Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day (81762 Views)

How Sex Almost Cost Me My Life / Photo! How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day,end Time Story / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Atom57(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
* Doff his cap and says*Thank u for making my night with the 'true life' story and the comment. *Doff his. cap and bow, then leave the thread*
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by dantobi: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wahala
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by oluamid(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2015
How convenient to play the victim card in all of these.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by davidque007(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Nice fiction story
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2015
whirlwind7:
Not supporting or condemning your doing a quickie with a stranger, however the only part of the narrative I think ridiculous is this:

The only person i finally told the true of what transpired was a man of God; whom after praying, disclosed to me that the strange girl has a jealous spiritual husband who is a serpent. So the snake that bit me wasn't ordinary.

Trust me, even if you were not bitten by a snake, and you confess this escapade to your MOG someday, he will probably still tell you that the lady was a spirit, or some bullshyte.

Sex is sex, be it at home, work, on the road, in the bush, in your car, on your roof....The only difference here is you invaded a reptile's privacy, and it struck back at you. You were in a village, bushes everywhere, and snakes hide in bushes, and it was night too...

If you guys had been in a hotel room in the city and a snake appeared to join up for a thre3some, I could have bought your pastor's tale.
Hahaha cheesy. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2015
tjskii:
grin grin cheesy cheesy, choi I just dey laff like fool for office, hahahaha, so d snake bit u on d butt, hehehehekikiki, u dis nl people will not kee mee with ur tales, choi right on d hineyy , hahaha
hahahaha very funny cheesy
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by bukatee2015(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2015
oboi oooo dis movie oon badt guy

you be AWU!!!

wisdomguy4u:
This is a true story of an unforgettable near death experience I had on the night of 24th December, 2015 that changed my life forever. I decided to share this story here not because I want you to castigate me for my act (you can't castigate me more than I have castigate myself), but because I believe a lot of people will learn from it and thereby avoid the pitfall in the coming 2016.

It all began when I attended the night church service held in my village. I came a little late so I wasn't opportune to get a seat. I had to stand up for the mass. After standing in the cold for about an hour, my legs began to shiver, I decided to walk toward the church gate and back to stretch my near stiffed knees.

As I got to the gate, I stood for a while and then turn around to walk back when I heard a female voice from the dark corner of the gate; she said, "it's boring right? ". I walked toward her to get a clear view of who was talking; I saw a light skin girl sitting on a small flower pavement. I asked her "what's boring?". "The service , the night, everything" She replied. It was obvious she wanted us to have a conversation, so I quickly sat down beside her.

To cut the story short, from our little conversation I got to know that her name is Aderoke, her father is from Ogun state while her mother is from my village. She was born and brought up in lagos and can't speak or understand Igbo language (meanwhile the service was coordinate in igbo language). This was few things I was able to get from her before she told me she was shivering due to the cold. As a sharp guy i reasoned she wanted me to cuddle her, so I told her to draw closer so I can hold her. Without hesitation she moved closer and placed her head on my shoulder while I placed my hand around her waist.

Everything went so fast, before I could say "bingo!" We were already into deep romance: kissing and groping . In the climax of it all she held me and whisper in my ear " sex me please". As I look around for a more hidden corner, a part of me was persuading me to control my urge that she could be an agent of darkness sent to destroy me, and another part of me was telling me not to lose the opportunity that she's just a lonely girl in need of some fun. I fell for the latter. I got a more hidden corner were we began to have it; first she bend low while I got on her back ; after awhile she suggested I sit on a pavement there while she climb on top.

Few minutes afterward, I felt a sudden sharp pain on my butt, I thought it was an ant or something similar, but the pain grew bigger. With a trembling voice I told her to stop and get down that I think something bit me, but she was so carried aways that she couldn't hear me out. As the pain kept increasing , I had to push her out of me . I stood up, flash my phone touch in the pavement and there was a long big snake rowed up . The strange girl screamed and ran away. By then I was already feeling dizzy and fainting, I managed to pull myself back into the church premises and disclose to someone that I have been bitten by a snake after which I lost conscious of myself. I heard I was even fuming from the mouth.

