Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Made You Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Join Nairaland? (16808 Views)

Join Nairaland Whatapp Group / When Did You Join Nairaland? Screenshot And Lets See Who Is The Oldest. / When Did You Join Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
potbelly:
I am new here... I have been observing from the sideline for a few years. I decided to join the game this year. Don't mind my moniker grin. To me nairaland is like a big family. I enjoy beautiful stories by kingzpen and funny stories by classcaptain, inspirational words from dearpreye and those who contributed to his thread on personal development. naijaboiy and vizkid are intelligent people and prettythicksme is one who always give mature comments also when the day has some shades of blue mrcork and yuzedo give some ray of light through their funny threads. Its good to be part of this family. May we all have a blessed and glorious 2016
you're welcome . smiley
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
potbelly:
I am new here... I have been observing from the sideline for a few years. I decided to join the game this year. Don't mind my moniker grin. To me nairaland is like a big family. I enjoy beautiful stories by kingzpen and funny stories by classcaptain, inspirational words from dearpreye and those who contributed to his thread on personal development. naijaboiy and vizkid are intelligent people and prettythicksme is one who always give mature comments also when the day has some shades of blue mrcork and yuzedo give some ray of light through their funny threads.need i forget Ymodulus for insights in business. Its good to be part of this family. May we all have a blessed and glorious 2016
Awwwwww thanks dear#welcome
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
potbelly:
I am new here... I have been observing from the sideline for a few years. I decided to join the game this year. Don't mind my moniker grin. To me nairaland is like a big family. I enjoy beautiful stories by kingzpen and funny stories by classcaptain, inspirational words from dearpreye and those who contributed to his thread on personal development. naijaboiy and vizkid are intelligent people and prettythicksme is one who always give mature comments also when the day has some shades of blue mrcork and yuzedo give some ray of light through their funny threads.need i forget Ymodulus for insights in business. Its good to be part of this family. May we all have a blessed and glorious 2016
Awwwwww thanks dear
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by vlynn(f): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
I started using this website for news after being introduced by a friend. However , it was the amazing personalities of the likes of naijaboiy, mznelly, cocolav,sheblayze, marieolae that got me signing up and I've never had cause to regret that decision.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by vickers95(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
I actually joined in order to view posts in the sexuality section. That was back in 2012.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by potbelly(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
thanks smiley
naijaboiy:

you're welcome . smiley
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by potbelly(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
thanks smiley
prettythicksme:
Awwwwww thanks dear#welcome
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by KMB: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Can't even remember but most likely because it was the only Naija forum where there would always something hilarious and interesting. FB and YouTube was not as popular then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.