Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders (54121 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Did I just see Edo there as part of the Biafra stuff
Very funny!

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by barcaboi(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzclinton1:

Guy ur very stupid....do u how many court he has gone and win,almost two to three courts and those courts granted him immediate unconditional release.......Nnamdi kanu case shows and proof to the whole worLd that nigeria is a zoo where there is no rule of law. Even if there is rule of law....is not followed for every nigeria,is only for the poor masses.....is a pity.....so sharap and get your facts right.
sorry bro...wch part of the zoo are u....and when u say poor masses....is Kanu part of the poor masses?.....If there was rule of law; Kanu shdav bn locked away with the video evidence of him soliciting for guns and ammunitions......methinks he shd be released just for peace and put on DSS radar.....but u coming up wt dis is hilarious

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by opey112(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Eshinwaju:
I personally believe this man should face the courts and be judged on his crimes...Nigeria is not a jungle where laws are broken and people go scott free....Nnamdi Kanu must be punished....Buhari must not fall my hand otherwise...I will turn my back against him....Nnamdi is a criminal... grin
C'Mon how is he a criminal?
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by IPOB123london: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
I will vote for igbo man when i see one. IBB

Can u believe that coming from top citizen.

Now NNAMDI or Ibb

Who has committed offence

One Nigeria right?

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Emyogalanya: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2015
If you believe this then you will believe anything that liar mohammed
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by 1dickatatime: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Typically crass and unintelligent, always leaping before looking. My opinion is;there's a UN charter allowing the people of Biafra to agitate for their independence and as such no illegitimacy here at all except the stupid manner of approach by Kanu and his co-travellers. The agitation for an indigenous state of Biafra is legitimate and rightfully so in the situation that Nigeria has been grounded to. Let the FGN hold a referendum and let the people decide as the agitation of IPOB may end being a dream by a narrow few and on the other hand may also turn out to be a popular decision by the people of the region.
Also someone should please tell Kanu and his friends to wake up from their dream,I'm sure none of the people of Kogi, Edo, and most of the South/South States especially Rivers share their emotions and sentiments about Biafra. So this agitation will not be "dead on arrival" he should draw his map all over again because should he get a referendum all the other ethnic groups in these areas can wither down the chances of the emergence of a Biafran state.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by NovusHomo(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2015
LRNZH:
This Kanu boy never chi chomchin.

PMB is restoring respect to the office of the Nigerian president. This is an example of what can happen when a riffraff calls Nigeria a zoo and insults everybody.

The lesson needs to be taught to conclusion as a deterrent to other miscreants.

Listen, lock the murrafakka away and throw the key away in the north pole!

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by gbadexy(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Ministry of interior and education got more than the merged power, work and housing!
I thought they wanted to focus on capital expenditure.
Modified. Wrong thread. Tab acted up.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by NovusHomo(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Tkester:
This is pure crap. I believe the Punch correspondents can do better. Very misleading title.
How did Kanu apologize? He didn't say anything remorseful about his quest for the Biafra restoration, and you expect me to believe this poo? the truth of the matter is that the DSS has been looking for ways to release the guy - since he is not yielding, now they want to start an e-war. Well, I wish them well, but please whatever they want to do let them first give us Biafra!

Biafra has died a second time.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by AAinEqGuinea: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
If I hurt anyone's feelings.....

FreeKanu
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by NovusHomo(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2015
temitayomie:
hehehe KANU of all people?? E be lyk say dis guy
na Ojukwu d second grin real cowardice is when
you fail to think and plan for the consequences of
any action before embarking on a mission that is
capable of wasting your people's lives. cool

But

wetin concern me sef

Perhaps Ojukwu was his real father, who knows?
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by datigbogirl: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2015
LRNZH:
This Kanu boy never chi chomchin.

PMB is restoring respect to the office of the Nigerian president. This is an example of what can happen when a riffraff calls Nigeria a zoo and insults everybody.

The lesson needs to be taught to conclusion as a deterrent to other miscreants.

Na only Ab.ok.i fit handle Nyamiri.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by bigerboy200: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
Heavy propaganda! How did he apologize? Through his lawyer whom he has been refused adequate counsel in DSS custody? Where is the written statement and where did he sign? The only thing i can believe Kanu said is the one he said to everybody's hearing in court, Like "I have no confidence in this court". Any other thing claimed by anybody is unbelievable especially when it comes from daura's DSS and lands on Anti-Biafran newspapers like The nation and punch. These are pure lies. cheesy
but if they say ''Buhari to spend 87 billion naira on food'' u'll Jump on d news and believe it absolutely........

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by aloaye11: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2015
handie:

