Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT (25783 Views)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2016 / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Okay this is a counter thread...grin Ion like it when Niggas try to make we single ladies feel bad. grin

Cc: emusmith. I doff my Okrika hat. grin

So..below are the obstacles that kept some men in the bachelors class throughout 2015.

Unrealistic Dreams:
His monthly allowance is 30k, he works as a Clark at Dangote cement store BT he doesn't want to marry anyhow girl, He prefer the likes of...Zara Buhari, Obama's daughter or Nelson Mandela's grand daughter..etc
Dude forgot there's a wide gap between unrealistic dream nd reality.tongue

2• He thinks he can have it all:
He's that play boy who is always looking for something better. He wants to enjoy his life to the fullest when his still young before people start to tag him as *CREEPY OLD MAN* tongue

3• He doesn't want to compromise his spiritual beliefs:
He knows women can be over spiritual therefore: he won't want to compromise his proffesed faith to placate hers. So maybe, he would consider marriage next year. *shrugs*
JollyJoy and misspicy pray for him abegtongue

4• He has confused and unrealistic expectations:

He's highly confused about the kind of girl he wants. He would love to marry a Beautiful, tall, light skinned, sexy, lively BUT not a talkative, have big nd sexy curves in the right places, hardworking, humble, God fearing, YORUBA girl
shoo na only you waka come?

5•He's selfish and immature:

He cares about himself only. His girlfriend cones second or third in every option. He can't give but he likes to take from his girlfriend instead. *dudes favorite song is: She no want designer by Davidogrin
He forget or totally ignore things that matters most to his girlfriend but, you dare not forget his birthday.

Biko, how do you expect him to marry? :-/

6• Spiritual attack or cause:

He really wants to get married but, the Pharaoh nd Satanic agents from his father's house has been preventing him.

OR

Bros don rape a 6yr old Binta when he went for National youth service in ABAKALIKI and Mama Binta don swear for am with her left bwest. Abeg, how hr won take marry with that kain curse na? cheesy

Ooops! My battery. This BEDC guy no go bring light? lipsrsealed

Don't mind my typographical error abeg, would modify later.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Babprosper20(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Today is my birthday, how many likes for a wish?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
I dey wait for comments

4 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by misspicy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
[b]Lovely and revealing piece by my sister in the Lord....sister Lanicky sexy cheesy

I with like to add something to this rightly speculated obstacles affecting single men from clinching a marriage worthy beautiful lady like me gringrin

1)They are materialistic....Some guys are so materialistic that all they spend the little money they earn on is cloths and shoes,you know that party taking place at Quilox they are the best dressed there

2)Laziness : this point will make me to forever remember my EX,jeeez dude is so lazy,some guys are so lazy they can't even wash their undies. you will see them wearing dirty cloths over and over again,waiting for their house maid girlfriend to come do the laundry for them

3)Unambitious habit : a poor unambitious dude is a very big turn off biko,this days some guys will just be roaming around the street,travelling up and down doing nothing...please how will a lady find them marriage worthy sef. undecided

etc

Guys should try and make some positive changes in 2016 so that ladies can at least see them as husband worthy,because many Nigerian men are not even 1/2 yard husband material tongue tongue cheesy
[/b]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by CaroLyner(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
2015 is over already maa'm.
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
They're either broke or possessed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by elantraceey(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Babe you gat it grin

6 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Odunharry(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smh
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Emodeee: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
This thread has potentials.

Why some ladies are still single in 2015:

Because they are always on nairaland writing abt stuffs, no time for real life guys to see them and make advances. All this online boyfriend and girlfriend will not pay you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm, well you made some points there. cheesy

#thumbs up#

We'll try and make the necessary adjustments.

7 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
[b]Lovely and revealing piece by my sister in the Lord....sister Lanicky sexy cheesy

I with like to add something to this rightly speculated obstacles affecting single men from clinching a marriage worthy beautiful lady like me gringrin

1)They are materialistic....Some guys are so materialistic that all they spend the little money they earn on is cloths and shoes,you know that party taking place at Quilox they are the best dressed there

2)Laziness : this point will make me to forever remember my EX,jeeez dude is so lazy,some guys are so lazy they can't even wash their undies. you will see them wearing dirty cloths over and over again,waiting for their house maid girlfriend to come do the laundry for them

3)Unambitious habit : a poor unambitious dude is a very big turn off biko,this days some guys will just be roaming around the street,travelling up and down doing nothing...please how will a lady find them marriage worthy sef. undecided

etc

Guys should try and make some positive changes in 2016 so that ladies can at least see them as husband worthy,because many Nigerian men are not even 1/2 yard husband material tongue tongue cheesy
[/b]

Nice, so nice.

