Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... (6358 Views)

Plate Number Theives: Check Your Plate Number Now / Can One Retain Plate Number After Selling Car? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Siena:
Nurey, we all know where the verbal abuse started, with wives and girlfriends being drawn in, and cursed.

Rules or not, I will NOT accept verbal abuse to myself or family, and let it lie. I will return the insults and more. And if that involves me getting banned, or my account deactivated, then so be it. I like to believe I contribute positively to Car Talk section, but there are worse things than being banned from Nairaland.

No disrespect, Nurey, I don't need my attention drawn to the rules with regards to insultive and abusive words / language. I'm aware of what they are, I simply choose to ignore them when any subscribers go out of their way to rain curse on myself and my family.

I understand Oga Siena, that is why I am begging both parties to let by gone be by gone. Thank you for complying
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by pattybf(f): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
so all these ve been going on here?

some girls has been embarrassing us since 19......!

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by eamodu(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good day gurus in the house.pls I have a car I have been using.last year I went to renew it's papers and I was told that the plate number given to me in 2012 was already given to som1 with a different brand of car cos that's what shows in their database..it was advised that I got a new plates then.now I want to sale the car,should I just collect my plate number? How can the owner get a new change of ownership without my number showing cos am not the only one using it?thanks for reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. / Buying Of Cars In Cotonou / Why Do Nigerians Hate Peugeot Cars With Emphasis On 407 & 607..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.