Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Made You Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Join Nairaland? (16804 Views)

Join Nairaland Whatapp Group / When Did You Join Nairaland? Screenshot And Lets See Who Is The Oldest. / When Did You Join Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by marykaydee: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
My bro was always giving me news on Nairaland. Howe ver i was a guest cos the insults and sarcasms cracked me up when am bored. I used to wonder if pppl on Nairaland write insults like a form of literature. My best forums are religion and politics
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by rottenegg: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
I joined so I can read crappy threads like this.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Emeka71(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
I registered wayback in 2007 when I found the phone section very interesting especially for discussing cheats. I used to read as a guest for about 2 months before I registered and I was based on the phone section.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
because i like to register for stuffs..
Am a REGISTERER grin
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by yetunsbay(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Admissn seeking dayz
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Mostprecious(f): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
I hv been a guest for as long as I can remember. I joined sometime in august ds year. Ma coursemates thread ''fear of a corper'' kinda forced me to comment. I keep to ma self nd lik every normal humanbeing ''I want to be heard'' I think dts d other reason I joined NL
Moderators, Admin... I Hail
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
I had been a guest since 2010, then decided to register officially in 2013.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by lolademariam: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
2 be reading News $ information
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Lovelynature(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
I was a guest on Nairaland for almost 2 years before I decided to join due to many funny comments and educative posts I read here.

Truly speaking, Nairaland is a good forum as I stick to it most times when I'm alone.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Kajiang02(m): 12:19am On Jan 01, 2016
SINNZ:
I was sent an invitational e-mail from a web forum called FaceOfFestac to join NL in 2006. I joined. And kept changing monikers each time I wanted to make a comment.

Jeez, my beloved faceoffestac.net. Chai, whatever happened to that site still Marvel's me. I was a regular there too.
I call myself an early breed on NL, can't remember the 1st ID created and password.
I knew NL in April or May 2005 and been with the family since.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Damfostopper(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Last year immigration recruitment...made me to join cos i was searching google for news bout it n i found myself here
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by slimkhan(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2016
mazi omenuko NYSC ,that dude was made with that sic pieace
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year World.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by cooluc(f): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Googled up something that lead me straight to nairaland..... and am like wow what's in here and what's it all about, so wanted to be part of it... I left the guest list and got a pseudonym...naraialand makes me laugh at times especially some comments
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 3:22am On Jan 01, 2016
popweezy:
Honestly, tosyne.2much inspired me... D guy is some thing else... I used to Google some stuff and Anytime google takes me to nairaland, most of the topic was written by him. Or let me say it was the moniker i used to see mostly
Woooow !! shocked

I'm speechless bro. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 3:34am On Jan 01, 2016
francizy:

Tosyne.2much?
Baba, u mentioned my name cheesy
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 3:37am On Jan 01, 2016
obejoseph10:
guy are u a normal guy in dis site or ur a mod......u're just too much
I'm not a mod bro. I'm just a normal guy cool
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by harristo(m): 3:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Funny enough, I register this my account on Nairaland on Nov 2014, and I started using Nairaland as a guest in march 2015 and as a member in june 2015. smiley
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by NotGej: 3:45am On Jan 01, 2016
It was at the peak of the APC's campaign of calumny against my person (the then president) that I decided to join this forum to at least defend my self.

I Must confess that this site is filled with very bitter people.

-NotGej

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by possibilita(m): 5:11am On Jan 01, 2016
grin

grin grin grin grin

That made me registered,I was a guest for almost 3years and evrytime there is a fuNny post that smiley is the comment,its so much funnier that the post itself.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Buzby007(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Joined NL dz year, even though I've been checking out d site for years n as a guest, I could only read people's comments. But like u know, some comments really deserve reply
So I joined to air my views n reply some comments.
I've really enjoyed it though.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by mosefin19(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2016
my uncles wife always log in 2 d site nd we b saying she got alot of information there... So i jst decided 2 check in 1day 2 see wat she always talk about...lo nd behold i fell in luv with d romance section nd also d edu,,,,though stay as a guest 4 lyk 3weeks...b4 i turn a full nairalander

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Richie0974: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2016
2odd:
I was a guest for some time . den in a day I just decide to register in all the social platforms I know. though I don forget the password to most of the accounts. I love most of the sections . check my profile and u will c what am talking abt. l love diversity.

Dude, never knew you were a nairalander.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2016
BishopManuel:
Yeah.. this is it.. I was a normal post and comment reader(guest) before.. and I just love Topics from the romance section.. I stayed as a guest for years sha... not until I Saw A story "My 2go love story" by tosyne2much I loved the story like madt... buh since nairaland crashed dat time... It's nowhere to b found nw cry ... I had to register then to to drop a comment because the story was damn too good... that was wat triggered my registration on dis site... so tell me what made you Register to Nairaland?

Joined when jamb brought abt their new policy. But with the kinda stories,inspirational text,advice and the likes i found here I fell in love with NAIRALAND

Lalasticlala Oya boss me...
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by jayzblack(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
I LOVE INSULT AND GOSSIPING. THAT WAS WHY I JOINED NL
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by EbonyCy(f): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
OreoPaschal:
My sister although she is late now. cry cry
Ehya....so sorry for ur loss bro
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by kentzz(f): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2016
BishopManuel:
Yeah.. this is it.. I was a normal post and comment reader(guest) before.. and I just love Topics from the romance section.. I stayed as a guest for years sha... not until I Saw A story "My 2go love story" by tosyne2much I loved the story like madt... buh since nairaland crashed dat time... It's nowhere to b found nw cry ... I had to register then to to drop a comment because the story was damn too good... that was wat triggered my registration on dis site... so tell me what made you Register to Nairaland?

Lalasticlala Oya boss me...

I joined cos I need more matured nd xposed pipul 2tlk to nd open up minds with.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by kentzz(f): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2016
jayzblack:
I LOVE INSULT AND GOSSIPING. THAT WAS WHY I JOINED NL

OLÒDÒ. LOL.
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Olobitat: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Larrysun, Sammy Hoe and Royver smiley
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by EMMYSIM: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
I stay tuned to NL because of the current mews & info i enjoy 24/7 is amazing to be here
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by potbelly(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
I am new here... I have been observing from the sideline for a few years. I decided to join the game this year. Don't mind my moniker grin. To me nairaland is like a big family. I enjoy beautiful stories by kingzpen and funny stories by classcaptain, inspirational words from dearpreye and those who contributed to his thread on personal development. naijaboiy and vizkid are intelligent people and prettythicksme is one who always give mature comments also when the day has some shades of blue mrcork and yuzedo give some ray of light through their funny threads.need i forget Ymodulus for insights in business. Its good to be part of this family. May we all have a blessed and glorious 2016

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by rukkyland(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
ask google+

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.