After 2 days of serious traditional treatment, I regained consciousness. When I was asked to explain how I got bitten by a snake in the church, I didn't know what to say. I can't believe I nearly lost my life because of a few minutes romp with a total stranger, it's a very shameful thing to tell your family. The only person i finally told the true of what transpired was a man of God; whom after praying, disclosed to me that the strange girl has a jealous spiritual husband who is a serpent. So the snake that bit me wasn't ordinary.

I believe God gave me a second chance for a reason. And I have sworn never to continue my careless lifestyle, I have given my life to God and anything premarital sex is not for me anymore. I know it's not easy to overcome temptation of premarital sex, but I believe with pray and determination we can overcome anything.

My fellow Nairalanders join me and thank God for my life, and at the same time learn from my story. For the seek of your family and loved ones, stop living a careless life . Stop sleeping around with strangers, so many people knowingly or unknowingly have spiritual spouse, some of who are viciously jealous . Sex is sweet , but life is sweeter. Try and live a safe life in 2016. I pray God see us all through in Jesus name: Amen!

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
janvier27:
Why is it not OP's spiritual wife that is angry. Seems it's only women that have spiritual husbands. OP, it just happened you were doing the wrong thing at the wrong place.
cheesy
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by catso(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Pastors keep attributing every mishap to spirituality. Just be careful next time dude, get a hotel. 2016 should be a good year.

There are two realms in this life we are in: 1. The Physical, which is wat every living being have access to 2. The Spiritual, which is only accessible to only those that consciously seek it.
One realm has a supreme control over the other. Nothing happens in d day/physical that was not been pre-determined in the spiritual.
The question is; why do u think people seek after spiritual power? The rich and influential, even politicians after having strong political powers, some religious leaders not left behind.
Nothing happens physically without a spiritual connection.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 12:51am On Dec 30, 2015
esonuu:
One part of me doubts the authenticity of dis story,a jealous spiritual hubby cum serpent wil bite and disappear ASAP, 2ndly, did u remove ur boxer,trouser and sat on d floor wit a bare ass? Na u be babe? Ur trouser no get zip?. .mehn, if dis story is true,u get mind oo cos if i sleep wit a gul,no church or prayer for two/three days cos of guilt let alone doing dat rubbish within church premises,e go do me like say thunder go strike me from heaven
Bwhhahahahahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

See as I don use laf wake my people for house cheesy
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2015
catso:

There are two realms in this life we are in: 1. The Physical, which is wat every living being have access to 2. The Spiritual, which is only accessible to only those that consciously seek it.
One realm has a supreme control over the other. Nothing happens in d day/physical that was not been pre-determined in the spiritual.
The question is; why do u think people seek after spiritual power? The rich and influential, even politicians after having strong political powers, some religious leaders not left behind.
Well, you made sense bro and nobody is disputing the fact that the spiritual realm controls the physical. But I guess you are shying away from the fact that the larger percent of new generational pastors are always quick to attribute every challenge that faces a man to spiritual problems, when in fact, it is nothing but mere carelessness or common human errors

You see some religious bigot students focusing more attention on fellowship activities, hence, paying little attention to their academics which is their primary aim in school, and when they bag loads of carry over at the end of the semester, they will attribute their failure to witches and wizards who don't even know the course they are studying

Bro, I think that's just the society we find ourselves. However, we don't accept our fault but rather blame our misdeed which was done in a conscious state on the devil. As said before, I don't see any spiritual snake or whatever in this story
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by dasparrow: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2015
@wisdomguy4u

It is obvious you lack wisdom and self control. Next time, it is your blockus/prick that the snake will bite. LOL grin When they tell you sex addicted Nigerian bred men to stay celibate until marriage, you will not listen. You people either rape little girls and teenagers or fvck around with adult women. You don't even care about your health and the potential sexually transmitted diseases you could contract. All because of 2 seconds of pleasure. You better give God the Glory. Go and fornicate no more or suffer even more dire consequences like erectile dysfunction.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Enrythesis(m): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2015
the turning point was when u said "With a trembling voice I told her to stop and get down that I think something bit me, but she was so carried aways that she couldn't hear me out. As the pain kept increasing , I had to push her out of me . " gbam, u would have died on top of a woman like abacha. lol
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by ayojosh2k(m): 5:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Who says "sex me please" . Bros I hail o
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by romelady(f): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2015
just thank God for ur life
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by ussy09(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Op I giv u 2months bfor u resume nyashin again

1 Like

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Debbiehola(f): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Thank God for your life ad live a holy life.....
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by berbajiday(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Lmao that's Smart thinking objectively
whirlwind7:
Not supporting or condemning your doing a quickie with a stranger, however the only part of the narrative I think ridiculous is this:

The only person i finally told the true of what transpired was a man of God; whom after praying, disclosed to me that the strange girl has a jealous spiritual husband who is a serpent. So the snake that bit me wasn't ordinary.

