Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Seven Things Every Woman Should Be Able To Say Confidently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things Every Woman Should Be Able To Say Confidently (507 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Things Every Woman Should Be Able To Say Confidently by DJBIGGY(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Everyone says it's a man's world, but this saying shouldn't prevent you as a woman from speaking your mind about certain issues especially when it's extremely pleasing or totally discomforting. And when you do, it should be with confidence.

Here are seven things every woman reading this should be able to say with confidence:

1. No: You shouldn't feel about refusing to be dragged into a certain situation which you know will be uncomfortable for you. When you state it clear that you do not feel like doing a particular task because of its complicated nature, it shows to the other person that you are the type of person that knows what you want. That way, a bigger form of respect would be attached to you. Women these days can change their mind faster than a chameleon skin.

2. I did the job: You shouldn't lie to your boss that the good work was a team effort when you did the job alone, don't be scared to take credit for your work.

3. Thank you: Respect is reciprocal, always learn to say "Thank you" even to your subordinates. Some Nigerian women ehhhh... To say the simple thank you can be difficult a times, especially when they are being brainwashed at the back of their minds that things are meant to go their way. A simple thank you will make one appreciate such woman the much more.

4. I feel beautiful: You should learn to appreciate yourself. Beauty is deep inside and only you can show it. Giving yourself some self love will give you the boost in confidence that you day will sail smooth without any bad belle knocking at your door.

5. I need help: You won't be seen as weak if you seek help when you can't do the job alone. Seek assistance where needed and do it politely. Some women's ego is so large that they feel that even when they need help, they have to add arrogance to their existing ego to make them feel like they do not need help. It is now when they see hope is lost they would call on guys sweet and loving voice to woo a man to solve a task. Jesu men don suffer.

6. I want this salary: It's a cut throat world, and you won't get what you want if you don't ask for it. As a working woman there's no need to think you deserve less than the salary you are aiming for, learn to negotiate.

7. I'm not happy: You deserve all the happiness you can get, and learn to address rather than avoid upsetting issues. Don't be afraid to speak to the person who is causing you to be unhappy. With the way the mind of a woman works, you hardly can tell when she is in a good mood or not. When you tell your man or someone else that you are not happy about a phenomenon, it makes a person have a better understanding about you and how to handle you in future. But no, women expect men to be magicians at every given point in time.

With these few points of mine i hope i have confused you into thinking in the right way about the things you need to say confidently. Now wey my pen don finish, i guess i have put this write up to a grinding halt. Adieus!!!

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/seven-things-every-women-should-be-able.html

Re: Seven Things Every Woman Should Be Able To Say Confidently by benedictnsi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dah was 9ice
Re: Seven Things Every Woman Should Be Able To Say Confidently by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Germany Made Condoms Compulsory For All Clients Of Prostitutes / . / #tagurbae Infinix Valentine Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.