The unambitious habit. It's destructive. Babe, I'll send you an hamper of hugss grin

6 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yay it got made! I should thank you lanicky,thank you.Chicagoesontop your threads been made
Amen.Do these men want to be married before their 100th year.SMH.Never gonna happen wink

3 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by misspicy(f): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
emusmith:

Nice, so nice.

The unambitious habit. It's destructive. Babe, I'll send you an hamper of hugss grin
gringringringrin

hugs received well packaged.
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Vivly(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
7. They've all watched Lord of the rings. Moral lesson is never to trust anything that wears jewelry.

11 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:
Babe you gat it grin

Hehe.. grin

Don't mind them jare..

dollyjoywink

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

etc

[/b]

Shuo!! Come and carry us yhia
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Emodeee:
This thread has potentials.

Why some ladies are still single in 2015:

Because they are always on nairaland writing abt stuffs, no time for real life guys to see them and make advances. All this online boyfriend and girlfriend will not pay you.

You don chop sense, head full.
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Shuu! So na two thread appear. shocked

Farano pls lock the other thread Bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well, it's a good counter thread.

Fear of taking responsibility and losing grip of his freedom is another one. Since many women have made themselves available a man doesn't actually need to get married to benefits from it reward.

Traditionally, there are some female roles in a man's life which are meant to be conjugal but not anymore. I mean if I can have sex with a girlfriend, she fixes my meals and perform most of the house chores, cohabs together and even bear me kids then what's the essence to marry her?

We men knows this and also aware that once we legalise the relationship it mounts more pressure to be responsible, restricts our freedom from gambolling from one female to another, increases our monthly finances as the obligation of wifey welfare isn't in effect. Girlfriends financial responsibility can be burked but same can't be said about wife.

Perhaps, ladies should cease from making themselves available and providing all these conjugal services and some more men would think about settling down quickly.

I hope they don't stop sha. sad

29 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Fear of taking responsibility and losing grip of his freedom is another one. Since many women have made themselves available a man doesn't actually need to get married to benefits from it reward.

Traditionally, there are some female roles in a man's life which are meant to be conjugal but not anymore. I mean if I can have sex with a girlfriend, she fixes my meals and perform most of the house chores, cohabs together and even bear me kids then what's the essence to marry her?

We men knows this and also aware that once we legalise the relationship it mounts more pressure to be responsible, restricts our freedom from gambolling from one female to another, increases our monthly finances as the obligation of wifey welfare isn't in place. Girlfriends financial responsibility can be manoeuvred but same can't be said about wife.

Perhaps, ladies should cease from making themselves available and providing all these conjugal services and some more men would think settlling down quickly.

Yo brutal! Who ordered for this enlightenment or are u getting paid forit bro huh? ... I just pray the ladies don't listen to this admonition. That their hormones take over their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by jmoore(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
No 1 obstacle is money

No 2 obstacle is money

No 3 obstacle is money
[img]http://www.auckland.ac.nz/theinsideword/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/money-gif.gif[/img]

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by cruzita(f): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
I knew it right from the onset dat dia will be a counter thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by misspicy(f): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Shuo!! Come and carry us yhia

lalasticlala,good evening cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by ronald4lif(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Yo brutal! Who ordered for this enlightenment or are u getting paid forit bro huh? ... I just pray the ladies don't listen to this admonition. That their hormones take over their reasoning.

You wan dey continue to dey chop without going to her villa abi? Well, e be like na wetin me mah sef want. grin
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm, well you made some points there. cheesy

#thumbs up#

We'll try and make the necessary adjustments.

Thanksgrin

3 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

We men knows this and also aware that once we legalise the relationship it mounts more pressure to be responsible, restricts our freedom from gambolling from one female to another, increases our monthly finances as the obligation of wifey welfare isn't in effect. Girlfriends financial responsibility can be burked but same can't be said about wife.

Perhaps, ladies should cease from making themselves available and providing all these conjugal services and some more men would think about settling down quickly.

Wow! Nicesmiley

We'll think about it bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

1)They are materialistic....Some guys are soD

materialistic that all they spend the little money they earn on is cloths and shoes,you know that party taking place at Quilox they are the best dressed there

etc

[/b]

Wow lovely!

misspicy isn't smiling ooo...hehegrin

Yippee! Our topic iyaf hit FPgrin

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmoore:
No 1 obstacle is money

No 2 obstacle is money

No 3 obstacle is money
[img]http://www.auckland.ac.nz/theinsideword/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/money-gif.gif[/img]

It's not all about money bro :-/

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by jmoore(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
lanicky:

It's not all about money bro :-/
Lack of money accounts for more than 60%.

4 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
They're either broke or possessed.

1 Like

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by ronald4lif(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
lanicky:

Wow! Nicesmiley

We'll think about it bro grin

Please don't think about it o. Let's conserve the status quo biko. Make una no spoil show for mens. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
2015 is over already maa'm.

Yh..I know ma'am.

This is only counter thread smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin / Why Everyone MUST get married / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.