Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. (1927 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
LOL
Why are you angry?
A person is allowed to dream, u can wish for Ronaldo even if it seems shallow. Dunno what the guy is on about
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by kaziblake(f): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

I am not angry, I am just being honest. It's girls like you that enter into relationships with a guy just because he is good looking and rich, and at the end of the day, he treats you like trash. Why? Because his looks and his money was all you had your eyes on. You didn't care about anything else about him, but his face and the size of his wallet.

Common sense is free and abundant, but you girls won't grab it, but you would rather spend money on human hair, clothes and accessories.
I was joking
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Ray360: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2015
If you are above 25 and the qualities you still look out for are big boobs and plentiful backside, with zero concern for certain deep qualities like intelligence, morals, Motherly creeds and attitudinal beauty, then you are yet to be weaned from infantile nipples.
in corroboration of Decker's points, There is a phase of life you will attain whereby those superficiality you used to drool over will keel low for manly reasoning to assume a foothold in your life. I have friends who used to fantasize a lot about how and where their wedding will hold.
Some had nursed metaphysical hopes of hosting their wedding in airplanes and places of immense beauty, but when they came of age and started huslting for money and daily victuals amidst a draconian and excruciating economy, they made-do with lowkey weddings. You may never get all the qualities in him or her, join forces with him or her in maintaining harmonious equilibrium.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by AyamConfidence(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

I am not angry, I am just being honest. It's girls like you that enter into relationships with a guy just because he is good looking and rich, and at the end of the day, he treats you like trash. Why? Because his looks and his money was all you had your eyes on. You didn't care about anything else about him, but his face and the size of his wallet.

Common sense is free, abundant and readily available, but you girls won't grab it, but you would rather spend money on human hair, clothes and accessories. Things that are expensive and hard to get. SMH.
baba one keg of my village palm wine for you...you killed it
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Go ahead

best of luck
kaziblake:
That my choice
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Maxi112: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
My ideal man is cristaino ronaldo.
u say Ronald... I say monopus
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
I was joking

I don't think you were.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by kaziblake(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

I don't think you were.
I was actually joking and the way you insulted me made me really feel bad.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:

Is this the point where you expect me to render you an apology? If you think I am going to apologize to you then you must be more clueless than Buhari and Jonathan combined.

You claim you are only joking but your profile has Christiano Ronaldo (CR7) written all over it.
Are you really joking? Like seriously?

I didn't insult you, I only said the honest truth. Whether or not you feel bad by it is none of my business. I only made my comment in reply to what you posted.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2015
My ideal girl is . . . Someone who seems unassuming on the outside, someone who no one notices, who doesn't possess overly attractive bodily features or fancy possessions. Who dresses rather modestly . . .

But who's brain activity is worth a billion christmas trees.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by reservd(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

Is this the point where you expect me to render you an apology? If you think I am going to apologize to you then you must be more clueless than Buhari and Jonathan combined.

I didn't insult you, I only said the honest truth. Whether or not you were joking is none of my business. I made my comment in reply to what you posted.

Have a nice day.
Guy u r really vexing ds morin oo cheesy
Decker:

I didn't insult you, I only said the honest truth. Whether or not you were joking is none of my business. I made my comment in reply to what you posted.

Have a nice day.
Guy u r really vexing ds morin oo
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2015
reservd:

Guy u r really vexing ds morin oo cheesy
Guy u r really vexing ds morin oo

Bro, I am not vexing o, I am just dishing out the truth to some folks.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by reservd(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
No 1 will bliv u were joking if they viewed ur profile
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by GeniusDavid(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
My ideal girl is . . . Someone who seems unassuming on the outside, someone who no one notices, who doesn't possess overly attractive bodily features or fancy possessions. Who dresses rather modestly . . .

But who's brain activity is worth a billion christmas trees.

Voilà! Perfect Match for ur description Milord grin

Name: Lizzie Velasquez

Read more about ur dream lady here » http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2994682/Woman-branded-worlds-ugliest-YouTube-video-anti-bullying-activist.html grin
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
you have finish that guy ooo.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
GeniusDavid:

Read more about ur dream lady here » http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2994682/Woman-branded-worlds-ugliest-YouTube-video-anti-bullying-activist.html grin

grin grin. grin
A match made in heaven...so divine *sigh

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
GeniusDavid:

as if i knew . . . grin

nice one. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Vivly(f): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
GeniusDavid:

At least she's skinny and has fine hair.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vivly:

a good match for GeniusDavid wink cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

Common sense is free, abundant and readily available, but you girls won't grab it, but you would rather spend money on human hair, clothes and accessories. Things that are expensive and hard to get. SMH.
I wantd 2 order La casera 4 u bt i heard d company is closed, u nailed all d females bt bros ur blood d hot o, see hw u bomb my sister o, get Burutai nd his boys, he is Boko haram suspct. Bt i guess u are 4rm camp nou 4 warring against CR7, I hereby sentence u to.... *coughs*
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by GeniusDavid(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
emotions1:
a good match for GeniusDavid wink cheesy cheesy

I would never steal a brothers lady!! U ought to know that bruv! grin
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
GeniusDavid:

I would never steal a brothers lady!! U ought to know that bruv! grin
and like wise no one wants to steal her from you
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by feran15(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vivly:
too skinny
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by GeniusDavid(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
emotions1:
and like wise no one wants to steal her from you

Last time I checked, I couldn't remember saying I liked "Someone who seems unassuming on the outside, someone who no one notices, who doesn't possess overly attractive bodily features or fancy possessions. Who
dresses rather modestly" grin Or The Plot twist is: "U Envy Teempakguy? shocked grin
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
White teeth
Good smell
Nice posture, not figure 8
Fair skin is a bonus
You must have a grand sense of humor
Must be moderately crayzie

Must be able to accommodate serial farts without complaining
But U must be Neat oh
U must also be intelligent and current

Most importantly, U shouldn't be talkative oh, I can't stand a Magpie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Please Guys That Depletes Their Value / . / How To Stop Chronic Masturbation And Recover From The Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.