Trust me, even if you were not bitten by a snake, and you confess this escapade to your MOG someday, he will probably still tell you that the lady was a spirit, or some bullshyte.

Sex is sex, be it at home, work, on the road, in the bush, in your car, on your roof....The only difference here is you invaded a reptile's privacy, and it struck back at you. You were in a village, bushes everywhere, and snakes hide in bushes, and it was night too...

If you guys had been in a hotel room in the city and a snake appeared to join up for a thre3some, I could have bought your pastor's tale.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2015
catso:

Your post about spirituality having a great effect on the physical realm though instructive can't be totally applicable here. Further inquest would probably reveal that the op's ineptitude was that major factor in this incident. Pastors tend to blow even unnecessary things outta proportion. This is a rational case of the op being careless. If he was in an hotel room, his post would be moot and it'll be how he had one crazy sex romp with a stranger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by feranfifunmi: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2015
If ur comfort zone is not adding u value,y dnt
U try sometin else...call:09039444929
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This is a true story of an unforgettable near death experience I had on the night of 24th December, 2015 that changed my life forever.

After 2 days of serious traditional treatment, I regained consciousness. When I was asked to explain how I got bitten by a snake in the church, I didn't know what to say. I can't believe I nearly lost my life because of ....

I'm afraid you shot yourself in the foot. Your story lacks the basic ingredients of truth.

*The night vigil was on the 24th of December, and you claim to be unconscious for an absolute 2 days window; meaning, you should regain consciousness on atleast the eve of December 26 (The 2 days window of unconsciousness). Now my question is, how come you got conscious in the dawn of the 25th of December, posting comments on nairaland? Your comment history is there to implicate you.

It is clear you made up this story to hit the frontpage, and you got what you want. Nice one.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Jadeng: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Sharp guy,

Am glad God spared your life because....."God cannot be Mocked"!!!

Fact about sex with anyone (especially who's not married to you):
"And don’t you know that if a man joins himself to a prostitute she becomes a part of him and he becomes a part of her? For God tells us in the Scripture that in His sight the two become one person". 1 Cor.6:16.

Sex is a blood covenant; which says I am yours and you are mine. Whatever you are and have, I also share in it for life!! Guess what? God honours this covenant because it is a law created by Him and He cannot break His Own law.
For any blood covenant to be broken, blood must be involved; and usually that of those involved in that particular covenant.

The only other thing that can break, wash and save you from it is the Blood of Jesus Christ and you must be born again to be able access it.

Back to your story; The girl is question might be Satan himself because he can transform to anything to achieve an aim. What you don't know is that whenever the sons of God are gathered, Satan also hangs around. When she mentioned being cold, that's when you should have bailed out; You should just excused her and run while you still could!!

Here is my advise: You need to follow through with your new birth experience fervently and don't attempt to go back because you might live to tell another story.

P.S. I hope this strange girl doesn't show up in future with pregnancy?

All the best.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
fornication, adultery & abomination are d most common ways Satan send people to grave. most people are walking corpses waiting to fall down & die anytime any day. na grace & luck still dey keep dem alive but unfortunately only tiny numbers are lucky. some people even boast with sins. OP u were indeed lucky. nor abuse d grace. try it again u will be roasted.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by skywalker240(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
megamank:
i thank God for your life.....not many have had this chance you had so cherish it because you may not have a second chance again........just stop and imagine what would have happened to your corpse if you had died? what would people had said? she would have also as well ran and left you there dead....

My brother me too i thank God 4 d guy sef oo....hmmm end tym gals..God save us 4rm karachika
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by skywalker240(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2015
megamank:
i thank God for your life.....not many have had this chance you had so cherish it because you may not have a second chance again........just stop and imagine what would have happened to your corpse if you had died? what would people had said? she would have also as well ran and left you there dead....

My brother me too i thank God 4 d guy sef oo....hmmm end tym gals..God save us 4rm karachikas

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.