls don't forget to correct my mistakes tongue
Babe wetting concern you with their matter Mtchewww.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by BraniacX(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
seeing the justice you guys have done to this thread, it becomes unnecessary for me to add to it seeing as awareness is at an all time high! kudos guys and girls wink and as a wailing wailer we won't stop wailing till apcheats fulfil all their campaign promises

GOD bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by GoodSamaritan: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mr. Lie Mohamed, you can never escape being fired in 2016. No matter how hard you try, YOU MUST BE THE FIRST TO BE FIRED AMONG THE FG MINISTERS before we go for the next

4 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by gbassa: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
A whole APC President is termed BODY ODOUR, IT IS LIKE A FRAGRANCE CALLED POWER BELONG TO THE NORTH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by GoodSamaritan: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mr. Lie Mohamed, your own don finish. You can never escape being fired in 2016. No matter how hard you try, YOU MUST BE THE FIRST TO BE FIRED AMONG THE FG MINISTERS before we go for the next

3 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
BADNEAT:
my joy is that power belongs to the north....and its the north killing and bombing themselves...so I have no issues about it..lai Mohamed is also a northerner so you guys should hold on to d power and the bombs too but use it on yourselves!!!!!!in other words...just *kontinuu
I know people like you(IPOB) are always happy when ever a bomb goes off anytime but not you worry, its just a matter of time before all these will be put to an end and shame will be on you enemies of progress
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
OLADD:

While I concur with many of the points you raised, I think Olisa Metu and the PDP leadership have done a good job by not playing politics with insurgency and lives of fellow citizens unlike what Lai Mohammed and APC did when they were in opposition. The party had made its position on security well spelt out from the onset.

Well, you might may right, but I strongly wish PDP can do better, especially now Lai Mohammed has sworned to bewitch the entire nation and cast a thick spell of deception on everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Badboiz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:
Drunkenness is bad. He is only saying this and getting away with it cos PDP is a party that doesn't know their left from their right. I have been expecting PDP to rise up to the challenge of letting Nigerians know how much APC is deceiving Nigerians, but behold, PDP doesn't have the ideas to pay back APC in their own coins. No body in PDP knows what to do, even media houses like AIT who should be on ground in Bornu this time around to expose the dismal failure of APC in tackling the insurgency is shying away from their responsibility. Their reporters are all seated comfortably in their ABUJA studio browsing for news in the internet. No body that has anything to do with PDP is willing to make sacrifices. Channels TV which was the subtle propaganda mouth piece of APC has suddenly gone silent. The carnage that was recorded in Maiduguri over the weekend never attracted their attention. And this morning Maope Ogun and co sat comfortably in their cushion to make some cursory remarks about the explosions in Maiduguri. If it were in the time of GEJ, Channels' Maope Ogun and co would be standing up and with much energy, throwing punches at Goodluck as if he was personally responsible for the insurgency. I hope and wish PDP and their supporters would rise up to their challenge of providing a strong and determined opposition.

1 million likes, 500,000 shares for you. Your head is there.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by olutunde12(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
BraniacX:
seeing the justice you guys have done to this thread, it becomes unnecessary for me to add to it seeing as awareness is at an all time high! kudos guys and girls wink and as a wailing wailer we won't stop wailing till apcheats fulfil all their campaign promises

GOD bless Nigeria

Pls dont call yourself a wailer. Let APC know you are not. We only say what we believe is the truth about their govt. Many people that are today being called wailers voted for buhari now(Though I didnt). I am not a wailer because apc also complained about GEJ govt and anyone who call me one will wail over his entire family!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
sameer1212:
I know people like you(IPOB) are always happy when ever a bomb goes off anytime but not you worry, its just a matter of time before all these will be put to an end and shame will be on you enemies of progress
I'm not a member of ipob...my brother I can't be happy whenever a life is lost...see what your brothers are saying...look at d comment I quoted...listen to lie Mohamed...it appears the easterners have been more concerned about the incessant bombings in the north and the continual childish lies by an old man....weve cried more than the bereaved...so from now on...let those who claim they own the power and have been killing themselves Kp doing that!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Analysiscorner: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
TimeManager:
Hon. Lai is spot on. Only disgruntled jesters wanting to skin him alive. Life is dropping off Bokoharam and are struggling with breathe. They resort to the tactics of trying to have a last bite. BH has been decimated technically. Why wouldn't you find out on Suicide Bombings and discover that the strongest of security apparatus are yet grippling with it. So much for shallow-mindedness.
No Lie Only Truth!

The decimation of boko haram started long before the advent of this administration . We are talking about winning the war. The president needs our support to achieve this. But the war can't be won by propaganda. Now, Lai Muhammed wants the cooperation of the media in the war against terrorists; but he encouraged media aloofness to the suffering of our troops during the Last administration.

5 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Chuksemi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
I dislike using hard words, but Lai is a misdirected retard. What kind of gibberish is this. Lai needs a speech checker to always check his utterances before he makes them public, this is nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by XXCASH: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:

You have a good point but believe me, the vindictive nature of this current administration will make you hide. And take this word from me, nobody and I mean nobody be it APC or PDP that has been in govt is 100% clean. You see how they picked Saraki's case from 2003.
So really I cant blame them. This admin hates opposition and can do almost anything to quench it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Targets 3000MW 24HR Power Generation For Lagos / UK returns £70m to Nigeria / Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.