Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! (2339 Views)

Deleted post. / Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? / How Arsenal Made Me Break Up With My Girlfrnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
This evening, I got talking with my girlfriend,i told her I just finished having my hair cut, looking super cute and while I said all these, she was silent all the time, then I asked her what's wrong and she said nothing (you know girls nah) I asked her again, she said nothing, that I shouldn't worry.. So I raised my voice and asked her what's wrong, then she said she just feels uncomfortable I look handsome, I just removed my arm off her shoulder in surprise,what exactly is the meaning of what she said? Why is she uncomfortable she had a good looking guy as her man? Still surprised though!

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by SINZ: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why hide your face then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by cuedish: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
the hair is the oly good thing
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
You wey resemble pυssy pubic hair like this

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by SuperSuave(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ehya,..she no wan lose you bro. I like the hair smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
SINZ:
Why hide your face then?
just a proof I DID cut my hair.. And the thread is true
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by SINZ: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
SorftWerk:
just a proof I DID cut my hair.. And the thread is true

Nice.. the cut looks sharp too cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
SINZ:

Nice.. the cut looks sharp too cool
thanks bruh. smiley
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by NLevents: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
I hope you treat her well
Coming to town next month. Nairaland pool party. This is going to be fun. Trust me!

Check my signature for more information

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by colossus91(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
SorftWerk:
This evening, I got talking with my girlfriend,i told her I just finished having my hair cut, looking super cute and while I said all these, she was silent all the time, then I asked her what's wrong and she said nothing (you know girls nah) I asked her again, she said nothing, that I shouldn't worry.. So I raised my voice and asked her what's wrong, then she said she just feels uncomfortable I look handsome, I just removed my arm off her shoulder in surprise,what exactly is the meaning of what she said? Why is she uncomfortable she had a good looking guy as her man? Still surprised though!
atleast u still get babe ....i was dumped cause my ex felt insecured cos sje felt i was too cute just imagine!!
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Adesammy01(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
SorftWerk:
Permit me to say she doesn't really love you, she is obsessed. She is scared of seeing another complementing your good looking so that you won't think of dating someone else. She should even be the one to bring out the best in you in all aspects. She won't like you to be rich or even dress well for outings so you don't attract opposite sex. She is obsessed about you, that's not love. A lady that can't allow you mingle with opposite sex will not like it if a lady wishes to assist you in life. That doesn't mean she will be faithful too. Just speaking from experience, I used to have a lady like that then.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Adesammy01:

Permit me to say she doesn't really love you, she is obsessed. She is scared of seeing another complementing your good looking so that you won't think of dating someone else. She should even be the one to bring out the best in you in all aspects. She won't like you to be rich or even dress well for outings so you don't attract opposite sex. She is obsessed about you, that's not love. A lady that can't allow you mingle with opposite sex will not like it if a lady wishes to assist you in life. That doesn't mean she will be faithful too. Just speaking from experience, I used to have a lady like that then.
the worst is that she's been keeping malice with me ever since oo, saying I'm too happy.. Seriously?
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
colossus91:

atleast u still get babe ....i was dumped cause my ex felt insecured cos sje felt i was too cute just imagine!!
lol...thats funny bro
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by profhezekiah: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bros U better employ lie dictator,ur girl seems smarter than U,she has started playing away march

1 Like

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nollynude: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Airforce1 has really influenced some people's lives.... grin
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
SorftWerk:
the worst is that she's been keeping malice with me ever since oo, saying I'm too happy.. Seriously?
Lol, so she doesn't want you to be happy or what?. grin
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Divay22(f): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Don't blame her too much,she is just insecure...maybe she feels you're just too cute to be dating a bae like her....
Just try to make her fit in,hug her tight when you sence she's jealous and Do well to compliment her often..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
you must be out of your mind undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Kingoflotto(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
u just gotta let her know what she means to u nd prove it by ur actions....nd show her she is still d most important person in ur life ...make her feel loved nd u both of u guys should apply wisdom nd maturity ......understanding is all dat matters

1 Like

Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, so she doesn't want you to be happy or what?. grin
probably she thinks someone else is the source of my happiness, she does this mostly wen we on calls and I sound excited... U girls get issues oo
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Boxer007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
SorftWerk:

Darlin Ignore her she a fool.Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
SorftWerk:
probably she thinks someone else is the source of my happiness, she does this mostly wen we on calls and I sound excited... U girls get issues oo
Her insecurity is just too much to deal with. You're trying.
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Divay22:
Don't blame her too much,she is just insecure...maybe she feels you're just too cute to be dating a bae like her....
Just try to make her fit in,hug her tight when you sence she's jealous and Do well to compliment her often..
hmmm, OK ooo.. Will try harder. Thanks for the advice
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Her insecurity is just too much to deal with. You're trying.
imagine u call ur guy to hear his voice, and when he picks up and notices u sound happy, he asks you, hope no guy oo, I know u have something to tell me... I just laugh it off sha..
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Boxer007:

Darlin Ignore her she a fool.Do you have a boyfriend?
nigga I'm a guy ooo
Re: My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! by Boxer007(m): 3:44am On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
nigga I'm a guy ooo

Ooo grow up child. Guys foo guys men foo men. Show me your dik and I show you mine

(1) (Reply)

(18+) She Opened My Legs And Started Searching For My Juice. / I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me / I Need Help Of 5k To Celebrate The Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.