Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her (16427 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 25, 2016
*****Dis thread is for guys who r willing to learn. For those not willing to learn, u can keep spending ur money on a woman while another guy does d knacking. Ur choice.... God loves a cheerful giver after all.

****Women can never stop begging us guys for money, and u wonder why a girl who's neither ur wife nor ur fiancee keeps asking u for money. From experience, i've realised dat they do dat cos dey need our money badly. If u spend on her without fuccking her, she'll treat u like a maga and make carricature of u among her friends; both her male and female friends.

*****B4 i drop d reasons why women need our money, u must note dis:

**(1)Women love/want sex just as much as we do. FACT. Rumour has it dey enjoy it more dan us.

**(2)A lady who is willing to ask u for money is also willing to sleep with u. FACT.

***(3)If she is playing hard to get, don't be fazed, cos its normal. No sane lady will open her legs for a guy easily. FACT. But no matter who she is, no matter wot she claims, and no matter how she forms, if u do d right thing, u'll get her into ur bed without breaking a sweat.

***Now below r d reasons women need our money and why u must fucck her very well b4 giving it to her:

****(1) TO BOOST THEIR OVER-INFLATED EGO: Unlike guys, women r very conscious of demselves, how dey look and whether dey r good enough. A woman will always feel worthless and inferior if no guy has spend a dime on her, she'll feel she is not attractive enough. It makes dem have low seld-esteem. Dats y the few ones who actually work and earn well still ask guys for money. So women need our money not just to boost dem financially but also to boost their inflated ego. Dats y u must slay her kitten b4 giving it to her, cos she needs it.

***(2) MAJORITY OF DEM ARE JOBLESS: In reality, u will hardly see a jobless man, but we have lots of jobless women around who need our money. Most ladies can't afford their pants, bras, creams, makeups, shoes, clothes and hair without d help of a guy. So they literally cant do without our money. Another reason u must tear dat pusssy b4 giving her ur money.

****(3) POVERTY: This is the most common and obvoius reason why women beg us for money. Most of dem r literally waiting for a guy to liberate dem frm poverty plaguing their family. Dats y u see dem running after rich guys with cars, bankers, politicians and other well to do men. Most of dem who cant go into full time prostitution end up depending on a guy to survive. Save her frm poverty, but tear dat kitten first.

***(4)ITS THEIR MAJOR MEANS OF MAKING MONEY: Yeah, most women are naturally lazy, even if their is job opportunity, dey still wont want to work. They feel since they've got pussy, they can get wotever they want. So they take d easy way out by begging us for money. Guys dont fall for dem. Make sure u straff dem b4 giving dem ur hard-earned cash.

***(5)SOME ARE JUST LOOKING FOR MAGAS: Since a lot of foolish guys think money is the best way to impress a woman, women are taking advantage big time!! They run around dating different guys and collecting money frm dem, but they will always claim ur d only one dey r dating. Guys don't be a fool, hoe.s ain't loyal.

***(6) THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART: Yeah, since a lot of naija guys are magas who will do anything for pusssy, women will always see demselves as smart. And one way for a naija girl to test her smartness is to extract money frm guys. Guys wake up, she's just playing u. Always insist on having sex with her if she ask u for money.

****Women are cheap, don't let 'em intimidate u. U dont need to be rich, just package urself very well and make sure u have some few change to spare and u'll get any woman into ur bed.

Cc joseph1832 ebuboss bastien ezteem clerkent mrbrownj chygoz4eva and others.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by ucheHapers(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2016
Ok....

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Rickcutie(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2016
Lol. Guys aren't smiling

4 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 25, 2016
mugu fall mugu chop am

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Edybleketara: 12:32pm On May 25, 2016
Op wot kind of women do u encounter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Lasveg(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2016
Some of ur points are making sense. Some women now see men as atm machine. Smh for dem

6 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 25, 2016
Lasveg:
Some of ur points are making sense. Some women now see men as atm machine. Smh for dem
I think its fair dat way. Both parties must make sacrifice
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Chrisrare: 12:40pm On May 25, 2016
Dat no 4 is very annoying. U wonder y some women cant go out and work
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 25, 2016
grin Thank God i'm a deeper lifer

3 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 25, 2016
All your ladies are prostitutes then

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by MoneypassGod(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I think its fair dat way. Both parties must make sacrifice
Hahaha.. Guy le me have her number, i can help
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
Na dem fucck pass

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 25, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Hahaha.. Guy le me have her number, i can help
Wot number
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by MoneypassGod(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wot number
d number of d girl dat broke ur heart.

2 Likes

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by pennytration(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
And so?

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Emodeee: 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
Op, how many girls you don fvck for your life time, so far?
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2016
MoneypassGod:
d number of d girl dat broke ur heart.
Lol. Ur beginning to sound like estharfabian. But nice try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by halfricanadian(f): 1:00pm On May 25, 2016
Am a proud girl who doesnt need ya money

If u like b rich like bill gate ur whole head ache nd wahala b dat tongue tongue
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by sauceEEP(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
Op you must be paukillerman or his wannabe.....
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Jorussia(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
Op I think you are only referring to Nigerian women and not women in general.Honestly,the Nigeria society (Family and religious institution inclusive), need to start changing the way our ladies are brought up.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Na dem fucck pass
I will report you to our district pastor. Wtfuck embarassed
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2016
coolsix:
All your ladies are prostitutes then

Don't besurprised that a lady forming good girl in your sight is another man's slut. Bitches are bitches.
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by demiladegold(f): 1:05pm On May 25, 2016
All this guyz talking about money...... OK o
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
D girl i'm straffing presently is a deeper life member.

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
op correct guy lol
no still mean say i wont give my boo money oooo

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:

lol
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 25, 2016
demiladegold:
All this guyz talking about money...... OK o

beggar alert!!!!

1 Like

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Leriebloom(f): 1:10pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Am a proud girl who doesnt need ya money

If u like b rich like bill gate ur whole head ache nd wahala b dat tongue tongue
Story for d gods. Ur type i'll just promise u marriage and u will end up in my bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by demiladegold(f): 1:11pm On May 25, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

beggar alert!!!!

What?
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by MoneypassGod(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol. Ur beginning to sound like estharfabian. But nice try.
Lol. I like ya way sha. I always know indian guys r freaks
Re: guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her by ronald4lif(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2016
So, are you equating money and p*ssy as being proportionate? Pal, p*ssy doesn't and can never be equal to money neither can it be a compensation for money.

Money is on a far higher pedestal than p*ssy and if you're spending on a woman just to get her laid, you're the fool not her. She's doing what she loves and equally enjoys while you're being shortchanged of your hard earned money. Fvck that.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.