Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai (19852 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by abimic(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:
Drunkenness is bad. He is only saying this and getting away with it cos PDP is a party that doesn't know their left from their right. I have been expecting PDP to rise up to the challenge of letting Nigerians know how much APC is deceiving Nigerians, but behold, PDP doesn't have the ideas to pay back APC in their own coins. No body in PDP knows what to do, even media houses like AIT who should be on ground in Bornu this time around to expose the dismal failure of APC in tackling the insurgency is shying away from their responsibility. Their reporters are all seated comfortably in their ABUJA studio browsing for news in the internet. No body that has anything to do with PDP is willing to make sacrifices. Channels TV which was the subtle propaganda mouth piece of APC has suddenly gone silent. The carnage that was recorded in Maiduguri over the weekend never attracted their attention. And this morning Maope Ogun and co sat comfortably in their cushion to make some cursory remarks about the explosions in Maiduguri. If it were in the time of GEJ, Channels' Maope Ogun and co would be standing up and with much energy, throwing punches at Goodluck as if he was personally responsible for the insurgency. I hope and wish PDP and their supporters would rise up to their challenge of providing a strong and determined opposition.
Did u just say AIT team sat in the comfort of their office in Abuja and be searching for news over the Internet, I disagree brother. If u followed AIT news yester night, you would see one of their reporters even passed the Xmas with the soldiers, gave them her phone to call their wives and other family members in a bid to wish their family members the joy of the season. Aside dokpesi saga or thereabouts, AIT is one of the stations in Nigeria that critique far better than others. If with what I saw last night on AIT, the love showered on the foot soldiers that are in the most remote village in borno crossed around them their beds, arms, cardigan, AIT has tried and the soldiers I saw were happy with them. Anyway, it won't be a bad idea if u go on adventure to see things for yourself too as a stand alone reporter.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
vislabraye:

On point. You dey mind Maope ? They try to look objective but I know she's biased. It is left for we, Nigerians to speak out. We can't let ourselves to be fooled. Channels spend less of their time discussing boko haram.
Lai Mohammed should be flogged and stoned to death.

It is a pity people can think every other person is a fool cos they have a small platform from where they can be heard. Channels TV people should not be too shallow to think we Nigerians don't analyse them. Posterity will judge them.

1 Like

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by sweatlana: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
I can believe this bastard is still talking. What a shame
So the media should keep silence while scores are being killed
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by dikeigbo2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:
Drunkenness is bad. He is only saying this and getting away with it cos PDP is a party that doesn't know their left from their right. I have been expecting PDP to rise up to the challenge of letting Nigerians know how much APC is deceiving Nigerians, but behold, PDP doesn't have the ideas to pay back APC in their own coins. No body in PDP knows what to do, even media houses like AIT who should be on ground in Bornu this time around to expose the dismal failure of APC in tackling the insurgency is shying away from their responsibility. Their reporters are all seated comfortably in their ABUJA studio browsing for news in the internet. No body that has anything to do with PDP is willing to make sacrifices. Channels TV which was the subtle propaganda mouth piece of APC has suddenly gone silent. The carnage that was recorded in Maiduguri over the weekend never attracted their attention. And this morning Maope Ogun and co sat comfortably in their cushion to make some cursory remarks about the explosions in Maiduguri. If it were in the time of GEJ, Channels' Maope Ogun and co would be standing up and with much energy, throwing punches at Goodluck as if he was personally responsible for the insurgency. I hope and wish PDP and their supporters would rise up to their challenge of providing a strong and determined opposition.

Very true my dear,..
Telling the media not to report boko haram attacks is sheer wickedness and unpatriotic by lie Mohammad, channels television and momoh has gone to bed lately, so you guys are not on the side of the masses before ?rather just on a mission for APC, this statement of lair Muhammad has just exposed ur actions then,no problems kontiniu
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by onyengbu: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I didn't write it because GEJ was an irresponsible leader who refused to see reality of the security threats then and allowed his govt to blame the opposition as the funding power for bokoharam..
1. When the iyanya bomb last tuk plaz, what did GEJ do??
He went to kano the next day to campaign and was found dancing with a woman giving him buts shamefully.
2. When the chibok girls were kidnapped, hw long did d govt live in denial of d event?? 3 solid weeks...constantly harassing the movement and the leaders of BBOG. Have we forgotten hw they were driven by NPF and tear-gased??
3. GEJ and his service chiefs NEVER visited north east..until the famous six weeks electoral shifting...may I remind u his funny response as to not visiting there
4. In whose govt was there mutiny in the military then talk of morethan once...
5. In whose govt did BH morethan twice invaded military baracks and chased away personels seizing equipments
Need I say more? Now who is the yeye now??
Don't you EVER try to compare GEJ to any Nigerian leader; because he presided the economy when oil was selling for over $120/barrel...what did he do with such opportunity He and his fellow rogues almost bankrupted the nation..
1. When Boko Haram razed villages in buratai's village what did PMD do?
2. Army killed over 500 people including women and children recently, what has PMB said or even done about it?
3. How many times have Buhari visited Maiduguri or sambisa eve though he promised to lead the war from the fronts during campaign.
4. In whose regime has Boko haram killed hundreds of soldiers in a raid

