Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi (1231 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
1. What are your life goals?

2. Are you friends with your ex?

3. Have you had a “friendship with benefits”?

4. What are you thinking?

5. Who is your favorite writer/band/movie star?

6. How and why did your last relationship end?

7. Have you ever cheated on anyone? Whom and when?

8. Who is the most important person in your life?

9. Which is your most cherished memory?

10. What is it about me that you like the most?

11. What is it about me that you hate the most?

12. Did you have imaginary friends as a kid?

13. Do you believe in love?

14. Are you religious?

15. What would you look for in a life partner?

16. Which is your favorite movie of all time?

17. Romantic comedies vs. Horror: Which one do you prefer me watching with you?

18. Which is the place in the world that you wish to visit the most?

19. Describe your most embarrassing moment?

20. Which is your wildest fantasy?

21. Would you still date me if I were 5 years older than you?

22. What do you think is the most important constituent of a relationship?

23. Are you romantic, or just seductive?

24. What is most annoying to you?

25. Are you possessive and jealous by nature?

When your girl asks u some/ all of these questions what'll be your responses.. Somewhat clueless

1 Like

Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by PHEMIEY(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
the beginning of a long thing esp. Q15
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by dachaste(f): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2015

Y?
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2015
dachaste:

Y?
I tire oh grin
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by MzPecs(f): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2015
*yawns* angry
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2015
grin these type of questions are very familiar...my babacele asked me some questions like these before grin grin

So, if the person asked u like this, what does it mean, OP? cool
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by macaranta(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Too serious jare.. cheesy
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin these type of questions are very familiar...my babacele asked me some questions like these before grin grin

I do not know myself sad
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by arabmoney101(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2015
hehehe na to pick race ooooo angry
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2015
cry cry cry

What if she doesn't?
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Diddyydiva:
cry cry cry

What if she doesn't?

Then, Start thank Satan I guess... Basically, she ain't interested in the Romance per say.. IMO
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2015
arabmoney101:
hehehe na to pick race ooooo angry

Why nah, u no wan marry?
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Then, Start thank Satan I guess... Basically, she ain't interested in the Romance per say.. IMO
what if he doesn't?

sad
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Diddyydiva:
what if he doesn't?

sad
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by freshness2020: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2015
this one pass gmat..
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2015
freshness2020:
this one pass gmat..
Na project questionnaire.. I don enter 1 chance grin

1 Like

Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by AfricanApple(f): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2015
everybody has imaginary friends as kids
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by MRBrownJ: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2015
@pinceprinz
how can you be clueless about answering these questions about your life? i dont get it, are you looking for someone to give you answers about "your" life?!
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@pinceprinz
how can you be clueless about answering these questions about your life? i dont get it, are you looking for someone to give you answers about "your" life?!

Take no11 and 23 as e.g, ain't they taunting. Don't u smell sinister?

Fact is there are some that come in handy yeah, but the taunting one's, don't know d motive.
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by MRBrownJ: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Take no11 and 23 as e.g, ain't they taunting. Don't u smell sinister?

Fact is there are some that come in handy yeah, but the taunting one's, don't know d motive.

nah bro, you tripping... flip the script instead:
11: what i hate the most about you is that you have to leave every time we meet
23: i am ME, i dont know if that is seductive or romantic, you tell me... but so long as its a positive thing, its all good.
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

nah bro, you tripping... flip the script instead:
11: what i hate the most about you is that you have to leave every time we meet
23: i am ME, i dont know if that is seductive or romantic, you tell me... but so long as its a positive thing, its all good.
Cool lol
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by donholy28(m): 2:57am On Dec 30, 2015
am i taking jamb again at her hand?
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Babacele: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

oh Bae, so you remember!
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by dewalexify(m): 5:21am On Dec 30, 2015
wink
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Nature8(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2015
It's only a well trained and responsible girl that can ask a guy she truly cares about that kind of questions.. And we call it, "wife material"..
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by loomer: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Na job interview?
Re: If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi by Exponental(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2015
loomer:
Na job interview?
abi ooo, help me ask am. Shey she study Relationship Management?

(1) (Reply)

A word is enough for the wise. / Picture: Checkout This Amazing Painting By A Nigerian / My Friend's Wife Is Crazy About Me (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.