Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... (6355 Views)

Plate Number Theives: Check Your Plate Number Now / Can One Retain Plate Number After Selling Car? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gud pm all, am a female bank marketer, I just pampered my self With a 2008 RAV4 after my 4 years old marriage hit d rock early dis year. After crying my eyes out after d messy divorce, I promised to treat my self & my kid's wit d Gud tins of life beta dan my husband did, after all, what a man can do a woman can do also...Long story cut short, d RAV4 I bought is a Naija used RAV4 wit d old plate number and all documents are complete because d seller is my church member and I want to change to d new plate number. My problem is that d old plate no is written all over d glasses which I didn't take note of during inspection and purchase...Now my question can dey issue me a new plate that carries d old plate number details like e.g changing From old plate no AA205KJA to new plate no KJA205AA, so that it can correspond wit d no written in d glass because I Dnt Wana be harassed by police cry
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by greatnaija01: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Zaronxpanol:
Gud pm all, am a female bank marketer, I just pampered my self With a 2008 RAV4 after my 4 years old marriage hit d rock early dis year. After crying my eyes out after d messy divorce,i promise to treat my self & my kids wit d Gud tins of life beta dan my husband did after all wat a man can do a woman can do also...Long story cut short, d RAV4 I bought is a naija used RAV4 wit d old plate number and all documents are complete because d seller is my church member and I want to change to d new plate number, my problem is dat d old plate no is written all over d glasses which I didn't take note of during inspection and purchase...Now my question can dey issue issue me a new plate dat carries d old plate number details like e.g changing Frm old plate no AA205KJA to new plate no KJA205AA, so dat it can correspond wit d no written in d glass because I Dnt Wana be harrased by police cry

SURE IT CAN, I USE AN HIGHLANDER JEEP AND I ALSO HAD SIMILAR ISSUES, YOU MAY SIMPLY NEED TO TIP THEM EXTRA BUT ITS A NORMAL THING, POLICE IS NOT YOUR ISH, IT IS VIO...... SO I SUGGEST YOU GET A NAVY/POLICE STICKER AND YOU ARE FREE FROM ROAD-THIRSTY INSPECTORS, I HAVE AN EXTRA STICKER THO... grin grin grin BUT TO BE MORE CANDID, YOU MAY LATTER HAVE TO CHANGE THE GLASSES THO, ANYWAY, WHEN YOU NEED BETTER ASSISTANCE I CAN HELP, JUST MAIL ME.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
@@Greatnaija01 thanks 4 ur sharing smiley. Please more advise and suggestions needed thanks wink.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by calculation(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Best option for u is to just do change of ownership and continue using that old plate number. In my own case that was what I did.eod.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
@@...Calculations thanks 4 ur suggestion...I thought abt dat, jst dat I Wana create d impression I bought a tokubor by changing 2 a new number...But d old plate number, written on d glass n rear light Wana spoil my groove n reduce d car swag. MORE SUGGESTIONS & ADVISE PLEASE because A THING OF JOY AND CELEBRATION IS ALMOST TURNING TO SORROW n DEPRESSION. HELP A SISTER MORE ADVISE NEEDED.. embarassed
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by greatnaija01: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Zaronxpanol:
@@Greatnaija01 thanks 4 ur sharing smiley. Please more advise and suggestions needed thanks wink.
mail me, greatnaija01 AT gmail DOT com
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sell the car, and buy another rav4 without any markings.

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by iamLeo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatnaija01:
mail me, greatnaija01 AT gmail DOT com
Hmm hmm..clears throat.... Bross u dey area? I hail o
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by greatnaija01: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
iamLeo:

Hmm hmm..clears throat.... Bross u dey area? I hail o

i hail but wetin u feel make she do with the car wahala, you know sey POLICE be ya friend UNTIL SOLDIER slap person..... make she get STICKER, even BADGE of any FORCE unit, and no wahala for the glass matter..... I HAIL O
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
there is a change of ownership documentation that shows the former plate number and the new plate number so why the fuss. Just show them the document/police report and no one will harass you.

But ma, please all the note on your divorce issue isn't really needed, I would advice you take it off before people start to insult you because of it.

Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by blackfm: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Sell the car, and buy another rav4 without any markings.
Dassol!!!

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by me2me: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
I feel u..since u want that toks car groove and probably less costly way of fixing your situation, why don't you still park your car away from your area and see if there is a way you can have the same old reg numbers reproduced on the new plate design, since it is engraved all over the car. Then you can hit area with the fresh plates full of smiles..by the way are you breath taking pretty? grin
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Pictures of the Pretty One please.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by tutuwater(m): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Groove your life. The number does not stop your swag. Change the glass and rear light. Change the number.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Vello(m): 5:30am On Dec 30, 2015
But ma, please all the note on your divorce issue isn't really needed, I would advice you take it off before people start to insult you because of it.

Goodluck[/quote]
You just spoke my mind. And a visit to "the pretty ex-wife"'s profile left me devastated. What with "hitting him with the car again" and the undesirable comments there. It's a grossly undesirable.
Rushing here (wouldn't know where else she's been) to say all this kinda tells me her 'fortunate ex' condoned much till push got to shove.
A bank marketer claiming pretty and announcing a proud title of "ex" tells me lots. I've got some around me I wouldn't dream of 'wifing' them. Lailai!

3 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Vello(m): 5:30am On Dec 30, 2015

Goodluck[/quote]
You just spoke my mind. And a visit to "the pretty ex-wife"'s profile left me devastated. What with "hitting him with the car again" and the undesirable comments there. It's a grossly undesirable.
Rushing her (wouldn't know where else she's been) to say all this kinda tells me her 'fortunate ex' condoned much till push got to shove.
A bank marketer claiming pretty and announcing a proud title of "ex" tells me lots. I've got some around me I wouldn't dream of 'wifing' them. Lailai!

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by xreal: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Zaronxpanol:
Gud pm all, am a female bank marketer , I just pampered my self With a 2008 RAV4 after my 4 years old marriage hit d rock early dis year. After crying my eyes out after d messy divorce ,i promise to treat my self & my kids wit d Gud tins of life beta dan my husband did, after all wat a man can do a woman can do also ...Long story cut short, d RAV4 I bought is a naija used RAV4 wit d old plate number and all documents are complete because d seller is my church member and I want to change to d new plate number, my problem is dat d old plate no is written all over d glasses which I didn't take note of during inspection and purchase...Now my question can dey issue issue me a new plate dat carries d old plate number details like e.g changing Frm old plate no AA205KJA to new plate no KJA205AA, so dat it can correspond wit d no written in d glass because I Dnt Wana be harrased by police cry

Unnecessary, attention-calling & pride.

9 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by HopeAtHand: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2015
@Zaronxpanol, do a change of ownership and drive with the plate number already on the car. But if you wish a new plate number, then consider changing the car glasses as well.

And, why the advertisement in your post. Whats the pretty, ex-wife information about, are you looking for a companion?? grin

5 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Lexusgs430: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Zaronxpanol:
Gud pm all, am a female bank marketer, I just pampered my self With a 2008 RAV4 after my 4 years old marriage hit d rock early dis year. After crying my eyes out after d messy divorce,i promise to treat my self & my kids wit d Gud tins of life beta dan my husband did, after all wat a man can do a woman can do also...Long story cut short, d RAV4 I bought is a naija used RAV4 wit d old plate number and all documents are complete because d seller is my church member and I want to change to d new plate number, my problem is dat d old plate no is written all over d glasses which I didn't take note of during inspection and purchase...Now my question can dey issue issue me a new plate dat carries d old plate number details like e.g changing Frm old plate no AA205KJA to new plate no KJA205AA, so dat it can correspond wit d no written in d glass because I Dnt Wana be harrased by police cry

Your nairaland handle, sounds like a sleeping tablet. Pretty ex-wife, next car stop is an AMG tuned G - Wagon!!!
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Vello:

Goodluck
Rushing her (wouldn't know where else she's been) to say all this kinda tells me her 'fortunate ex' condoned much till push got to shove.
from where did u see that?
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
There are many handsome guys on Cartalk that are still single and can repair her cars when it malfunctions..
I see someone tryna kill two birds with a stone.

