Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go (711 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go by Afamdman(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2009
I have been chasing this girl for 8 years don't give me d look and say mumu it been going on and off for d 8 years see she has never been in a relationship b4 she believes why go through d ups and downs of it rather she wants 2 look well then leap once well as for me i'll ask she would shoot me down i'll try and forget her and date other women i'll break it off with them since it was not working my heart and mind was with dis other girl so i decided 2 try again and this time i did not hear a no but a wait am thinking seriously about it so i wait in between that i do all that is expected of a husband not a boyfriend oh a husband so last week we go 2 a hospital together and she fills a form and in d genotype section she puts AS my heart skips a beat cos i guess am AS i don't say anything as soon as i get home i run into a lab 2 get mine checked again and yes am still AS now am really confused i don't know if i can leave this girl cos i know her d medical solution on this wont go down well with her but how can this happen 2 me i should start lookin for a new companion at this time can i do it i don't know av been like this all week in a state of helplessness what do i do
Re: How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go by biola44: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2009
life oh life, dont risk dis cos i dont think bringing an ss 2 life(when it can be prevented) is worth it, eat it like a bullet n move on sad
Re: How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go by Ournaija: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2009
Love covereth all things but not in this case.
Re: How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go by Afamdman(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2009
I don't want 2 bring a child into this world 2 suffer but should i lose my love in d process but what about d new medical solutions since we know d genotype of d child a month into d pregnancy and do something then
Or i go into another with half of heart somewhere else is that fair 2 whoever i den go out with
Or myself dam can life get any more complicated for me
Re: How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go by izeek(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2009
dont take the risk, love will not come into play when you start running around for an s.s child.
tell her the truth now and breakup peacefully.
Re: How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go by sevule(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2009
Afamdman
I really feel your pain cos I am in the same situation as you. I guess the only difference
is that I was(am) actually in a very serious relationship with HER for years
before I found out that I am AS and she is AS. As to what I did, I cant say because I
still haven't sorted myself out. They say men don't cry but I cried with her when I told her.
Well i wish you the best of luck,just shine your eye and be aware of the minuses -
the potential heartaches and the pluses - Being with the luv of your life - and weigh
the two. Best of luck my brother!!!!!!
Re: How Can Love Go So Wrong Can I Really Let Her Go by Afamdman(m): 2:51am On Jun 13, 2009
So i just sat there and allowed 8 years of struggle turn to nothing

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal Of Trust.please Advice Me! / Why Do We Lie To Get What We Know Won’t Last With Us? / What Galaxy Tv Joins Together Let No Man Put Asunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.