Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Real Prophets/pastors Say Are Always Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Real Prophets/pastors Say Are Always Right (583 Views)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / This Is What Real Men Do (pics) / 15 Pictures HATERS Will Say Are Photo Shopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Real Prophets/pastors Say Are Always Right by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Surfing thru nairaland just now I came across this post abt not believing what a pastor or prophet tells you abt ur Mr Right

https://www.nairaland.com/2559380/awkward-moment-when-man-god/2#41450480

Firstly you need to understand that not all prophets or pastors are fake cos there some truely Godfearing ones

Secondly be careful of what you read and digest on Nairaland cos there are comments and post that can damage ur relationships and marriages....Most of this so called article or post are written by single guys who have no idea of what marriages entails ....am not married yet and I honestly have no experience in that department I can only boast of lil understanding cos there are lots of marriages with diff probs out there so as a bachelor I cant say I know everything

Now to the topic at hand,some pastors or prophet may give u funny or sketchy prophecy which may sound odd to you,like telling you that the person u are dating for years ain't ur Mr right...that may sound absurd or even annoying but all you can do is kneel down and speak to ur God,tell him to review the truth to u personally and guide you on steps to take...

A lil story from experience,have heard of several but I want you to learn from this cos this happened to someone I personally know....

After all the necessary wedding arrangement has been made and Aso ebi already been sold to circulation,the Bride-to-be decided to visit her pastor so that he could also pray for her ,her husband to- be and the guest on the proposed wedding that so that there wont be any trouble or prob on the day.On her way to the pastor,she came across a prophet who told her point blank that she shouldn't wed the guy that He's the wrong guy for her,she was so shocked and ran to the pastor to inform the pastor of what she just heard from the prophet,cos it was just weeks to the wedding she insisted that it was not possible,that the wedding can never be called off...that she doesn't believe the crap the prophet was saying and stuff....so she told the pastor that she did all the physical research abt the guy like behavior,attitude ,family background and orientation etc but the Prophet warned that if she insisted on going on with the wedding ,that God said after 3months she will start having problems and will be eventually kicked out....
2weeks later she had her marriage which was kinda great and got lots of attention from lagosians cos it became the talk of the town....

Exactly 3months later problem started in her marriage,after 5yrs she couldn't give birth and was kicked out...To God be the glory she eventually gave birth to her First child after 18yrs...

Imagine the pain,suffering and sorrow she would have gone thru before eventually having a kid after 18yrs...all this could have been averted if she had listen to God and prayed abt the confirmation of prophecy...pls no matter the kind of prophecy you may be given or told always seek Gods face thru personal prayers

Lastly to all those people that believe there's no 1man for a woman...you are totally wrong...God always give us the best but sometimes some guys and ladies misses the Right person thru their waywardness....ever wonder how some couples celebrate 50-60-70-40-30yrs of marriages ,it cos they were opportune to meet that Right person

Note :If you truly put ur ways before God,you don't need to search for the Right person before they come knocking and you will always know when you meet them

(1) (Reply)

Women Palava / Atheists, Agnostics And Freethinkers: Share Your Relationship Experience / Needed Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.