Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Have A Problem Pls Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Problem Pls Advice (4385 Views)

. / Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! / Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by softcara: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2015
jaybeyblu:
@op you have to work on healing first and recovery from the trauma of your past before you may be able to function properly, the anxieties and depression you feel is an after math of the abuse you suffered. I suggest you see a psychologist, but if you are unable to do so, you could check the internet and look for ways you can heal from emotional abuse. You can also join a group of people (there are lots) or a forum where you interact with people who have gone through similar abuse and are recovering, just like a support system. As for changing your job, most bosses shout, you have to work on your self first if not you would keep changing jobs. Are you a christain? If you are i suggest you get some books on mental health and emotional healing, i can recommend the book; beauty for ashes, by joyce meyer. I hope this helps. *Hugs*
Thanks so much kiss
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by damiso(f): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:

look you are a baby.so because you are rita Dominic they should not correct.keep doing like mumu.shay you get friends sef.because you day do like 16 year old way lost virginity.ase girl mumu

I try not to quote people but that was harsh and unnecessary.
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by SAMBARRY: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Is that so

Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by Fraih(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
op I feel like shouting at u right now
That just wont do.
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by Fraih(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:

look you are a baby.so because you are rita Dominic they should not correct.keep doing like mumu.shay you get friends sef.because you day do like 16 year old way lost virginity.ase girl mumu

You look Ok @dp, But this comment, is just not it lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Cant someone just seek matured replies in peace again!
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Jimdonnet:

Who are you? You shouldn't comment this way. You sound mentally disturbed. How can you just insult someone? How will you feel if that is done to you?

Shame.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Fraih:

You look Ok @dp, But this comment, is just not it lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Cant someone just seek matured replies in peace again!

Looks are deceiving. His heart is wicked and immature.
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by softcara: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
cc lalasticala...please i need a need more advice as dis problem is affceting my daily life...cc seun cc mynd44
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Op... u need special deliverance... .. This sh*t ain't normal angry angry
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by avalontony(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2016
God may not step into our trials in a mighty manner, He often comes softly. But be assured, He will come in, even if only as the "still, small voice". He knows our plight and will surely manifest Himself. He will do what is best, whether we understand his ways or not. Always take heart, let him work as He will, and trust him. God honours faith.

Just prayed for you.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by thorpido(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
jaybeyblu:
@op you have to work on healing first and recovery from the trauma of your past before you may be able to function properly, the anxieties and depression you feel is an after math of the abuse you suffered. I suggest you see a psychologist, but if you are unable to do so, you could check the internet and look for ways you can heal from emotional abuse. You can also join a group of people (there are lots) or a forum where you interact with people who have gone through similar abuse and are recovering, just like a support system. As for changing your job, most bosses shout, you have to work on your self first if not you would keep changing jobs. Are you a christain? If you are i suggest you get some books on mental health and emotional healing, i can recommend the book; beauty for ashes, by joyce meyer. I hope this helps. *Hugs*
Follow this.
You need to work on your mind and mental health.You are having issues related to your past experience that's affecting you.
Just get help like the poster above said.Develop your mind and your spirit with the Word of God
....forgetting what lies behind but reaching forward to what lies ahead.(Phil.3:13)

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by softcara: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks everyone
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by yvelchstores(f): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Every one Is telling u, build on ur confidence without really showing how. Op just locate a Christ embassy church, I guarantee u, if u still feel same way after a couple of weeks, u are free to leave. Hear me pls.
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by softcara: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
yvelchstores:
Every one Is telling u, build on ur confidence without really showing how. Op just locate a Christ embassy church, I guarantee u, if u still feel same way after a couple of weeks, u are free to leave. Hear me pls.

that i know christ embassy builds confidence have seen not hear but my christian faith wont et me leave my church for christ embassy
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by zeb04(f): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can't talk much literally it hurts my throat and when I do it is really low. I don't know how to respond in a conversation sometimes so I just stare or I say pls give me few minutes and escape

darling I used to think being reserved, clumsy,sometimes shy,imperfect was an affliction I had to live with all my life but now I am really cool, so much cool with it. and it is bringing in the money so.............

there will never be another, shy,clumsy,sweet girl like you to walk this earth so better be the best you can be (and if you think there is something you really have to change about you then do it .

nobody is perfect and have it all together. there's always something about everyone they are not fully comfortable with either attitude,physical structure or whatever but we learn to deal with it and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by louisa4luv(f): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls. kindly explain your childhood problems
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by softcara: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2016
louisa4luv:
Pls. kindly explain your childhood problems

am sooorry i can bring that to a public forum
Re: I Have A Problem Pls Advice by softcara: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2016
zeb04:
I can't talk much literally it hurts my throat and when I do it is really low. I don't know how to respond in a conversation sometimes so I just stare or I say pls give me few minutes and escape

darling I used to think being reserved, clumsy,sometimes shy,imperfect was an affliction I had to live with all my life but now I am really cool, so much cool with it. and it is bringing in the money so.............

there will never be another, shy,clumsy,sweet girl like you to walk this earth so better be the best you can be (and if you think there is something you really have to change about you then do it .

nobody is perfect and have it all together. there's always something about everyone they are not fully comfortable with either attitude,physical structure or whatever but we learn to deal with it and move on.

so sweet thnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Two Children & Their Habits: / My 16 Months Son Cant Eat But Prefer Tea / I Need Friends Badly. Good Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.