Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Poor Customer Empathy By Ikeja Distribution Company -- No 20% Light For 11 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poor Customer Empathy By Ikeja Distribution Company -- No 20% Light For 11 Days (456 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Arik Air Unboards Passenger Over Poor Customer Service Complain / Arik Air Unboards Passenger Over Poor Customer Service Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Customer Empathy By Ikeja Distribution Company -- No 20% Light For 11 Days by pymanoriginal: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Service Failure And Bad Customer Care Attitude

With installation of the new SGC 600492 PREPAID METER i thought the pain of having 30% power at home without using generator and coded/crazy/estimated bill is over, but i was wrong.

After installing the new meter we had to go and hustle to get prepaid/user card at the business unit which took about three days.

On the 20th of December,2015 power suddenly went off ,thinking it was the usual power failure; I later found out that my neighbors have power, and within our environment/the street there is power.

I waited for more than 24hrs; My wife had to lodge a report at your century business office on the 22nd of December, the technical person promised working on it; around 10pm of 22nd December power was restored but it was fluctuating and finally went off after 30minutes.

My wife had to resume work late just for her to report at your Century business unit again the 23rd of December; She was referred to your regional business unit on Okota road. A technical personnel was detailed to come fix the issue, the personnel promised coming on the 25th, we waited in vain, he never showed up. I called your customer care unit line for Oshodi (08174598404) it was switched off.

We empathized with Ikeja Electric that since is long holiday, waited till today 30th December, this same personnel promised coming as at the time of sending this mail we have seen him, and he is not picking his calls.

Ikeja Electric did not empathize with me and my family on the service which i have paid for in advance; for 10 days running i don't have light and begin to ask where is the difference between the old era of NEPA/PHCN and now IED?

Another aspect that is so funny is that IED placed only one technical personnel to handle a whole region with prepaid meter issues.

I think IED is not ready to serve the public, even there customer care personnel are not friendly, You can imagine a customer care person asking for my account balance after i had given her all my details, when i complained she said it seem their system is not showing all my details.

NERC please come to our aid, the DISCOs are just after making money and not caring if the customers have power or not.

If they can not fix the issue with meter they revert to the analogue system.

The new prepaid meter is not working.

(1) (Reply)

Public Notice: Risk Of Using Tramadol As Pain Reliever In Children / NIMC Should Be Scrapped / Lagos Marathon Update: No Access For Vehicle On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.