Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love (1853 Views)

thanks for ur contributions / I'm Back & I Am Serious! / thanks for the opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by TaniCarr(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2006
If you have been with this website long enoung you may have been one of the people who gave me some very helpful advice concerning me and a Nigerian in Manchester. Here's the update. I did go to Manchester,the funny thing is because he is out of status and we didn't work one small detail out I almost got sent home to the states. When I got there they asked me who was I visiting and I told them,then they asked where he lived and I didn't know. shocked They called him and he was so scared that he wouldn't talk to them. I had to stay in the airport for an extra 3 hours before they allowed me to go. After all the advice I had recieved from you all I was SCARED to DEATH(well, kind of). He wasn't a prince chairming after all.For the first week we got along well but after that we argued alot about very trivial issues.Like what I was wearing or me not wanting to talk as much as he did.we prayed together and went to church together but we still had these little issues everyday.I figured this guy is messing up way to much to want papers.After to weeks I was ready to come back home to the states. As the days lingerd on I began to realize that the things that I don't like about him aren't really big issues and that for the most part,he had the qualities that I want in a husband.He gets on my nerves but over all he made it very clear to me that he only wants whats best for me and that he cares for me. So thanks you guys grin grin
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by Ano: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2006
glad u back safe. regardless of the circumstance, i hope u had a good time seeing a new and different country and culture.
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by mochafella(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2006
TaniCarr:

As the days lingerd on I began to realize that the things that I don't like about him aren't really big issues and that for the most part,he had the qualities that I want in a husband.He gets on my nerves but over all he made it very clear to me that he only wants whats best for me and that he cares for me. So thanks you guys grin grin

erm, does that mean things are still on? You didn't sound so optimistic before you left.
Pardon my curiosity but were there any bedmatics involved? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by TaniCarr(f): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2006
Yeah things are still on. ;DI Dew to the advice I received from you guys I went there expecting the worse. I just told myself,if this thing doesn't work then at lest I got a free trip out side of the country. the first week was cool,the second week I began to find out things I didn't know about him and I got angry.He told me alot of things that I didn't like,concerning girls and things like that. I found out that he had more than one girl he was messing around with,and that he ended everything like a month in a half before I came.which was around the time I paid for my ticket.He said he wasn't really sure that I was going to come.So that caused some tension,but I understood where he was coming from.We argued alot because he wouldn't let me have my way all the time and I didn't like that and I wasn't use to that. We had one big argument and I told him I wanted to go home,we didn't talk for a whole two days.Then we went to church and we ended up allowing God to intervene and we work things out.It was an emotional roller coaster the whole trip,but the thing that I like is that he didn't care if I didn't like something or how I would take something as long as he was very sure what he was doing or saying was right.I thought that was annoying at the time.The thing that made me really love him the more is that he has such self control.We didn't even have sex and we slept together everyday!!!He said that he wanted to wait.I thought he was lieing at first but he actuallly stood his ground,and at a time I really wanted to make love.but because he said no,I had to act more reserved than him because I'm the women so I didn't push the issue.But I really did want to do it!!I figured even if he use to have more than one girl,it doesn't matter because I know if he has a reason to exercise self control he can,because he did it with me.I'm glad I went
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by Radiant(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2006
Takes a very deep breath lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by Bhola(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2006
Wow, Tanicarr, glad you had a good time. I am just happy you experienced what it would be like being married to him. At least you got a taste of things to come.

All the best.
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by naija4life(f): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
Thats so nice, long distance relationship, way to go girl grin
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by mochafella(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
TaniCarr:

Yeah things are still on. grin

All well and good.
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by BlackMamba(m): 1:27am On Oct 26, 2006
TaniCarr:

We didn't even have sex and we slept together everyday!!!He said that he wanted to wait.I thought he was lieing at first but he actuallly stood his ground,and at a time I really wanted to make love.but because he said no,I had to act more reserved than him because I'm the women so I didn't push the issue.But I really did want to do it!!I

I'm just saying, you should've test-run the tools. You never know.
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by GNature(m): 1:34am On Oct 26, 2006
glad to see you made it back safe.
Re: I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2006
i just wish a girl would travel all the ways from the Caribbeans to come see me in PH
i sure would treat her like a queen grin

(1) (Reply)

G / Hw Will U Feel When Ur Best Friend Dates Ur Ex. / : Download 101 Romantic Ideas Free:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.