Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why (792 Views)

You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) / Hateu2 , Sandoski, Naughtynaughty Is One Same Person / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why am i dreaming about contacting a person over and over again when its clear the person doesn't want anything to do with me or whatsoever, why do i have these dreams: S... It screws me up,because i don't understand am i still wanting to have contact with that person..why does that person keep appearing in my dreams

Is it only me,or should i do something about it?
Re: Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why by Psalm18: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
How D fcukc is this politic related.
Take it to the religious section or general.
Re: Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why by Ghandi12: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dreams are supernatural. They are common means of communication between human and the other side. Clerics from around the world would be making end-of-the-year predictions/prophesies as we come to the end of 2015 - these visions are usually revealed in dreams.

Depending on the form of your spiritual relationship with divinity do not ignore your dreams. If it refuses to go away then it is important. Get more pious and ascetic, seek clarification and guidance the way you believe. Do not act what you have seen in real life as dreams have ways of coming to pass without the characters physical effort.
Re: Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why by HiddenShadow: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
danieloy4:
Why am i dreaming about contacting a person over and over again when its clear the person doesn't want anything to do with me or whatsoever, why do i have these dreams: S... It screws me up,because i don't understand am i still wanting to have contact with that person..why does that person keep appearing in my dreams

Is it only me,or should i do something about it?

Pray fervently about it

Meanwhile

This should be in religion and romance sections
Re: Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Deeply sorry,definitely a mistake,this post wasn't supposed to be here. Sorry sad
Re: Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Going to shut the thread down.
Re: Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Pray fervently about it

Meanwhile

This should be in religion and romance sections
Am so sorry,it was an oversight

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Woman Who Advised Her Daughter To Date Nerds / Ever faced this problem? How Did You Deal With This? / This Is Very Creative And Cute! Ladies, What Do You Think? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.