Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* (16464 Views)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by kunlexze(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
yeeeeee na awoof be dis oooo,see free advert? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg op GO TO WWW.OLX.COM #ASAP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
PussySandie:
Iambae.. You sef dey feel am?. I bet, your sis no fine reach my sis.. Besides, your sis pvssy don wide like football goal post.. But my sis is a virgin
OK sir smiley
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
@pussysandie ur little sis looks beautiful

On a scale from 1 to 10 i give her 8/10
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by bronzegoddess(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
PussySandie:
Bronzegoddess greekgoddess obontami irunooboo isiamu and other virgins , make una dey rate dey go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wouldn't hit on her.
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by PussySandie(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
IamBae:

OK sir smiley
Sir?.. Are you mad.
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by bronzegoddess(f): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Greekgoddess:
@pussysandie ur little sis looks beautiful

On a scale from 1 to 10 i give her 8/10
I'd like to see ur photo tho...saw ur post on shams.tiel's diss thread
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by PussySandie(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I'd like to see ur photo tho...saw ur post on shams.tiel's diss thread
How do you check people's profile pix on NL?.. Ohh, you wanna try to be an FBI like u did to delectqblegyal?,, hahaha..and check my pix online if I'm actually the one?

Ani oloriburuku nie
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
PussySandie:
Estharfabian misspicy nubian113 yourmain sickstars mhizkel, cherlene. Oya rate this one

Maasha Allah wink
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by bronzegoddess(f): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
PussySandie:

How do you check people's profile pix on NL?.. Ohh, you wanna try to be an FBI like u did to delectqblegyal?,, hahaha..and check my pix online if I'm actually the one?

Ani oloriburuku nie

I was talking to greek.goddess, not u.
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by PussySandie(f): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I was talking to greek.goddess, not u.
Gerarararararararararahere shitt
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
PussySandie:
Laveda pls don't rate ...pls pls .

We all know you are olosho
grin grin grin fixed lipsrsealed

warisdis

Are you pim$ping here embarassed
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
wouldn't hit on her.

Suspect undecided

"F"? Hmmmmmm kowntinew lipsrsealed
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by PussySandie(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=22pt]Do you wanna see more pix?. Click likes[/size]
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by bronzegoddess(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nubian113:

Suspect undecided

"F"? Hmmmmmm kowntinew lipsrsealed
people acting like they know
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
people acting like they know

Whateva dude kiss
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by MzPecs(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, my friend eyaff vex.. grin cheesy
I no vex oh! cheesy
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by MzPecs(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

I thought the mad wo/man was a she, based on the pics she was posting on this thread.. Was thinking inferiority complex didn't let her post her real pic as her DP but wanted to try it out with a thread to see how many pages and how many likes she can gather before using her real pictures... grin cheesy
He/she is crazy..
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by bronzegoddess(f): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nubian113:

Whateva dude kiss
Okay man
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by francizy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

He/she is crazy..

What are you doing awake by this time?
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by MzPecs(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

What are you doing awake by this time?
I just charged my phone..

Buhari Nepa has refused to give us light! grin grin grin
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by francizy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

I just charged my phone..

Buhari Nepa has refused to give us light! grin grin grin

He now uses a bery fowerful ferfume to curb his body odour that used to generate fower, fa! grin grin

Walahi, ip I had boted por zis useless change, I would hab hated myselp yowahhhh! cheesy cheesy
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by giftedheart1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
I fit get nail for dere? [b]I fit get nail for dere? [/b]I fit get nail for dere?
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by captainking(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Okay man
I can't find u on my BBm again...
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by MzPecs(f): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

He now uses a bery fowerful ferfume to curb his body odour that used to generate fower, fa! grin grin

Walahi, ip I had boted por zis useless change, I would hab hated myselp yowahhhh! cheesy cheesy
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Now, you're sounding like your president!
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by captainking(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Okay man
hii... Something strange just happened.... Can't find u on BBm anymore cry
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by francizy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Now, you're sounding like your president!

I've even changed my name to Dan Fodio oh, abi you no know say you got to northernize to be recognized? grin
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by MzPecs(f): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

I've even changed my name to Dan Fodio oh, abi you no know say you got to northernize to be recognized? grin
Why dint u choose "Lai Mohammed"? grin
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Okay man

Happy 2016 in advance.
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by francizy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

Why dint u choose "Lai Mohammed"? grin

I dey craze?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see you want my mouth to leak every minute with only lies as its content?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So much for friendship... cry cry
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
What sort of sister is this one?

Totally cray cray
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by MzPecs(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

I dey craze?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see you want my mouth to leak every minute with only lies as its content?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So much for friendship... cry cry
Lol cheesy

Pele dear.. kiss
Re: ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* by francizy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy

Pele dear.. kiss

Dalu! wink smiley

Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot