Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

"Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria (25452 Views)

NCC To Increase Price Of Data To 250MB For N1000 / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by kennyman2000(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Ohhhh boy... This federal government no get joy ooo...
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by mikkypel(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
MTN has been in the news of late... SUMMARY : do not rob your darling customers.. They just have to pay.. Suddenly they increased my chances of borrowing from them to 750 and I knew there must be a reason.. If I borrow up to that, in a twinkling of an eye, it would get exhausted and #75 would be removed.. MTN.. This is my yansh

1 Like

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by princebaby(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
;DSo this mtn never pay this money since? But If na u borrow them money they will make u pay fast. Abeg. Make una pay so that bubu go use that money buy arms for our armys
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by stevenson007: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
LET THEM PAY...... THEY HAVE BEEN EXTORTING US........
THEY DONT DELIVER POOR SERVICES THERE IN S.A, GOOD SERVICES @CHEAPER RATES

1 Like

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Uncletony(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
I want to hear this from ''comical Alli'' himself, not from his adviser!. Though the man has a cronic mouth odour like Tinubu.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by tete7000(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
I don hear.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2015
is dis....hw fg plans to finance the 2016 budget?
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Aystarz: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:
MTN should not pay a dime.
If APC government closes their offices, Nigerians will lose their jobs forcing them to decamp to PDP

LoL...If only wishes were horses...... Things don't work that way, son.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Dem they fine money for nigerian's budget
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Aystarz:

LoL...If only wishes were horses...... Things don't work that way, son.

You think so

Touch MTN and see massive unemployment that will be blamed on Buhari

Don't worry , when you start working then will you understand.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by greatiyk4u(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2015
No mercy abeg
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by authenticjimmy(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Make monkey hand no com resemble human being hand ooo
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
TheophilusA:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-insists-mtn-must-pay-n780b-fine-tomorrow/
after 25 years on mtn platform, guess its time to port to another network b4 its too late....I no wan dey load airtime for advert ooooo mbok
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by cruzita(f): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
u are planning to employ 500,000 graduates as teachers and now closing mtn will definitely send millions into the labour market .isn't this senseless
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by tete7000(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
REDshouse:
#MTNmustpay..... am never sympathetic to MTN at all,as for those insisting that more workers will loose their job, i think you people dont know that mega communication companies like GLO, Eti and Airtel will absorb many of them since more subscribers for them which will lead to expansion of their network systems.

If you currently work in mtn after fruitlessly searching for job for five years, I m sure your line of thinking will be different. My grouse is not with fining but with the outrageous fine. A sensible government ought to give a fine that can be easily paid and which non-payment can be enforced. The question you should ask is: 'Come Dec. 31st, what will govt do if mtn fail to pay?' Shut down mtn? It is easier said than done but we will wait and see.
Federal govt has carried lagos attitude of outrageous fine to the centre, maybe because a former LiRS boss is now at the centre. In Lagos lastma charges outrageous fines too. Many motorists who can't pay abandon their vehicles in the lastma yard. It was some of those vehicles ambode released freely when he came to power. Unfortunately while such fines can be got away with with individuals, it is more difficult when we talk about a corporate entity that employs thousands in a country with high level of employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by matrix199(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Imagine what this pathetic MTN rewarded me with, N40,000 national sms! What da heck do I want to do with N40,000 sms? Not even free data, it was sms they cld reward me with. I called to ask why I was rewarded with sms, the CS told me it was randomly done by the system, and I have 7days validity. How on earth am I goin to send 10,000 text msgs within 7days? This is arrant nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by princeattah1: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
REDshouse:
#MTNmustpay..... am never sympathetic to MTN at all,as for those insisting that more workers will loose their job, i think you people dont know that mega communication companies like GLO, Eti and Airtel will absorb many of them since more subscribers for them which will lead to expansion of their network systems.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Flawlessangel(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
But the money is too much na,

780 BILLS, SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY BILLION NAIRA? thats absurd, federal government is being too greedy jor
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by TI1919(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by allthingsgood: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2015
LadyExcellency:
It seems the cluelessness of this administration has affected all ministers.

Why this Goodluck this, Goodluck that on issues that had to do with court by this Bokoharam apologist Adebayo Shittu?

Was it Buhari administration that ordered the biometric registration of sim subscribers?

Jonathan administration ordered so many things, but none was ever enforced. Corruption and impunity were the order of the day. The companies simply "settled" govt officials so that they could continue their illegal nefarious activities.
The difference nw is that such is no longer possible. You fumble, you fallout!

2 Likes

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by jeffooh999(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Mtn should not pay any dine to any Bastered!let heaven roll down!
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by TI1919(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2015
matrix199:
Imagine what this pathetic MTN rewarded me with, N40,000 national sms! What da heck do I want to do with N40,000 sms? Not even free data, it was sms they cld reward me with. This is arrant nonsense!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2015
What happens to my MTN lime if they fail to pay. I will sue MTN as well. Nobody should beg me o.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by francmoda: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2015
ICEFLAME419ja:
after 25 years on mtn platform, guess its time to port to another network b4 its too late....I no wan dey load airtime for advert ooooo mbok

Powerful liar! 25years

1 Like

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Siddeek: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:
If APC government closes their offices, Nigerians will lose their jobs forcing them to decamp to PDP
Mumu! so because we don't want Nigerians to to lose their job with MTN, we should allow them to do what ever that pleases them? WAWA!

2 Likes

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by praxisnetworks: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
FGN should be careful
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by mrDennis(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

U are a totally unpatriotic Nigerian.... and it's better for them to loose their jobs and suffer now so the country makes progress. than allow a foreign African country dictate to their host government!
nowhere in the world does a defaulter accept his fault... ask for fine reduction and then go to court lmao .

do u know how many south Africans will loose jobs if mtn is pushed out of Nigeria in fact the already wobbling south African ecnomy will feel the pinch much harder!

also south Africa can't retaliate sef because they have too many investments in Nigeria to risk anti-south Africa sentiments rsing up amongst Nigerians.

also Nigeria is a very viable telecoms market and under 5-6months 2 New telecoms firm will enter the naija market to replace mtn ...only in this case south African firms won't be let in out of spite to s.a.

@least that's how any logical government operates

3 Likes

Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Hiploko:
I would have called whoever mentioned Goodluck Jonathan in the initial post a .......... But I just returned from a ban... Don't get down to work. Keep blaming Goodluck till we kick you out via impeachment,revolution or in 2019.
This their ban ban will backfire one day, trust me.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by brainpulse: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Noww I am happy being a Nigerian. Sia Bubu
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

iidiot
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Adebayo Shittu, you cannot escape hell fire.
Re: "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria by Saheed9: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Mtn walking on a tight rope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7: Top 5 Features/Issues / Facebook Takes Down Billions Of Fake Accounts / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.