Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up (683 Views)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by lhanraya2w(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why do guys like to complain about make-up women wear, saying it's deceiving? Like anybody stopped you from starching shirts like you have money? Like you starch your TRAD till it's like cardboard and you spread your hand like you are building Eko Atlantic and nobody has disturbed you. Let women be with their make-up. All of us are packaging please. If you are not fine you won't help yourself or what? And it's always those ones that treat their glass of Henny like it's too hot to drink so they carry the one glass from 12 till 5am or you think we don't know? Please all of us are packaging. Package yourself to look like human being. EFCC won't come knocking.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
lhanraya2w:
Why do guys like to complain about make-up women wear, saying it's deceiving? Like anybody stopped you from starching shirts like you have money? Like you starch your TRAD till it's like cardboard and you spread your hand like you are building Eko Atlantic and nobody has disturbed you. Let women be with their make-up. All of us are packaging please. If you are not fine you won't help yourself or what? And it's always those ones that treat their glass of Henny like it's too hot to drink so they carry the one glass from 12 till 5am or you think we don't know? Please all of us are packaging. Package yourself to look like woman being. EFCC won't come knocking.
hmmmmm okay
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Looooool grin grin
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by AyamConfidence(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
But that shii wastes time plus many ladies get it all wrong as they dont know what and what fits them... But as we all dey package na then make-up is allowed
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Word!! cheesy #packaging noni!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by adegunwa4real(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Word!! cheesy #packaging noni!

Are u really thick? As in thick? shocked biko tell me sad
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
adegunwa4real:

undecided undecided
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
adegunwa4real:

undecided undecided d thick na packaging as well grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just think of all the tons of make up and powder women have smeared on their faces over the decade. It leaves my bones shivering.

Anyway, i don't like make up. Especially if i can notice it. I prefer natural girls. There are better ways to package one's self besides turning the face into a painting canvas.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by lhanraya2w(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:

Spot on! After all, scotch egg is just egg roll with international exposure.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
lhanraya2w:

Spot on! After all, scotch egg is just egg roll with international exposure.
grin grin u garrit!!
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by adegunwa4real(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:

Lol...smh! So you're saying, ur just like seyi shay? undecided welldone ehn! lipsrsealed
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Lol...smh! So you're saying, ur just like seyi shay? undecided welldone ehn! lipsrsealed
Lmao!
Re: My Take On Guys, Girls And Make-up by rosieflower2(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lolzzzz... No b small tin o

(1) (Reply)

My New Year Selfie / Woman Wahala! / Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.