Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Emotonal Cheating Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Emotonal Cheating Spouse (506 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Emotonal Cheating Spouse by melodyheart: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Sandra was the lady every man would give anything just to be with her. From a distance I could feel the envious stares of men and some ladies as we both walked side by side into the exquisite restaurant of the “Protea Hotel”. I could see why this venue was her favourite. It was beautiful to say the least.

Sandra looked very gorgeous in her strapless lipstick-red Atelier Versace dinner gown that perfectly graced her flawless tempting curves. Her succulent seductive lips came alive in fuchsia red, almost begging to be kissed. She posses all the charm, the class and warmth. She was indeed every man’s fantasy. Sitting side by side, lust in each other’s gaze and not willing to be found. We had not even decided if we would still have the buffet.

Shockily, we had met in the Charity Foundation event few months ago. I was the head of a committee of which she was a member; a truly faithful member. Resilient, willing to take correction without feeling distressed, always on time, creative and prayerful. The work at hand was overwhelming and often exhausting, but together we made a great team and did a great job. We continued to communicate through phone calls, chat and sometimes, text messages every now and then. There was no strings attached, or so we thought. In no time, I found my thoughts effortlessly thinking about her and our acquaintance blossomed slowly yet powerfully.
She confided in me about lots of personal issues and checked on me constantly, asking me if I had eaten, or sometimes, just to find out how I was doing. I liked that and so I returned the gesture. Before long, she dependent on me just about anything and I was more than happy to be of help to her. Not seeing or hearing from Sandra in a whole day seems suicidal.

Greetings, You are welcome. May I take your orders sir? A profound male voice with a slight Moroccan ascent intermittent my line of thoughts. He was a tall, slim and dark complexion man, probably in his early thirties. His pink lips parted into a wide smile revealing a white beautiful set of teeth, which matched his equally spotless all white Changsha attire. I allowed Sandra place orders. “Your wife has made an excellent choice sir,” and then he vanished just quickly as he had appeared.

“Your wife” he had said. Those words rang insistently in my head. Sandra was all my wife wasn’t, or so it seemed. My wife and I argued over just about anything and everything. She never seems to understand. Her indignant and rebellious attitude made home a living hell. Most awful though, was her affair with her work and smart phones. I factually had to beg for attention, and with little success I must say. Tania and I had been married for four years, one month and three weeks with nothing to show for it, not even children. As a result, our sex life had become laborious, droning and gradually imaginary. Marriage had quickly evolved into being draining and suffocating; Sandra, at least was breath of fresh air. I still love Tania– I think, but with her love and hate, anger and happiness all seems to be the same.

Sandra reminded me of who I was before I met Tania and though I never said it, I had fallen in-love with her. We were not physically or sexually involved, but there was definitely a soul-tie. Tania had become my roommates and sometimes, sexual partner, but Sandra, a wife of some sort. I had thought my marriage would be different, considering we were both Christians, but even that made things a bit complex. Tania had no idea about Sandra, but she could sense my love for her was quickly waning and to be fair to her, she did all she could to revamp our once vivacious marriage, but to no avail. I had drifted so far away. Honestly, it hurts to see her that way; it hurts to see her becoming a shadow of herself. It hurts to see what we have become!!!!! what I have become!!!!!!!!!

Continue reading : http://www.ftsnewsentertainment..com.ng/2015/12/the-emotonal-cheating-spouse.html

Re: The Emotonal Cheating Spouse by Babprosper20(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: The Emotonal Cheating Spouse by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Mmmmmm....too much to read...
Re: The Emotonal Cheating Spouse by forexbinary: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2015
tongue

Re: The Emotonal Cheating Spouse by ibe9ja: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2015
What is dis all about, Op?
Re: The Emotonal Cheating Spouse by wunmi590(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2015
OP for you

(1) (Reply)

12:00 Romancelander Happy New Year / Why Most Ladies Dont Like Pounding Yam For Their Men / Err, Ladies, This Is Why You Should NEVER Use A Vaginal Tightening Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.