Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much (3100 Views)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Fadekebisola(f): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
who has actually noticed the write up of this two different monickers....they comment almost immediately the other person creates a topic and have almost same diction and manner of writing.

before u argue this try go through some of their post and confirm this.

tosyne2much u are actually bigger than this...stop belittling ursef bc of ur attention seeking attitude ..

6 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Whizzcute(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
2nded
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
All these village girls... be seeking fame.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Pheals(f): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:

lol : u kill her grin grin.

Sis op sorry enh Mr 10 is different from Mr 8 ....

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by DukeOfPersia: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:

City boy aka 'World's greatest Asslicker' .Well done

5 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nah Toseyn2mushh has better command of English.
But you might be right sha undecided
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Pheals(f): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2016

op are u new hear .... They ain't the same OK !!!! So pack your trash for lawma.. ..Bro tosyne2much have got something else to do not busy with Nairaland always.. .OK don't get it wrong wristbangle was once wristwatch and he closed the account.. ..

Don't let does guys land on u

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

City boy aka 'World's greatest Asslicker' .Well done
na so.. yall continue to create dummy monikers to eat my shitt... I will always be light years ahead of yall..

The same idiots who r busy deactivating and creating new monikers... isn't it so interesting to know dat a thousand of you dimwits will never make me hide behind another moniker?

Losers will always lose.
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Maxi112: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
op I dey suspect say u be lez

is it true or false
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by kirchofff(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Op I'm sorry to say this, your skull is wet
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by DukeOfPersia: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
[s]na so.. yall continue to create dummy monikers to eat my shitt... I will always be light years ahead of yall..

The same idiots who r busy deactivating and creating new monikers... isn't it so interesting to know dat a thousand of you dimwits will never make me hide behind another moniker?

Losers will always lose.[/s]

If you are going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. The olosho Laveda you were begging to forgive you needs you in her bed. Dumbo!!
You've had enough attention from me, come back when you MIRACULOUSLY develop senses in your empty skull.Run to the mods 'Cry Boy'.That is all you and your sissies are good at.Dumb Cretin.

5 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

If you are going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. The olosho Laveda you were begging to forgive you needs you in her bed. Dumbo!!
You've had enough attention from me, come back when you MIRACULOUSLY develop senses in your empty skull.Run to the mods 'Cry Boy'.That is all you and your sissies are good at.Dumb Cretin.
lmao. When ur done, u can deactivate and create another silly moniker and throw shades at me. Wen ur tired again, repeat it again and again.. I guess that's how your stupidity shall be evolving.. fecal matter!

1 Like

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by olac21(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ok my own assesment now..fadekebisola is the same as mamagee3 cos they type the same way(topics always senseless&puerile)nonsense threads everywhere!
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Adasun(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
i have learn't not to involve myself in other people's case

make i da watch cool grin
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Myndu44: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by DukeOfPersia: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
[s]lmao. When ur done, u can deactivate and create another silly moniker and throw shades at me. Wen ur tired again, repeat it again and again.. I guess that's how your stupidity shall be evolving.. fecal matter![/s]

If I wanted to hear from an as5, I would fart.You ve gradually become the most disgusting dumbo on this section ,no wonder even the likes of Mamagee have better opinions than you.Grow up man, your as5licking attitude is legendary and everyday you are seen as a joke.
Man get your sh#t together and quit being a sissy.
Silly faggut.

6 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Make I just buy land for here dey observe comments

Lalasticla.la abeg FP fast fast cool
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Yuneehk(f): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Adasun:
i have learn't not to involve myself in other people's case

make i da watch cool grin
oga I'm with you jare cheesy
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Whizzcute:
2nded
You also seconded to the OP's assertion? shocked
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I just buy land for here dey observe comments

Lalasticla.la abeg FP fast fast cool

Wristbangle hwfa nau?
These people dey talk say you be tosyne2much oh!

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by iykekelvins(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
U have time o
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
lets see how these plays out cool
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by gamaliel121(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Your stomach is big sha oo....
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by dharay99: 12:07am On Apr 13, 2016
mtcheeeeeww, katikati.!
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by sinistermind(m): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2016
OP there are better things in life than to stalk people's moniker. Fine he has noticed you, congrats...
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by ajademola2000(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Op just tell they guy say you like him wink
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by vicstar(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Fadekebisola:
who has actually noticed the write up of this two different monickers....they comment almost immediately the other person creates a topic and have almost same diction and manner of writing.

before u argue this try go through some of their post and confirm this.

tosyne2much u are actually bigger than this...stop belittling ursef bc of ur attention seeking attitude ..

• • • • • Chai, the rate at which joblessness is. Enveloping this country is pretty alarming cry so. u. Just decided dat your aim is to. Play detective. Who will I blame for this?? .

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by PureWays(m): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

If I wanted to hear from an as5, I would fart.You ve gradually become the most disgusting dumbo on this section ,no wonder even the likes of Mamagee have better opinions than you.Grow up man, your as5licking attitude is legendary and everyday you are seen as a joke.
Man get your sh#t together and quit being a sissy.
Silly faggut.

Stop forming Alpha on a faceless forum man..
No one gives a fvck!

REALLY!
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by 2dice(m): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2016
U are a Bi.tch...
A Girl DawG
You Remind me of my Girl_DoG
grin
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Bluezy13(m): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm...

Infants above me
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Whizzcute(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
You also seconded to the OP's assertion? shocked

lol, maybe he's right.. I also used to think how you always comment first in almost all his posts and vice versa..
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Moblord(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2016
May be they follow each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] / Nawa Oh! Read What Happened After Man Has Sex With Lady He Met In Church / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.