Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday (20479 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Mcowubaba: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
U forgot me
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by michaeltotti(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nt in oau.they wl spoil d break 4 u.because al d above listed need electricity to carry dem out.sch declare MID SEMESTER BREAK 8p.m,light went off 9.25a.m.til nw no light
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by joliyp(f): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
DiegoNakel:
We Unilorin students no get time for this ooo, our holiday no reach oo !!!!
yea u r right
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by chrisbaby24(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
coalcoal1:
I was expecting to see those guys/girls who wait behind to use the opportunity to have unhindered sex since they can't do that when they go home
Hahaha...chaii..guy ur head dey dia...

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by DiegoNakel(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:
yea u r right
U b better by Far student ni ?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by princebergz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
acenazt:
Hhahahahahhaha over here in ABU I see most of these folks.
The computer guys are always at Iya Abubakar flexing fast free wireless Internet. When the school is on break the traffic is low so the speed is murderously fast.

Most of their friends are the movies guys,they will tell their computer friends to download the latest episodes of Empire or flash

The pot washers are my main guys they cook and I eat.

Then there is the spoon guys e.g me. I am always with my spoon,the moment I smell food burning I know my pot guys are done cooking and I happily go to their rooms.

hiya bro! got some inquiries about ABU. wont mind if you can be of help.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Kazrem(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tosyne2much I thought.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by joliyp(f): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
DiegoNakel:
U b better by Far student ni ?
I was ;;; guess u r
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Tongsman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
DiegoNakel:
We Unilorin students no get time for this ooo, our holiday no reach oo !!!!
as d holiday no reach, na all d categories of people listed up there are in school, i can testify to that.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by DiegoNakel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:
I was ;;; guess u r
Yes, nice to meet you. Its an honour, but wait oo shey u still fit read our anthem ??
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by DiegoNakel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tongsman:

as d holiday no reach, na all d categories of people listed up there are in school, i can testify to that.

Bro Unilorin is nicknamed better by stress by its students, no b sherekanbia oooooo
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Evidence1000(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
The book worms are the most annoying set of people that I've ever come across. Most of them end up with 2.2.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by joliyp(f): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
DiegoNakel:

Yes, nice to meet you. Its an honour, but wait oo shey u still fit read our anthem ??
in love peace and harmony we shall build the tower unilorin hear the clarion call in unity we grow committed to the zeal of her learning our heart from vanity

my favourite part!!!! Ilorin unilorin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by ndujekwu(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
What about the ones in social centre playing tennis or chess; the ones in front of suleiman hall with "extra-cool" eating bread burger and 7-up, or those in b.ball court forming activity, or those in nineties looking for fish to catch

A.B.U sha

acenazt:
The computer guys are always at Iya Abubakar flexing fast free wireless Internet. When the school is on break the traffic is low so the speed is murderously fast.

Most of their friends are the movies guys,they will tell their computer friends to download the latest episodes of Empire or flash

Then there is the spoon guys e.g me. I am always with my spoon,the moment I smell food burning I know my pot guys are done cooking and I happily go to their rooms.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by skelewu404(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
I've been a good girl all my life so I don't do such things .I don't want to spoil my reputation
tell me about this ur reputation cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by DiegoNakel(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:
in love peace and harmony we shall build the tower unilorin hear the clarion call in unity we grow committed to the zeal of her learning our heart from vanity

my favourite part!!!! Ilorin unilorin
I dn confam am, u b true ex Unilorite !!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
#TeamJonsers
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by cruzita(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
skelewu404:
tell me about this ur reputation cheesy
I'm allergic to explanation
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by joliyp(f): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
DiegoNakel:
I dn confam am, u b true ex Unilorite !!!
what dpt r u
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
oshe11:
we nicknamed a frnd of ours 'book' kos dis niggy is alws readin, kums to lecture by 6am n alws in skul even if its a publik holidae niggas r hustling hard...... Endtime hustlers.......... we nicknamed a frnd of ours 'book' kos dis niggy is alws readin, kums to lecture by 6am n alws in skul even if its a publik holidae
end time security watch man
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by bossto(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
#TeamJackometers#
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Welcomme: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Even if d holiday is for 5 minutes, I am already at home.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by bobbyluis(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
The couples[b][/b]:the married men and women in sch dat don't feel like going home,since there's nothing to enjoy at home
The BF/GF: these ones r either waiting 4 their boyfriends or girlfriends from other school to come over or they just stay bk and enjoy their freedom,inviting any1 they want to
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Donkaz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Am I the only one who makes no sense of this? Pot washers? jonsers? And the sheet is on fp? *sighs*

I expected to see students who stay back hoping to "runs" their results, students who are spilling but can't go home out of fear, students who don't want to go home cos they know that wld be d end of monthly allowance.
seconded
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by IykeWest: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
acenazt:

I like this guy! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by skelewu404(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
I'm allergic to explanation
if i sound u, u will start singing like a parrot grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by happyday: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Am I the only one who makes no sense of this? Pot washers? jonsers? And the sheet is on fp? *sighs*

I expected to see students who stay back hoping to "runs" their results, students who are spilling but can't go home out of fear, students who don't want to go home cos they know that wld be d end of monthly allowance.
1, 000, 000 likes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by DiegoNakel(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:
what dpt r u
EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY !!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Hizayus(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wow! Jux too real. Be lyk na Uniben student write dis post
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by fineyemi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice1 scholarjoint.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
I've been a good girl all my life so I don't do such things .I don't want to spoil my reputation
shoroniyen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jacob Semekor Mordzifa: Bus Driver Graduates With 1st Class In Ghana / C.K Ayo Presents At Harvard University / First Professor Of Math In Nigeria: Ezeilo Or Olubummo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.