Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day (81722 Views)

How Sex Almost Cost Me My Life / Photo! How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day,end Time Story / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by saintfrank(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Psalm 130:3: If thou, LORD, Shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand. God is indeed a forgiven Father. Lesson for life
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by miqos02(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatness22:
I believe this blockbuster is from the stables of Wale Adenuga Production. **sips hollandia yoghurt**
hmmm
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
rheether:
Sex me please, that girl must be a bush village slut.
grin grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by pansophist(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
danduchi:
So you're encouraging the dude not to be scared and should continue the usual pre marital sex? What the pastor said should be a guide to him should he wants to compromise even if its false... Seriously ur comment is not encouraging, u sound like karashika husband

If this is what you understood from his comment, then you're seriously f**ked up in the brain. No apologies
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Pastors keep attributing every mishap to spirituality. Just be careful next time dude, get a hotel. 2016 should be a good year.
That Nigeria for u bro.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by suyamasta(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wow! Thank God for your life ooo
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by PipSurgeon(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
so lemme get this straight u had sex, wit a disguised olosho unprotected,... hmm some ppls stupidity is epic,. no apologies
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tpiar: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatness22:
I believe this blockbuster is from the stables of Wale Adenuga Production. **sips hollandia yoghurt**

Falls down from mango tree....

LWKMD
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
TOSYNE2MUCH AND WRISTBANGLE

Put this Op in mind when compiling all your negative lists..... Omo ale jati jati
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by chijokz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
@Op..First of all be grateful you survived the snake bite...Secondly, most snakes are nocturnal creatures and will only attack if cornered. The snake that bit you was definitely a poisonous snake that injected it's venom in you which resulted in your symptoms and required anti-venom. So what the 'man of God' told you was false.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by steveben7(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bro I give u jus two month and u start lookin 4 free quicky again
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by bonechamberlain(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatness22:

grin grin una no go kill person o
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by diva90: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Another important question now.. Did you use a CONDOM? You might have escaped death from a snake bite but if you didn't use a condom, you face a bigger problem ahead because it's going to be a 50:50 chance that this stranger hasn't passed on a serious infection to you. If she can have sex with a random stranger in church then you can imagine the kind of life she lives. Make sure you go and get tested soon

1 Like

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by halfaplot(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Snake bite on the butt!!! I refuse to believe!! Abeg send this thread somewhere else. But anyways,fidelity advice and message passed on
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by innuit: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God you are alright.

Hope you used protection sha because if your swimmers are as active as you are (were?), you family and stranger girls' family may soon have something to talk about.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Rawzy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shall we continue in sin,that grace may abound,God forebid(pls lets make use of every chance given to us to serve Him who had called us)
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by pabloXL: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Freemanan:
TOSYNE2MUCH AND WRISTBANGLE

Put this Op in mind when compiling all your negative lists..... Omo ale jati jati
hahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by jbc2u(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
but guy u Bleep up ooh...how would u reason to sex girl beside church,u get mind oh,u come forget say oluwa d watch u cuz u dey around em huz and she no even suggest say make una meet after mass or service and exchange contacts...rather she wanted it there n then...if na me,na there I for knw say dis chick na demon...when she wanted sex around church premises?? my people reason am nau...anyway thank God ur alive,am sure by nw u knw dat truly "experience is d best teacher"....

1 Like

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by jbc2u(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
diva90:
Another important question now.. Did you use a CONDOM? You might have escaped death from a snake bite but if you didn't use a condom, you face a bigger problem ahead because it's going to be a 50:50 chance that this stranger hasn't passed on a serious infection to you. If she can have sex with a random stranger in church then you can imagine the kind of life she lives. Make sure you go and get tested soon
how do u expect him to use condom?? at the first place he neva planned to come to church Wif condom..2ndly everything happened so fast...no chance to say lets stroll and get condom dat nite?? how possible was dat??
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tjskii(f): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
190:

as if you go work today

de decieve urself grin grin grin

Never enter kitchen go fry plaintain angry

If I wooze u slap dia
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by lovely17(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
See how pastor quickly link am to evil spirit undecided

1 Like

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by nairayouthcom(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This is a true story of an unforgettable near death experience I had on the night of 24th December, 2015 that changed my life forever. I decided to share this story here not because I want you to castigate me for my act (you can't castigate me more than I have castigate myself), but because I believe a lot of people will learn from it and thereby avoid the pitfall in the coming 2016.

It all began when I attended the night church service held in my village. I came a little late so I wasn't opportune to get a seat. I had to stand up for the mass. After standing in the cold for about an hour, my legs began to shiver, I decided to walk toward the church gate and back to stretch my near stiffed knees.

