Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused (822 Views)

Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
hi ladies,i been worried bout this for a while,i met a girl at a party recently and i asked her after a couple of conversation if she has a boyfriend she said yes but its nothing serious,i became confused bout it.what does it mean??
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
poshpappy:
hi ladies,i been worried bout this for a while,i met a girl at a party recently and i asked her after a couple of conversation if she has a boyfriend she said yes but its nothing serious,i became confused bout it.what does it mean??
means she's just using the guy to kill time and have title...nothing real abt it
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by krak101(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Like the lady said. .. It's nothing
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
wow!!... what if the guy doesnt know its nothing
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Michellla(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
poshpappy:
it means he's just her bed warmer

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Tapout(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bro that's friend zoning in 3D
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by BeeMeer: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
If a girl tells you that about a guy, she won't also be serious with you. The "do you have a boyfriend" question is supposed to be a simple yes or no.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by misspicy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
poshpappy:
it means she is available for other relationships

BTW compliments poshbaba cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by fiziebaibie(f): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
She be animashahun...her bf na jst figure head
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

it means she is available for other relationships

BTW compliments poshbaba cool
spicest spicey..... wishing u the very best of the new year in advance...
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
IV been told dat countless times and i end up sleeping with them, now @op dats wasup.
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
so that kinda gal now if u ask ha out...is it that u shldnt put your mind into it...jst keep it at nothing serious but what if she wants to be serious with u.... am kinda confused....
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin spicy i like your signature oo....
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Margauxluv(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chai! embarassed Nd d supposed boyfriend der 1 corner dey form CEO.
Probably singing akanbe yuh hero bebe cry on top her head.
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by ronald4lif(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
BeeMeer:
If a girl tells you that about a guy, she won't also be serious with you. The "do you have a boyfriend" question is supposed to be a simple yes or no.

Very apt.
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ehn, what do u expect her to say before when her hormones are already weeping for u like a Saxophone grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
Ehn, what do u expect her to say before when her hormones are already weeping for u like a Saxophone grin
hummmmm brother are you saying i lost my chances there?? cry
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
poshpappy:
hummmmm brother are you saying i lost my chances there?? cry

So dem never gv u d best losers trophy? Ah these organisers no get heaven oh grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided ooh... what if ha boyfriend aint treating ha right
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by tzoracle: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Market still dy open...

She dy sell her market
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
*sobs*

That was epic grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused by poshpappy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin lol

(1) (Reply)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys Tell / When A Man Loves A Woman - For The Ladies. / Could This Be The Reason Behind Baby Mamas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.