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by oglalasioux(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Zaronxpanol:
Gud pm all, am a female bank marketer, I just pampered my self With a 2008 RAV4 after my 4 years old marriage hit d rock early dis year. After crying my eyes out after d messy divorce,i promise to treat my self & my kids wit d Gud tins of life beta dan my husband did, after all wat a man can do a woman can do also...Long story cut short, d RAV4 I bought is a naija used RAV4 wit d old plate number and all documents are complete because d seller is my church member and I want to change to d new plate number, my problem is dat d old plate no is written all over d glasses which I didn't take note of during inspection and purchase...Now my question can dey issue issue me a new plate dat carries d old plate number details like e.g changing Frm old plate no AA205KJA to new plate no KJA205AA, so dat it can correspond wit d no written in d glass because I Dnt Wana be harrased by police cry
There is absolutely no problem with that. Law enforcement knows about that. Two papers are however necessary; change of ownership and proof of ownership certificates. Enjoy.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Vello(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Bossforeva:
from where did u see that?
Go check her profile picture. Statement on the picture reads "I think I might throw it in reverse and hit him again". Did that answer your question?
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks all 4 ur suggestions and advice....Been very busy trying 2 meet my annual target, jst coming Frm a client office @ Lekki and thank God my target has been meant wink .....NOTE[b I dnt need a man to fix my car for me havin walked my way Frm d bottom of d ladder wit hardwork and dedication to mid marketing management level in d banking sector, I can afford 2 foot my bills and I can't afford 2 tolerate bully Frm a man in d name of marriage and am using d opportunity to speak to a lot of woman to break d silience and take d bold step and walk out of abusive marriage ...Yes am proud of d title Ex- wife and ave reverted 2 my father's name, nairaland is d avenue ave got 2 vent and speak my mind after all my EX wasn't man enuf 4 me...Back 2 d matter, how much does a Rav4 window and rear light cost? Love u all broda's with d love of christ..

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nitefury: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wetin we no go see for nairaland

Another case of Histrionic personality disorder (HPD)

Seek respect not attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
well cartalk guys be warned this one comes with a tiptronic CVT, "D" all the best

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by t3ky(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
nurey:
well cartalk guys be warned this one comes with a tiptronic CVT, "grin" all the best

I laugh at in Chinese grin

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by jojofelini: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Changing the glass and lights is one way to solve the problem.

On a side note.
However what I can deduce for your post is that the divorce really did a number on your self esteem ( divorce is never easy on both parties, whatever maybe the cause. Don't dwell on angry words said by your ex partner)
Posting long stories of how your a superstar at work won't heal the pain, disappointment and disillusion of ending a marriage, rather meet family and friends to help you heal rather than coming to nairaland to sooth your heart. No matter how hardened to portray your self 4years is not a joke to anyone. Wish you the best of luck and joy in your future plans.

PS don't buy this car just to prove to your ex husband that your fine without him. Rather do it cos you really need a car for you and your children. Now is the time you respond to the needs in your life and not the wants.

Finally have a joyfilled Christmas and a wonderful new year to you, your kids and your ex husband.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by youngice(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Madam OP how many PMs have you received

5 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Denn(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is serious.

Kingreign, Orex, piyke, I don't reserve your seats o.

Bring salted pop corn and groundnut
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Denn:
This is serious.

cheesy classic_denn, Sir.

The OP has been given excellent advice by previous posters.
However, IMO, If she wants to go the new document route, the new papers will carry the old registration number on one of the sections so I don't see a room for police harassment, but she can alternatively just do a change of ownership & maintain the same reg. number.

The OP seems to be a victim of an abusive relationship & is trying real hard to compensate herself emotionally. I pray it be well with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by kingreign(m): 3:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Denn:
This is serious.

[size=1pt]I dey find where the 'pretty' dey inside the ex-wife profile since, I still never see am so I dey lie low like lion lying under a tree waiting for a monkey that climbed up the tree to come down and receive its death sentence. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Models And Prices! / Market Price For Brand New Hyundai Elantra - 2011/2012 Model / PHOTOS...MY 1951 Plymouth Business Coupe American Classic Home Restoration..phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.