http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-apologises-to-buhari-jonathan-igbo-elders/
. I think the best for him is to come out to d open,denounce Biafra n the apologise to Nigerians in general or him go ready to continue day enjoy his room with DSS
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by MrRichy(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by AareOlumidey: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi?namdi??Nnamdi How many times have I called u? Ant that sees where the thunder strike and killed scores will not abuse the power of Shango. Its a pity u have found urself in this mess. This will teach the pple who always fail to go throughnormal process a lesson.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by coolzeal(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Apologies or not, caught with a woman or not.... Kanu is just one man and millions of people in Eastern region feel marginalize in the scheme of things in this country. #FACT.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by smileysmiley(f): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
handie:
He never see anything. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. By the time DSS are through with him, his phone ringtone will be Nigeria's national anthem, he'll repaint his house green white green. If Pickin never go another person farm, he go think say na him papa farm big pass. Nairaland Ipod chanters, ur hero don dey fall una hand o
if you understood what you read, you will see that he apologized for the insults he hurled at them and not for the Biafra agitation... Instead of saying he is falling hands, I'll say he is matured cause insulting them was uncalled for and apologizing for the insults seems like a very matured thing to do....
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by emzila(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT BUHARI, ASK YOURSELF WHETHER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REPEAT THE SAME STATEMENT WHEN BABA COME FOR YOU IN DIS WAY.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by MrAnalyst: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
Did anyone notice they didn't talk about the phantom prostitute "maryam ibezimako" and the phantom guns they allegedly found on his accomplice? DSS should know everyone can't be a daura zombie. Ngeneukwenu come masturbate here abeg. cheesy

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by odutolu1(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2015
I have to ask this question. Didn't Biafra radio demand for license before it began to go on air? Or did they just bypass the normal route of obtaining license from the NBC before going on air? Secondly, don't the NBC have the ability to in some ways revoke, disrupt cancel or terminate their frequency or activity since the radio has bypassed the codes of conducts of Nigerian Broadcasting and that it is a station which broadcasts hate programmes and commits treasonable offense against the FG?
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by prettytasha(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Because its against Biafra ...they are calling cheap propaganda ..but if it something thats against buhari they will believe and start bashing

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by chudyboy05(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
is lies and propaganda carried by punchng, Sahara desert reporter, dailytrust, premiumtime

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Oz4realsss: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

The 48-year-old pro-Biafran agitation leader, who is, however, unapologetic about his demand for a Republic of Biafra, has been in the custody of the Department of State Services since his arrest in Lagos on October 14, 2015.

He tendered the apology for his comment against Buhari and others in a statement which he made to the DSS on October 23.

Less than a week? It actually buttresses my point, especially considering Buhari ignored his apology since then.

Rapid brainbox reset courtesy of the DSS.
I deleted my post when I saw the date of his arrest on the report. Somehow, my response did not delete. Nevertheless, I don't believe the report because the date reported is far behind the date of publication. I will only believe it when an evidence is provided.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
handie:
He never see anything. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. By the time DSS are through with him, his phone ringtone will be Nigeria's national anthem, he'll repaint his house green white green. If Pickin never go another person farm, he go think say na him papa farm big pass. Nairaland Ipod chanters, ur hero don dey fall una hand o

It is good that there are people like you who do not see that the man has been settled and that this IPOB thing will die away.. same way MEND, OPC did.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by kenchylala: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
handie:

WHY na Punch of all papers carry this NEWS what happened to ThisDay n The Guardian newspapers??

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Super1Star: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
DSS should send this guy to 3months in a North Korean prison or Russian Prison in the Siberia.

His life will never remain the same.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by DjAduba(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
FastShipping:
They should release the guy jare. We all know he did wrong with the way he insulted Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas. The fact that he was in a video soliciting for weapon to fight Nigeria was another masterstroke to nail him. But for the sake of peace and co-existence of Nigeria, the federal government should go ahead and release the guy jare. What Kanu is currently going through should serve as deterrence to the future Nnamdi Kanus coming up.
Release who? Make them no try am ooo...... Abi e get mouth Mr. guns and bullet grin
FastShipping:
They should release the guy jare. We all know he did wrong with the way he insulted Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas. The fact that he was in a video soliciting for weapon to fight Nigeria was another masterstroke to nail him. But for the sake of peace and co-existence of Nigeria, the federal government should go ahead and release the guy jare. What Kanu is currently going through should serve as deterrence to the future Nnamdi Kanus coming up.
Release who? Make them no try am ooo...... Abi e get mouth Mr. guns and bullet how far!
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Anticabal: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
bigfrancis21:
To me, it all seems that the intimidation tactic being used on Nnamdi Kanu by the FG so far does not seem to be working and he still remains adamant and insistent on his goals. From a very recent video on Nnamdi Kanu that I watched yesterday, he seemed to know his rights solidly and could be seen yelling at the so-called DSS to allow him see his lawyer. From what I saw, he did not look like someone who is willing to back down anytime soon.

It looks like the Nigerian government has resorted to smear campaign efforts to smoulder his reputation and give him a bad name.

This so-called apologetic report by punch is a disappointment to say the least. A report that carries no direct statement whatsoever coming from Nnamdi Kanu.

The Nigerian Government has no case against Nnamdi Kanu and should set the young man free.

Big broda, even his detractors do not believe the trash from DSS, they just believe they. I understand the nation is rabidly anti-Biafra because of the interest of their principal in the present nigerian set up, but for punch? This is idiocy taken several degrees higher.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Masterclass32: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
I knew this thing would make front page.

Nairaland sef.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by bukaldrinio(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Nigeria propaganda but it won't work cos we biafrans know the truth
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:

Big broda, even his detractors do not believe the trash from DSS, they just believe they. I understand the nation is rabidly anti-Biafra because of the interest of their principal in the present nigerian set up, but for punch? This is idiocy taken several degrees higher.
Most pple are not anti-biafra. Most people are anti - the manipulative lies, insults & violence dt is being preached in order to actualize a solely greedy agenda. The whole thing is pathetically fraudulent in nature. Even d intl community KNOWS this.

Word of advice - Give a HONEST reason for wanting to leave & stick to it. You'll get better attn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54