As I got to the gate, I stood for a while and then turn around to walk back when I heard a female voice from the dark corner of the gate; she said, "it's boring right? ". I walked toward her to get a clear view of who was talking; I saw a light skin girl sitting on a small flower pavement. I asked her "what's boring?". "The service , the night, everything" She replied. It was obvious she wanted us to have a conversation, so I quickly sat down beside her.

To cut the story short, from our little conversation I got to know that her name is Aderoke, her father is from Ogun state while her mother is from my village. She was born and brought up in lagos and can't speak or understand Igbo language (meanwhile the service was coordinate in igbo language). This was few things I was able to get from her before she told me she was shivering due to the cold. As a sharp guy i reasoned she wanted me to cuddle her, so I told her to draw closer so I can hold her. Without hesitation she moved closer and placed her head on my shoulder while I placed my hand around her waist.

Everything went so fast, before I could say "bingo!" We were already into deep romance: kissing and groping . In the climax of it all she held me and whisper in my ear " sex me please". As I look around for a more hidden corner, a part of me was persuading me to control my urge that she could be an agent of darkness sent to destroy me, and another part of me was telling me not to lose the opportunity that she's just a lonely girl in need of some fun. I fell for the latter. I got a more hidden corner were we began to have it; first she bend low while I got on her back ; after awhile she suggested I sit on a pavement there while she climb on top.

Few minutes afterward, I felt a sudden sharp pain on my butt, I thought it was an ant or something similar, but the pain grew bigger. With a trembling voice I told her to stop and get down that I think something bit me, but she was so carried aways that she couldn't hear me out. As the pain kept increasing , I had to push her out of me . I stood up, flash my phone touch in the pavement and there was a long big snake rowed up . The strange girl screamed and ran away. By then I was already feeling dizzy and fainting, I managed to pull myself back into the church premises and disclose to someone that I have been bitten by a snake after which I lost conscious of myself. I heard I was even fuming from the mouth.

After 2 days of serious traditional treatment, I regained consciousness. When I was asked to explain how I got bitten by a snake in the church, I didn't know what to say. I can't believe I nearly lost my life because of a few minutes romp with a total stranger, it's a very shameful thing to tell your family. The only person i finally told the true of what transpired was a man of God; whom after praying, disclosed to me that the strange girl has a jealous spiritual husband who is a serpent. So the snake that bit me wasn't ordinary.

I believe God gave me a second chance for a reason. And I have sworn never to continue my careless lifestyle, I have given my life to God and anything premarital sex is not for me anymore. I know it's not easy to overcome temptation of premarital sex, but I believe with pray and determination we can overcome anything.

My fellow Nairalanders join me and thank God for my life, and at the same time learn from my story. For the seek of your family and loved ones, stop living a careless life . Stop sleeping around with strangers, so many people knowingly or unknowingly have spiritual spouse, some of who are viciously jealous . Sex is sweet , but life is sweeter. Try and live a safe life in 2016. I pray God see us all through in Jesus name: Amen!

can't say. it serves u right, op go get 1 chick put 4 1 corner dey promise marriage for her, na hm u come dey shark another person wife 4mere ground nd dark corner
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by firstolalekan(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Person dey give testimony of how God save am from The light skin girl spiritual husband that attacked in form of a snake when they were having sex and u dey here they talk sex mate and Sugar mummy.

Sugar Mummy Kor. Lemon Grandma ni
Don't mind that retÄ…r.d grin preciouslink
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
As a sharp wafi guy u phuck up big time.. U for respect God that day na.. na wa.. konji na bad tin..
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
jbc2u:
but guy u Bleep up ooh...how would u reason to sex girl beside church,u get mind oh,u come forget say oluwa d watch u cuz u dey around em huz and she no even suggest say make una meet after mass or service and exchange contacts...rather she wanted it there n then...if na me,na there I for knw say dis chick na demon...when she wanted sex around church premises?? my people reason am nau...anyway thank God ur alive,am sure by nw u knw dat truly "experience is d best teacher"....

i they tell u.. na wa o..
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
you were in a wrong place that's all.... better look for that babe and continue from where you stopped and stop being a fearful otondo.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by spiralwedge(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:
You f*cked a random girl without condom shocked shocked shocked shocked

Goan nd do test o lipsrsealed

His travails, sorry testimony, get part 2.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by kb10: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Match btw: End time sex vs End time snake Venue: dark bush opposite the church wall Date:24/12/2015 Time: midnight...
SCORES: End time sex 0:1 End time snake... FULL TIME....
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by IGBOPRINCE: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yu gat be cafeful bro..
I wonder how those village boys and girls do survives in the bush..
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Meelaw(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.