The thing is, you see what you want to see and I dont blame you or anyone for supporting whoever they want.
The problem is, like the person who first quoted you asked, why didnt you advise the media the way you did when Lai Mohamed and APC was celebrating every bomb blast in the north with media attacks on GEJ.
I guess they never knew power will come to them so soon. Now here we are, table turned and he is complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by holmez(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Another Lie Mohammedundecided
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by tete7000(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pidggin:
Humanbeings are now Soft targets

Lie doesn't respect human lives. As far as he is concerned everytime a bomb goes up on soft targets, no human beings are killed, it is just a bomb explosion.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by nellyelitz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Uselesszz man. Its only media and you're complaining. You, Buahri, APC and many other e-rats insulted GEJ when he came out to say this. Then you Mr liar along side APC as a party were busy reeling out rumours, giving victory to this Islamic terrorists and making up outrageous figures of casualties just to undermine the govts progress. This is just the beginning, shebi they've been defeated...

#YOUNEVERCHICHUMCHIN
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by AllenCEO1: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
This Lai Muhammed mouth looks like he smokes too much weeed...
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by millhouse: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Terrible
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Paperwhite(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dear God!!! Pls judge & punish this silly Liar M'hm of a man.May it not be well with this man & his entire linage.My deepest heart felt feelings to affected families.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Paperwhite(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
[sub][/sub]
onyengbu:

2. Army killed over 500 people including women and children recently, what has PMB said or even done about it?
3. How many times have Buhari visited Maiduguri or sambisa eve though he promised to lead the war from the fronts during campaign.

The thing is, you see what you want to see and I dont blame you or anyone for supporting whoever they want.
The problem is, like the person who first quoted you asked, why didnt you advise the media the way you did when Lai Mohamed and APC was celebrating every bomb blast in the north with media attacks on GEJ.
I guess they never knew power will come to them so soon. Now here we are, table turned and he is complaining.
My dear never give attention to these set of people.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Paperwhite(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
I hope sincere apc zealots can come out open to condemn this mumu minister buhari took about 6month's to appoint...

How can a minister say this......this is the same fool who used the media to tarnish the image of the previous government completely...

I'm completely ashame sharing the same nationality with this man.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
onyengbu:

As to your no.2 ;If u r referring to the NA vs shiite clash, you are biased..videos has been uploaded here showing hw the army were trying to persuade the hoodlums called a 'group' to give way for the convoy of COAS..only 4dem to start an uproar they can't finish... Kaduna state gov, minister of interior (Lt. Gen. Dambazau (rtd) and IGP has visited chief instigator of d violence to make peace as well...that's the initiative of the FG..
(3)..Buhari has visited Maiduguri after swearing-in; abt 2months or thereabouts..(Google is ur friend), don't post what u don't knw...mind u he has an able COAS that's always in the NE region every now and then..unlike how the last 1 and the CDS were prosecuting the insurgents attack from Abj...
(4)As a soldier, being in the NE right now is a risk..you live or die..and there is nothing shameful in dieing to protect the belief u swore to defend..it's more honourable to die fighting than to RUN away as what was obtainable in d last admin, when BH insurgents chased our army into cameroun..and they were disarmed by the camerounian soldiers..
One last knockout for you..has there been ANY complaint by the soldiers abt the treatment frm their commanders?? Asin alleging them feeding fat on defence budget, unlike what was seen in d last admin ANY mutiny?? From any barrack in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Boyooosa(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Another one chance in Buhari's cabinet is this Minister of Information. How can a whole Minister talking like an '[b]Ordinary [/b]Party Spokesperson'. This is a ridiculous most ridiculous in the history of Nigerian Presidential Cabinet. Mr Lai, please, you are now the Minister of Information of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not the APC Spokesman nor Buhari's Campaign Team PRO.... Go back to your office and work, a lot to do on your table!
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
I totally agree with the minister.The media is indirectly celebrating boko haram by reporting what the group will term a success.Only God knows the countless number of deaths the nigeria army has been able to stop,only for the media to report a bomb attack, celebrating it by putting it on the front page thereby giving oxygen to scared boko haram members who are hiding or have dropped the terrorist activities
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Olemi700: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
This useless bast~ard still have got to talk to pple? lying Muhammad u re playing politics with life of many pple killed by ur master buhari's foot soldiers, u nd ur entire family will be next victims as u re trying to hide the truth!!
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by acooriz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
When I say hausas are born Dullards.. Some will criticise me... And this fool slept well that day... Anyway, as long as their major targets have been northerners... Well done.. May u and ure northern brothers nourish our soil with enough fossil fuel in years to come..... Amen
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Whylagos: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
These are the lies that brought APC to power. The wise ones have always known that this APC club is made of jokers. How can you make someone like Lai a minister?
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Realist2: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ayt27:

