Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

To Lose Weight Faster - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Lose Weight Faster (1379 Views)

13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Lose Weight Faster by gracy1: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2006
hiiii, its really gud to lose extra be coz itz d cause of many other problems.I had lost 10lbs in 2wks. I am now at around 18 lbs. Acc. to me doet pills are the effective way to lose weight, diet pills eliminate you hunger and force your body to burn the extra fat and help you to reduce fat in a healthy way http://www.sueshealthcenter.com for more types of diet pills,
Re: To Lose Weight Faster by olaak1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2006
did you order those product on line pls tell me more how to go about it, i live in Togo and i don't have any credit card facilities or do they have any agent in Nigeria how can i get in touch
Re: To Lose Weight Faster by sisisisi(f): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2006
I like my body just need to flatten the tummy and i hate sports.any products? grin
Re: To Lose Weight Faster by evydoc(f): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2006
I do not have any credit facility, but please I will to know if this slimming tea is OK; cos a friend recommended it for me.

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country / Omron M6 And M7 Blood Pressure Monitor / Any Dangers In Drinking Rain Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.