Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Made You Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Join Nairaland? (16809 Views)

Join Nairaland Whatapp Group / When Did You Join Nairaland? Screenshot And Lets See Who Is The Oldest. / When Did You Join Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
I was damn tired of facebook! And since I found Nairaland, I now get good news and entertainment in one place. I love Nairaland. More mature than Facebook. N my Husband was always saying how Nairaland made sense!
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Beckytee(f): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
campus blues a story by lolalove1
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by oforij(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Google was always bringing me here... But i registered because i wanted to comment on a thread:25kinds people you'll find on Nairaland
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Situation001(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
I joined nairaland around 2007-2008.. Then i was reading this nice gongo aso lyrics on a flier lyk dat sponsored by klin.. so at the bottom it was written lyrics courtesy Nairaland.com so out of curiosity i have to check out what site is that and boom here i am... i have been changing monikas ever since den..
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by benny4wax(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
You must be a sociologist cus that sigi of yours is a sociological term.
Suigeneris93:
My blog,wanted to reach a wider e-audience
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
i join narialand 29 nov 2009 wat a great day......i join it wen searching for ip for free browsing.Google bring narialand to me.am water.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by bennyzer(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
To keep in touch with like minds. It has been a pleasure since then. HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. 2016 WILL BE A BLESSED YEAR FOR US. Amen.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by bennyzer(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
To keep in touch with like minds. It has been a pleasure since then. HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. 2016 WILL BE A BLESSED YEAR FOR US. Amen.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Rhea(f): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Most "authentic" source of News ke ?
Nairaland fit loss u oohh...

So, u haven't seen 4 or more different topics saying different things nd facts about a particular issue
Use ya head oo...

Which freedom dey here- open thread ask Seun why muslims dey comment freely on Christian thread, but Christians must take oath before the comment on Islam- u will be banned, or ur topic will be hidden...try am na...
Above all sha, sincerely speaking Seun really built a legacy here, I love nairaland forum so damn much.....
Nairaland is so much fun...kip it up sire!!!

You just expressed your opinion, which happens to differ from mine, And therein lies the beauty of the forum
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by SHAIBULIAR: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
i came here to cause confusion and hatred,so help me sango grin
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by gbadaniyi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Education on my mind looking for admission
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
kilokeys:
For me.. I get irritated by stupidity..
what angry
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Osarieme415(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
I joined when Nigeria recorded its first ever suicide attack and there was a lot of uproar. On Nairaland the comments were intelligent, thought provoking and hilarious. So I came to read the comments then I decided to join. The forum of those days was a place to crack your ribs tho.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by excellencygreat(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmm, my friend "dotuna3" talked me into registring before I got captivated.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks boss.. God bless cool
guy are u a normal guy in dis site or ur a mod......u're just too much

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by blimeyVic(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Well,I registered because the website comes up with ease,the audience is big, government is actually reading or snooping,I hate the unilateral style of communication newspapers offer, I basically need to hear and be heard and possibly cause a ''positive' change' , mix of issues are discussed here,and other thingummies I hardly can state. Yea! I guess that's Y.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by gentlelily(f): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Literature section because they were too good
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by zicoraads: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
cocoberry:
Job ooooooo....... got all d interviewed questions here grin Months later was called for induction n documentation......... I thank God
Seriously?? shocked
Hmmm
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Wyttcat: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
I registered when saw that Yoruba bashing was the main thing on nairaland.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by morganwizzy55(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
I joined NL just because every time i log in, I saw different stories and name like LALASTICLALA which I always bite my tongue when trying to pronounce, drama of celebrity eg David and baby mama, dasukigate and rest... All this stories keep me busy when I'm bored. And its the only place I can get latest info Immediately.. That's why I joined NL
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by wmoruf(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
aɖʍɨssɨօռ ռɨ օ,,,nd aʄtɛʀ ɢօttɛռ ɖ aɖʍɨssɨօռ I ʄօʊռɖ tɦɛ sɨtɛ զʊɨtɛ ɨռtɛʀɛstɨռɢ aռɖ ɢօt aɖɖɨċtɛɖ
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin u dont wanna knw how dat happened!
trust me dear, i'm crazy like that, feel free to tell me
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Destiny4fame(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
when I was seeking admission and My 2go lov story by .......komplit it......and since then,nl has bin an integral part of me.....Seun Osewa,U too much
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
I really can't say what it was but i have always love to write and air my opinions and read like minded topics and more plus i always wanted to create a forum where Nigerians can come to, to rub minds and have news and info, found that it already existed and loved the simplicity of the site.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by leo1234(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nairaland is an institution.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by shumuel(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
I knew about and joined NL from an e-Book i bought that gave me info on how to become an Online Marketer and Info Marketer, frequent Business section a lot before i discovered Romanceland my new found home grin, though i log on as a guess from 2011 after registring but been a bit active since Romance section came my way, Nairaland is one great forum i tell ya.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by greggng: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
I registered cos I needed to use the platform to draw the attention of well meaning nigerians to the impunity prevailent in gejs regime. Thank God we now enjoying change
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by airsaylongcon: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joined because I had applied for the world record recruitment by NLNG for GTs.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by cocoberry(f): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes nah!

zicoraads:

Seriously?? shocked
Hmmm
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by josh93: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
information
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
.you gained? is this one even reading what he's typing or are you suffering from Testicular Schizophrenia undecided
u well so.....u no say na mistake.............
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cooljoe1:

I do laugh uncontrollably also whenever I'm logged in to Nairaland b'cos of hilarious comments and peepz around me at that time will be like ''dis guy don craze finish''
Lolz,power of nairaland.wen i stat ma own,evry1 just turns and stares @ me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.