True, the Lie Lai Lie's can only come from Lai

If Lia mohammed tell you say '' this is white '' my brother lookam well before you believe oo. Even his children know say Lia is an award winning Liar .

1 Like

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by hmohammed(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
amtalkin:

You are the blind one here.
I didn't make those mistakes. I only uncover your defend tactics.
Pls don't forget to correct my mistakes tongue
Whatever. U do or say is immaterial. I am very confident that Sai Baba will move this country forward positively. Never in Nigeria are we going to make d mistake of voting for a dullardino like Jonathan.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by nortcentrallord(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sai apc!
Sai baba!
Sai changi!

Sai Fraudsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by compujyde: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Realist2: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:

It is a pity people can think every other person is a fool cos they have a small platform from where they can be heard. Channels TV people should not be too shallow to think we Nigerians don't analyse them. Posterity will judge them.

Media sites i stop visiting are : Channel TV, Sahara Reporters, The Nations ,the Punch newspaper , these media are playing APC card.
For Objective media, go for the Guardian newspaper, This day Live, Tribune , New Telegraph.
That's my investigation .
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by AJOT99(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

Mr Lai, you cannot escape hell fire

[/size]

LOL
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by megxo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its ur fada dat'll give oxygen to ur mother... nonsense man...
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:

No. Pdp are doing exactly what I would have done.. If you remove me from authority because of ignorance and later on the truth starts coming out. I won't do anything to help you out. I will let you reap what you sowed.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by mindtricks: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
"Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram?" We say it's a Lie!
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by mindtricks: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaorama:

Even PDP is more or less too clueless to know how to help matters. Sincerity is one thing lacking in our politicians, be they PDP or APC. They are more or less, one and same.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by innuit: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Question: how would one know when Lai Mohammad is lying?

Answer: when his lips are moving.
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by innuit: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Question: how would one know when Lai Mohammad is lying?

Answer: when his lips are moving you know he's lying
Re: Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai by onyengbu: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
As to your no.2 ;If u r referring to the NA vs shiite clash, you are biased..videos has been uploaded here showing hw the army were trying to persuade the hoodlums called a 'group' to give way for the convoy of COAS..only 4dem to start an uproar they can't finish... Kaduna state gov, minister of interior (Lt. Gen. Dambazau (rtd) and IGP has visited chief instigator of d violence to make peace as well...that's the initiative of the FG..
(3)..Buhari has visited Maiduguri after swearing-in; abt 2months or thereabouts..(Google is ur friend), don't post what u don't knw...mind u he has an able COAS that's always in the NE region every now and then..unlike how the last 1 and the CDS were prosecuting the insurgents attack from Abj...
(4)As a soldier, being in the NE right now is a risk..you live or die..and there is nothing shameful in dieing to protect the belief u swore to defend..it's more honourable to die fighting than to RUN away as what was obtainable in d last admin, when BH insurgents chased our army into cameroun..and they were disarmed by the camerounian soldiers..
One last knockout for you..has there been ANY complaint by the soldiers abt the treatment frm their commanders?? Asin alleging them feeding fat on defence budget, unlike what was seen in d last admin ANY mutiny?? From any barrack in Nigeria?
I do not have the leisure of back and forth with you but if starting what they can't finish means being sentenced to massacre and that includes people who did not participate in blocking of road who were murdered in their homes hours after the COAS has gone, then I am certain Nigerians won't pity you as well when you will get caught up in that kind of death. Which might not be too far away if you justify the actions of the NA because that to you means defending Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Kano APC Stalwart, Engr Bashir, Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.