Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday (20480 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by timmyblast(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op, you miss the main one, there are some who wants to tidy up there courses. When results comes out they will be all A's... Don't ask me how they do it
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kazrem:
Tosyne2much I thought.
Baba, no be me get dis article oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by kasim155: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Those students who wait in school after exam to do some husttling.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Kazrem(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, no be me get dis article oooo cheesy
I thought it was you until when I opened the thread.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kazrem:

I thought it was you until when I opened the thread.
I go drop my own dis evening cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by BALLOSKI: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Idrhas:
I can relate. department of chemistry's WiFi nah die
you never test new chemical engineering own b dat when school is on break.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Kazrem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
I go drop my own dis evening cheesy
Can't wait bro.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by InLuvWithChrist(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joeself1:
I will definitely fall into number one
u sure..? Lets watch nd see den..
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Joeself1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
InLuvWithChrist:
u sure..? Lets watch nd see den..
lolz.... we go see nah cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Culin(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
the ones that refuse to go home so they can play lovev with their boyfriends/girlfriends in love garden or Sodom&Gomorrah @abusites
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by InLuvWithChrist(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joeself1:
lolz.... we go see nah cheesy
God will help us

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Idrhas(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you never test new chemical engineering own b dat when school is on break.
will go try it out ASAP
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Idrhas(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Culin:
the ones that refuse to go home so they can play lovev with their boyfriends/girlfriends in love garden or Sodom&Gomorrah @abusites
lmao! always holding torch light when passing so I cn disturb
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by BALLOSKI: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Idrhas:
will go try it out ASAP
pls, do. It was the best when I was there.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Culin(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Idrhas:
lmao! always holding torch light when passing so I cn disturb

hahaha that's wicked, you've turned yourself to ABU security.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by astrid97(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
DiegoNakel:
We Unilorin students no get time for this ooo, our holiday no reach oo !!!!
as in ehn...dm too stingy when it comes to holiday.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by AndyAustin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
coalcoal1:
I was expecting to see those guys/girls who wait behind to use the opportunity to have unhindered sex since they can't do that when they go home
God bless you!!! Op, u go tell me sey these type no dey ur skool or u're not aware that some students utilize this time for sex unlimited

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by DiegoNakel(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
astrid97:
as in ehn...dm too stingy when it comes to holiday.
aw u take no, u b student
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by astrid97(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
DiegoNakel:
aw u take no, u b student
yeah
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by DiegoNakel(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
astrid97:
yeah
Level and department
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
am currently in sch now,and I don't fall into any of those
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Mckmouth: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where did you put student union leaders,they are always around during holidays doing permutations.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Idrhas(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Culin:

hahaha that's wicked, you've turned yourself to ABU security.
abi now. I tell them well done whenever I catch them in compromising position
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Augustap(f): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday by Michellla(f): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
The ones who go home immediately school vacates and resume late ;3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jacob Semekor Mordzifa: Bus Driver Graduates With 1st Class In Ghana / C.K Ayo Presents At Harvard University / First Professor Of Math In Nigeria: Ezeilo Or Olubummo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.