Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. (889 Views)

My Dad Makes Me Feel Uncomfortable / My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
I've been anonymous here and only few of you know me.
Anyways back to the situation, i have a girlfriend....but my girlfriend have a male bestfriend, which i'm really uncomfortable with, but to top it all the dude is her ex. But can your Imagine? I've been boiling with annoyance since i found out about it'
i've talked to her several times to do away with this her ex boyfriend that has suddenly become her bestfriend.
It's uncomfortable to me and i dont know what to do again.
I just need an advice.
I'm really feeling insecure.
Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by slim19(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her ex is now her bestie...lol grin grin
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by sinaj(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Old firewood rekindles faster wink

De dere make pant de wear u grin
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bestie by D prince now playing.

Dude, you're in a long thing.
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yeah no. Tell her. It's you or him. That's disrespectful.
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by ronald4lif(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't know which is more funny, the fact that you're still referring to her as girlfriend or that she's banging her 'bestie'. Get some sense, dude.
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
If a girl respects her man and cares about his feelings, she wouldn't want to have anything to do with her ex, let alone be best friends with him.

In fact in my opinion it's not right for a girl who is in a relationship to have a guy as a best friend, because if that be the case, she would have to split her time between her boyfriend and her best friend. She would obviously be more open with her best friend than she would be with her man and she would even share details of her relationship with him.
There is also the obvious possibility of her cheating on her man with him or even falling in love with him

OP, tell your girlfriend that her friendship with her ex is making you uncomfortable and she should cut ties with him. If she still doesn't do as you say, bro, move on with your life and find someone else that respects you. Such relationship would only be a constant burden for you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her ex! Is now her best friend? If I were u I'd also feel insecure
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by andyxyler(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

OP, tell your girlfriend that her friendship with her ex is making you uncomfortable and she should cut ties with him. If she still doesn't do as you say, bro, move on with your life and find someone else that respects you. Such relationship would only be a constant burden for you.
GBAM! I concur. @OP u hear bah?
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by happyjuliet(f): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op d koko b say ur babe is yet to get over him, what am I even saying dey are till in love jare...wonders wonders dis is d first time i will b hearing such, shine ur eyes op we are about entering 2016 oo take a walk y u can.
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by dachaste(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
I've been anonymous here and only few of you know me.
Anyways back to the situation, i have a girlfriend....but my girlfriend have a male bestfriend, which i'm really uncomfortable with, but to top it all the dude is her ex. But can your Imagine? I've been boiling with annoyance since i found out about it'
i've talked to her several times to do away with this her ex boyfriend that has suddenly become her bestfriend.
It's uncomfortable to me and i dont know what to do again.
I just need an advice.
I'm really feeling insecure.
Thank you.

Hey love buh I already told u dat ur my One and only naw.

Back to matter.

I once saw a saying. "if u one is still in talking terms with their ex, its either dey r still in love or they were Never in love"
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by reservd(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Op, save ursef 4m unnecessary headaches. Call it quit and move on, nt all relatnshps ends with quarrels or infedelity or wateva. It doesn't make sense @all, u r jst killin ursef 4 nothin as far as I am concerned
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
dachaste:

Hey love buh I already told u dat ur my One and only naw.

Back to matter.

I once saw a saying. "if u one is still in talking terms with their ex, its either dey r still in love or they were Never in love"
uhm thanks. Broke up with her last night.
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by MzzTega(f): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Very disrespectful.
Make her decide.
Re: Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. by cruzita(f): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
cool no biggy if u trust her u won't have issues with DAT.*watching telemundo online*

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hillarious Wedding Photo / My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) / Wedding Reception Photoshoot At SFC Jos. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.