Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice (683 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed / Relationship Advice For 2016 / Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice by lxyrul: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Her Quality:
She's faithful, not ugly but not all that beautiful, she's understanding, never complains, soft hearted, and the ever happy type.

It all started from trying to play games, I was a flirt and I met this bae who loved me all by herself. Now I took so long, and she's committed already. After waiting for her to mess up for 5 years, a d doing stuffs to let her go by herself, she's not willing to. I am not sure I love her, but I can bet she does and built her world around me.

I cater majorly for this girls need, she's now 24 and in her finals. Now I think I better quit or stick to her for life as I have to get my life on track.

What's best for me, learn to love her forcefully or dump her whichever way?
Re: Relationship Advice by IamLEGEND1: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
call me on mah telephone when you start making sense.
Re: Relationship Advice by onstelly(f): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op so I didn't know all this while that you don't love her only for you to realize that after five years huh?
God please deliver us from time wasters

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice by lxyrul: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
onstelly:
Op so I didn't know all this while that you don't love her only for you to realize that after five years huh?
God please deliver us from time wasters

I am only representing someone, and advise is all that's needed not this
Re: Relationship Advice by lxyrul: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
call me on mah telephone when you start making sense.

Is this an advice? Nigerians. I was expecting even worse anyway
Re: Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
cry wonder wat it takes to make a guy love u

Please dnt marry out of pity

If u dont love her let her go

Marriage nd pity is like a bomb blast.
Re: Relationship Advice by IamLEGEND1: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
lxyrul:
Is this an advice? Nigerians. I was expecting even worse anyway
kk
Re: Relationship Advice by lxyrul: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:
cry wonder wat it takes to make a guy love u

Please dnt marry out of pity

If u dont love her let her go

Marriage nd pity is like a bomb blast.

My own view is different. I kinda know the party involve, the girl is like a bad habit to the guy. It's something he can't do without yet doesn't want to be tagged with.

I believe he can learn to love her. And that he should just open his heart. Who knows what quality the next girl he gets will have?
Re: Relationship Advice by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
lxyrul:

My own view is different. I kinda know the party involve, the girl is like a bad habit to the guy. It's something he can't do without yet doesn't want to be tagged with.

I believe he can learn to love her. And that he should just open his heart. Who knows what quality the next girl he gets will have?

Bad habit like ow shocked
Re: Relationship Advice by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
But am very certain you have been having sex with her, yet you dont love her, you may cater for her but you were just using her all this while.............remember karma
Re: Relationship Advice by yemoxyl(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Did u just realise u don't love her?
She wasted 5yrs of her life on u, now u wanna dump her?
She has become Mario and she's going nowhere

Guys been Taking Girl's Love for Granted since 20BC
Re: Relationship Advice by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
What really makes people fall in love?
she is pretty, ok no so pretty( at least she is presentable)
Remarkable character, not a nag,near perfect, yet you don't love her.
See, just let her go. For 5 years you didnt love her, i dont't think you will ever do. I might hurt her , but she will get over it. she deserves someone better.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice by lxyrul: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Adaobi12:
What really makes people fall in love?
she is pretty, ok no so pretty( at least she is presentable)
Remarkable character, not a nag,near perfect, yet you don't love her.
See, just let her go. For 5 years you didnt love her, i dont't think you will ever do. I might hurt her , but she will get over it. she deserves someone better.

Cool
Re: Relationship Advice by lxyrul: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2016
yemoxyl:
Did u just realise u don't love her?
She wasted 5yrs of her life on u, now u wanna dump her?
She has become Mario and she's going nowhere

Guys been Taking Girl's Love for Granted since 20BC

Same as guys, since 900AD
Re: Relationship Advice by lxyrul: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2016
ilobasama:
But am very certain you have been having sex with her, yet you dont love her, you may cater for her but you were just using her all this while.............remember karma

What do you expect? This is nothing compared to other stories I have stumbled on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Restaurant Sign-post (pics) / Photo: When Police Is Your Friend / White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.